What does Christmas mean to you ??

WillSmith456 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The decorations, the gifts, midnight mass and a very large turkey or pheasant - Christmas is upon us. How do you spend the festive season?

Some in the Commonwealth look forward to the Queen's Christmas Day broadcast while others are already flocking to those shops that have started their sales early.

For others, Christmas marks the birth of Jesus Christ and around the world, people will be celebrating Esimene Julupha, Nol, Araw ng Pasko, 'Id al-Milad al-Magid, Kwanzaa, Family Day and Brodin.

How are you spending the festive season? Do you love or loathe the holidays? If you do not celebrate Christmas, what are your plans for the public holiday?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

it is the day after mohd rafi's birthday, if im not mistaken.
its a holiday !!!!!!!!!!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I love the holiday season for the spirit of joy, giving and gratitude that it brings.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Christmas means Winter Break, which means being a lazy bum ... something I love with all my heart. ;)

Keep the joy, giving, and gratitude all year long!
wait i think christmas is the day christ got mas... i THINK.. not sure.. so dont jump to any conclusions
P1nk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Xmas is boring. Noffun to do, all the damn shops/supermarkets are closed/ or maybe because im jealouse i dont get invites to xmas dinners.

Christmas means holiday season. Snow all around, you're in your home baking gingerbread cookies and chocolate cake for the entire family and neighbours. Then, you go and distribute them and then go off to a family picnic at a scenic location and enjoy. And dont forget those goodies to give out on christmas eve. OH THE JOYS!!!!!!!

chimuli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Holiday,will rest and do nothing!Its winter and I am toooo lazy to do anything.
WillSmith456 thumbnail
"Christmas means laughing and spending time with your family and friends but most important of all is celebrating the birth of Christ."..

C89😃