Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hey guyzz.....i am really sorry for being out of touch with u all..but i was really busy ...n now as i am enjoying winter vacationz , i thought of penning down somethng
i am really sorry...if u find it boring ..n do give ur views ...it matters a lot to me..evn if they are in negative :)

Words ''Unsaid''

Here i am sitting ...all alone in Cafe Coffee Day...waiting for my friends to arrive - Gunjan , Samrat , Diya , Benji...n ..n...Mayank . ''Mayank Sharma''....why the hell my thoughts keep on lingering to mayank...i dont care about him , i have to move on , i need to move on ..he is just a friend like others ...nothng special to me ...nor closer to me...thats it ..HE IS JUST A FRIEND....i kept on repeating in my mind n deep inside my heart , i knew i am lying ...to my friend ..n to myself too...i hate lying but now it was better for me to accept my lie as the truth of my life ...
I knew...my reason for coming early by 10 mins was not anyone else but Mayank..the person whom i started liking way ago..n evn confessed it...but still waiting for his answer . Deep inside i was prepared for the worst but still there was a bleak ray of  hope that maybe he says ''YESS''....''hell ..Nupur..u are such a freak..u cant evn hate him ..with all that happened to u ..after u confessed ur love to him''
Unknowingly...my thoughts started pondering over the past

................................................................................................................................................

6 Months ago.....
it was almost the end of my 12th class..n i was preparing for my medical entrance tests..but still in some corner of my mind...i thought about Mayank ..well he was my co-mate in tuition classes...v studied together for 2 yrs...for two most crucial years which was gonna define my life ahead n my parent's dream ...of me becoming Doctor . In those two years ...me n mayank hardly talked , we were more of competitors than friends...both struggling to score best marks in each test given...but still somewhere deep inside ..i used to like him..hmmm or better that i was attracted to him..maybe coz he was totally opposite to me ....like i being extovent , chatter box n taking life to extremes..while Mayank..well he was sober , hardly used to talk except with some of his friends n never used to take tension..or atleast never use to let it appear on his face..like me .
V shared some talks but strictly restricted to studies...i dont know why ..but i used to have butterflies in my stomach while talking to him...n unknowingly smile used to creep up....
Well...gunjan knew about my feeling towards mayank...n she thought that mayank liked me too....i dont know wat made her think that...but she used to try convince me on it ...coding examples like change in his behaviour while talking to me...n avoiding talking to anyone ..but never me ...!!
Two years passed ..with medical test preparation...n all other stuff...i never allowed stupid thoughts to creep my mind coz i knew ..it was best for me n somehow evn him..

Finally we bid adieu to tuition classes ...n the worst part was that , i didnt have contacts with mayank...it somehow pinched me ...coz i knew , later in life maybe we wont meet each other...coz we were selected in different medical college. I had to shift to hostel while he was a dayscholar [livin at home].

I made my account on Fcaebook....as Diya almost forced me to do that...!
We all friends were in contact via Fb...n often me n gunjan used to end up disscussng life after tuition classes n whether mayank will ever cum in contact with me ...
Well...some thngz work ....out of blue.....at night , i recieved a friend request from mayank.....by god...that was the best moment of my life ,....i remember , i was literally jumpin on my chair n a wide grin made home on my face......!
the moment i accepted his friend request ...he appeared online....Gossshhh...i was so nervous ...i wanted to chat but somehow culdnt...bt to my surprise he stared with '' YO YO''
there was no bounds to my happiness...n i was on top of the world :)
We chatted for a while...all about tuition dayz ..n then we wished each other ''gudnite'' .
The first thing i did was to break this news to Gunjan....gosshh..she culd estimate my happiness from my voice ....she was damn happy for me....

things went on fine...Me n Mayank used to chat with each other but hardly for 15-30mins...but those minutes were moments for me ,,,
But finally ...we have to start with collge...which meant that i had to shift to hostel n that too without my laptop.....hell life was gonna take U-turn....wid my insecurities developing n almost overpowering my emotionz ...!

Almost 3 months passed by....n with each passing day...i thougth more abt him...n evn resulted me crying on phone for him

THATS IT GUYZ....I KNOW I AM ENDING IN BETWEEN...BUT I WILL SURELY UPDATE IT SOON....PAKKA EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by ruchimayur - 24 December 2009 at 11:31am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009mayur_fan-Aiza-prerana_mjhtBronze.maloo19I-love-dmgsanjana yadavShwePooshinz-Anila-_ArTi4ever_hgrhrmayurarti-SupriyaluvsMN-sizzysehrishFaria.Sennysindhyaa.-afsha-SobtiObsessionannie07Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "words ''UNSAID'' - MayUr OS" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Hey ruchi,

Amazing part dear.

Loved the feeling of nups 4 mayank.

I just hope Mayank feel the same thing as nups.

Well-done sweety.

Loved it keep it up.

thanx 4 ur pm

Edited by fariaa70 - 24 December 2009 at 12:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Let-It-Go

Senny

IF-Sizzlerz

Senny

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hey ruchi,

I just couldn't believe it and i had to read again to make sure its you only, miss you loads and loads and loadssssssssss man. How have you been, how is medical school coming along, are you back home or still in the hostel or out of your homecity/country with family members. i know i am asking too many questions but see i have missedddddddddd you so much.

I miss your ffs sooooooooooo much, above all you ruchi, i am hoping all is going great for you ruchi.

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeed it, please do continue soon, nupur is soo adorable, how can anyone say no to her, maybe mayank also loves her but is hiding it or maybe he doesn't, so excited to read ahead, please do complete it soon and welcome backkkkkkkkkkkkk ruchi dearest.

Much love,

Senny.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Let-It-GoFaria.

Let-It-Go

IF-Rockerz

Let-It-Go

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

heyyyy senny

i am fine yr...medical clge...huh...studies n studies

well...i am at home...vacations par... :) :)

i miss u tooooooooooo yr...but tym doesnt permit ....loadz of workkkkkk......

i'l catch up wid u later....i am too tired..

will defo try to update soon :)

I-love-dmg

IF-Dazzler

I-love-dmg

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
hmmmn...not fair ruchiii.....i was welll into it and then you stopped Cry
i cannot wait until you updateeee.....plzzz update soon!!!!!!! hehehehhe
love lots
xxx

Cry

Let-It-Go

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
ruchi............Hug...............WB aftr a loooooooongggggg time.....i ws really w8in for ur pm since u told me in FB ki u r gonna write a mayur os....wht an amazin OS yaar.....each n evry letter u wrote here.....touched my heart(n i vry well understand it too)....n this OS has sure-shot bcome one among my most fav mayur os due to various reasons......plzzzzzzz upload the last part sooooooon...........

Let-It-Go

sakura_mayur

Goldie

sakura_mayur

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 1:24am | IP Logged
heyyy ruchi
thats a really amazing one shot
plzzzz pm me when u continue

Nishithini

IF-Dazzler

Nishithini

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:43am | IP Logged

awesome as usual!!!!!!

u wont believe this ruchi!! I can actually relate to this ff. the same things happened with me!! plzzzzzz update soon.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top