Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

aftvjunkie

IF-Dazzler

aftvjunkie

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:56am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*ChomelMC4821webkap921royalamivplifetimefanDayalNandwaniSejal_Desaiahcirgonte86BsankAMSTzeestar1sdavischanchal09shootingstarss3chaudhlibrarypassbelvin92ahutaA HUGE FANdivya221Arsha85nookwaycrazyballchampakiranniviiAlisha_01bharadwaj_kmushkan_2003KhaLidaHGauri22devashree_htoothbrush13sensodynelazy_mariyuml0veyRoark.Mandy.*Resham*minuupremeer928XSilentPrayersXAmoureuxmittskinara17Monu-SunNaaMissArshi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written/Video/Pics Update 24th December" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Thank u so much:)
I loved Arman scenes today Smile
only for Arman scenes i would rate 10/10 other than i think 5/10..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftvjunkie

Monu-SunNaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I have a feeling that Manav will not believe that Satish loves Varsha and not Archana because Manav knows about Varsha's past relation with Ashwin and will perhaps alsothink that Satish has come to protect his 'yaar' Archana. Manav's judgement will be clouded by anger ofer his brother's death and won't believe in Satish. Varsha will feel compelled to agreeing to marry Satish so that the misunderstanding about Satish-Archana relation is cleared forever in Manav's mind, otherwise I see no purpose of Varsha overhearing the conversation between Satish and Manav in the last part.

Thanks

Edited by -Yas- - 24 December 2009 at 11:45am

aftvjunkie

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update!

One thing I was wondering though, why weren't we shown all of these cute (flashback) moments when they supposedly happened?  If these moments were actually happening then it makes ArMan seem a lot closer than the original scenes made it seem.

I have to go watch this flashback now!

I'd say it was a good episode, a lot happened, it wasn't stagnating.

aftvjunkie

--__Shireen__--

IF-Rockerz

--__Shireen__--

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:40am | IP Logged

great update arti ClapClap arman scene was too cute! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

i don't think manav will believe satish that easily! atleast hte varsha nad satish track will be moving forward! Big smileLOL

aftvjunkie

MissArshi-

IF-Sizzlerz

MissArshi-

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
thks for the update Aarti .. by the look Manav gave to Satish, I don't thin he's gonna believe him, instead he'll think it's Satish and Varsha's plan .. it'll really hard to convince Manav now, except if he sees a video of Archu's confession during her parents anniversary day ..

i wd give 10/10 to the flashback scene, it was shoooo cute !
otherwise, I'll give 6/10 to the rest of the episode .. :P

aftvjunkie

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Nice episode , lovely scene between archu and her hubby .
Manav should stop blaming archana that much now after heasring Varsha. he should know that Sachin died in an unfortunate accident .Maybe when he calms down then he will.

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the lovely update..!
OMG the flashback was so good.. I mean not just the fact that it had a cute scene of ArMan but the fact that Manav is saving money for his sisters-in-law's marriage..Awwww... this guy is seriously unbelievable to think about his in-laws so much... if I had been in Archu's place even I wud have cried (and given him a peck on the cheek.. LOL! Archu owes Manav one too) to see my husband caring for my parents like their own son.
Lovely episode... loved the contrast.. the old Manav saved money for Varsha/Vaishu's marriage... today the same guy doesn't want Varsha to call him Jiju..!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hsensodyne

Post Reply New Post

Go to top