Fan Fictions

SaJan SS: Different But The Same Epilogue :Pg76 - Page 60

mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
haay !!! main to mar jawa tumhare epilogue pe. It was so so so much filled with happiness, masti & teasing. Thnku so much for finally inroducing sam's mom & i loved her. Loved her naughtyness, loved her caring side, loved everything abt her & wow!! shilpa aunty & she are college frndz - tht was unexpected.

thanku so muvh 4 the pm dear

loads of love
vinu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
sorry for the late reply..awesome di..
read all the parts..
jus loved it continue soon..Edited by zummi03 - 14 years ago
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

this is an awsome ss

i loved it to core
fabulous
mindblowing
lovely ending
i love sams mom, the gang tesing
and sajan ofcource😳
sorry for late reply just read it
and i hope u keep making more like this
SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Wow wow wow wow omg I totally loveeeeeeee dis ss man m totally speechless I don't have anything to say dis ss has everything cuteness romantic sadness angry love funny everything loveeeeee all da parts man loveee all sajan scenes n loveee how gunji was being all change like she was giving hint to Sammy to kiss her lol n she winking him kissing him in cheeks n all her changes were too good n wen she was talking abt making changes in der room hayeee loved it all sajan scenes were so so cuteee man loved it n den omg gunji insecurities n den she decided to break up bt den mayank n others tried to tell wat true n dat Sammy loveee her like madly n all n den sajan in farmhouse der kiss omg dat was so romantic scene man der reunite was superb so cuteee n den Sammy propsed her hayeeee loved it n den Sammy mom aww she so niceee man loved her n den awww she accepted gunji awesome dear loveee da ending u r such a superb writer u rock dear keep writing dis kind of ss ff gud luck