SaJan SS: Different But The Same Epilogue :Pg76 - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1:

Samrat' home:

Suhaani has moved in with her bro but living with him too she misses adha-raj still as he hasn't forgiven her for her lies, being with her bro made her happy as once again she is cared for & looked after by him, the most special guy in her life.

Here servants are busy tidying up the place as Samrat thou initially reluctant to go thru with the entire thing couldn't but help himself once he talked over the phone with his mom a week after Suhaani moved in as hearing her voice & talking to her, listening her cry as he called her mom after a time of 10 years too melted his heart & thou he didn't show it at first but later going inside his room he got emotional over the fact that he talked with his mom.

Gunjan was present there the whole time as it had happened, he was angry & still upset at her having lied to him but once he cooled down & got scared that GunUr might again be on their way back to Morena thx to bui he forgot all his anger & forgave his Chashmish too as nothing even his anger or her lies were bigger than their love.

Inside Samrat' room after the phone convo with his mom:

G: Samrat.

She moved in closer still besides Samrat who was standing near the window of his room looking at the moon & the stars lost in his thoughts & the memories of his childhood that the talk seem to have brought on.

There was a lot of pain, anger, sadness & loneliness that had engulfed Samrat' childhood esp. since his parents got divorced & Suhaani & he parted but he still loved them a lot deep inside his heart how could he not they were his family.

When Gunjan saw that Samrat still hadn't replied to her she stood beside him looking at how he was lost & smiled knowing he was reuniting with his family at last, having missed them so much, her happiness was endless for Samrat.

Also the fact that like Nupur seemed to have had found d love of a mother again in Mayu' mom she too dreamed the same, having lost her mom at barely 5 years of age, cause thou bui may have taken care of 'em but yet she never was like a mother with her attitude & Samrat' mom could well be the mother she's always wanted was her thoughts too now.

She called him again: Samrat.

Again no reply, so finally she placed her hand over his shoulder that got him back from his reverie

S: huh' ha... Bolo Chashmish.

G: main kya bolu tum kaho kya soch rahe the

S: kuch bhi toh nahi

G touching his face made him look at her: Samrat

There was no way Samrat could hold himself back now his Chashmish' slightest touch, her smallest gestures even her tiny smiles made him melt & as soon as she saw her face her concern in those eyes that he knows are of d most beautiful eyes to him in this world he just caught hold of her in a tight hug & was all in tears.

This was the first time she had ever seen him cry, cry for real: Chashmish, was all he could manage to say 4 a while

She too held him as tightly as she could knowing how much he's moved now & how overwhelming this moment is for him. They stood there for some minutes without a word said & yet their hearts were speaking what words couldn't define.

S:  mom, Maine mom se dus saal baad baat ki, unki awaaz suni, dus saal Chashmish, poore dus saal baad

G: tum khush ho na

S: bahut, & again thx 2 u Chashmish, tumhare jhoot ne mujhe hurt kiya pehle par aaj; aaj main bahut khush hoon thx Chashmish thx

He didn't realize but tears rolled down his eyes saying this thou he smiled & she too cried seeing him so happy.

S: Chashmish, tum ro rahi ho

Wiping away his tears she said: kyunki tum bhi ro rahe ho Samrat

Only then it struck him he was in tears but had it been someone else he would have lied but to her, his soul mate it was always Samrat who mattered not his image so he knew it didn't matter he cried as like the sweet echo of their music made way for love in their hearts so did his tears find a way in her eyes too, for she felt his joys & sorrows like her own.      

Looking at her smiling despite the tears they had, he cupped her face in his hands & kissed her forehead, as she closed her eyes & later once again they embraced knowing they'll always have each other, always, to laugh & to cry, to love & cherish, to learn from & teach, always.Edited by aahana86 - 14 years ago

i love it!!....cant wait for the next part!πŸ‘πŸ‘ ....the ss will help me get thru untill we get our sajan back....so thanx hon!

grr888888 update...
loved it.. continue soon..

love
jyotika
wow.... lovely partπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘  .... plz continue soon
its really really really nice
thanx for the ff
and btw

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
it was soo so beautiful
i felt like crying
well that is usually what i do these days par phir bhi
i loved it to the core rewallly n really means really
thnks 4 giving me what cv's can't lov u 4 this
n i beg u update  asap plssssssssss
n send me the pm first ..
plssssssssssss

lov
dolly
awesome

love how u describe samrats feelings

thanx 4 the pm

update soon

Kamal
awsome yaar

loved it a lot....
loved it alot........cant describe in words......really awesome,mindblowing..........u described all emotions really really very well...........thanks for this update.........continue soon