Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

pari's gallery of one shots 12th os pg 35 (Page 6)

.PINK. IF-Stunnerz
.PINK.
.PINK.

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Hey Pari happy new year to you too
hope you have loadzzz of fun this year
and back to this OS
it is superb yaar
love it loadzzz
-Lina-
kiarathediva Goldie
kiarathediva
kiarathediva

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

the confession of a silent heart.......

she was waiting for a vehicle to cross and she wanted a lift..... she cursed herself for how can she miss the bus..... today was her finals and after 1 hr the exam will start.... and how can she even miss the bus.... wat will she do now???? there.... there comes a bike ,,,,,,,,, she straightened her hand for lift.... but as the bike came closer her hands started to fall........ she recognised if he was mayank.......... he stopped just next to her.,,,,,,,, he was wearing helmet......... he opened the helmet...

m: want lift nupur???
n: abb.... mm...
she would hav never agreed if it was any other day....... but today she had not any other single choice......
n: yes.... can i??
m: sure.....
with a pleading smile.....
she was socked......... mayank.. the mayank sharma said yes???? the whole journey they said nothing..........
as they entered the college everyone was staring at them...... bcoz.. mayank sharma was never seen with a girl.......... and nupur??? nupur was not bold enough to sit behind a hunk........ nyways he stopped the bike..... nupur got down..... and was abt to move wen her red duppatta got stuck into something........ she turned and saw that it was stuck to the hook of the bike......... she tried removing it.,.,, in a hurry,..,,,
m: wait.... (he said irritatingly....)
she looked at him in shock... oh rather it was obvious bcoz she was being so harsh to the duppatta.....
he then lightly removed it from the hook........ and gave it to nupur......
it was torn a bit bcoz of nupur.....
m: (showing her the torned part) look wat hav you done.......
n: ab,,,actually...............
the bell rang........
m: okk gotta go...........
and she stood lyk dumbstuck......
after the exam,,,,,,,,
gunjan: nupur wat were you doing with mayank in morning??? (in a teasing tone....)
n: twas nothing and you know it.....
g: okk..... calm down........ but seriously mayank kissi se baat nahi karta college mein,,,, and ladkiyon se to bilkul nahi.... he is so rude......
n: i dont think so......
g: ohhh....... now you have started thinking abt him...... samrat.... (she shouted and went to the direction of samrat..)
n: yeh gunjan bhi na... (and sh turned around and bumped into mayank....) ouch............
m: sorry.........
n: abb... i m sorry......
m: so.......
n: wat?
m: i mean wat are you doing today night,,,,,
n: abb... nothing as such..
m: we can have dinner together then.......
n: sure.........
m: i will come and pick you up at 8.....
n: i will wait......
m: c ya.....
n: bye..
and he left.......
nupur was a kinda shocked...... did he asked for a date now??? and she said yes?????? how cum dis be possible??? means.. yupp she had a silent crush on mayank since high school but never showed him as such......... watever,,,,, lets see.... meanwhile sajan approach nupur.......
sam: you are going on date with mayank????? (he asked a bit shocked and loud)
n: its not date as such..... but who told you???
sam: that means yur going........ great....... meri little sister mere best frnd ke saath date pe jaa rhai hai aur mujhe pata bhi nahi hai.........
n: its not a date bhai.....
sam: ohh really......jab mein aur chashmish restaurant mein 8 onwards dinner lete hai to phir wo date kese hui.......
n: bhai plz.....
g: samrat........
sam: okk.... nyways... tum date pe jaa rahe ho ya nahi its yur problem,,,,,,,, but watever he's a nice guy .... god for you......
n: bhai........
sam: okk f9.... gotta go.
n: bye...
he left.....
at 8.00 , mayank came outside nupur's house and called her....
m: hello i m waiting out.......
n: yupp coming in a sec.........
she came outside wearing a white frock with black embroyederee,,,,,, reaching her thighs..... with heals...... mayank was gazing her lovingly at which nupur blushed,,,,,,,,,,, she opened the car gate for nupur as a good gentleman......... she got seated.......................
in the car......
mayank was driving,.,, there was complete silence.........'
n: where are we going?
m: on a dinner...... (showing as it is obvious)
n: i mean at wat place?
m: at a restaurant i suppose...........
n: oh really i thot we were going to a zoo........
m: wat......
n: obviously dumbo i know we are going to a reataurant,,,,, but which one.......
m: hmmm this one........
nupur saw a big hotel outside their ccar...... she was memorised......... it was a big big hotel..............
n: mayank yeh..........
m: chale....... (he asked for her hand openeing the door)
n: sure.. (accepting his)
both of them were thinking that what were they doing??? they were on a date or on a frendly dinner,,,,,,,,,, but they were not even frnds........... no body knew abt nupur's crush on mayank and was mayank ever interested in nupur>>> finally nupur lost her control..
n: mayank have you lost any bet??
m: wat??
n: i mean is this yur dare or something..
m: why are u asking such questions??
n: i dont know..... how cum you suddenly came and ask me for dinner,,,,,,,
m: fine,,,,,,, i knew it you would ask it....... how can i even think ki bina bole sab kaam chal jaayega......
n: wat......
m: okk.... get ready girl......
n: for wat???
m: just wait......
and she took her to the terrace..... and the wall of the terrace read..
I LOVE YOU NUPUR,,,,,,,,
nupur was shocked, happy, amazed all at the same tym.............
m: so,,
n: hm> coming out of her thots<
m: yur answer???
n: yes,,,,,, i love you too.........
and they had their dinner and went home and slept with each others dreams......
next day in college wen everybody came to know abt this..................
g: i m shocked................... i m going to faint........
n: come on gunjan,,,,,,,,,
g: mayank ne kabhi kisee ladki ko aankh utha ke bhi nahi dekha aur usne tumhe propose kar diya,,,,, infact uske behavior se mujhe lagta tha he's a gay.. but i know he's not coz gays ladkon pe line maarte hai par usne kabhi nahi maari par usne ladkiyon pe bhi nahi maari..
m: ahem............. (said mayank who was just behind gunjan)
g: abb,,,, wo mein,,, actually......... nupur bataao isse mein kya keh rahi thi,,
nupur was laughing.,,,,,,,, she was laughing on gunjan's talk and now on gunjan's situation.......
m: well ,,,,,,,,, i m straight.........
g: sure...... sure......... you need not prove it........
nupur burst into laughter,,,,,,,,,, she was laughing hard...................
mayank who saw this took a deep breath...
m: but i think i shud prove that i and nupur are together,,,,,,,
n: hn.? (who stopped laughing)
mayank came forward... nupur a step backward/........... then she was stopped by a poll........ mayank took hold of her waist..... pulled her closer and kissed her.............
nupur was shocked........ it was deep passionate kiss...... in front of whole college............... everyone's jaw dropped..............
and gunjan's doubt abt mayank's straight attitude surely would have cleared......
but they were kissing......... without being aware of others.......
wen they were finally out of breath.......... they broke off........
then they saw samrat standing in front of them.......
m: (thinking) aaj to gya..........
s: ahem........ mayank........ (coming forward)
m: (heart beat increasing)
s: meri behen ko agli baar mere saamne kiss mat karna........ nahi to mein dosti bhool jaaunga............ (in a joking mood)
mayank laughed a bit,.,,,,,,, he knew samrat was kidding but he shud never forget that he was his girlfrnd's bro...........
n: mene kabhi socha bhi nahi tha ki aap itne lightly loge iss baat ko.......
s: dis is becoz mayank is very trustable person....... isspar mein aankh band kar ke vishwaas kar sakta hoon..........
g: awee........
heyya guys..... i was glad to see the response for the previous os...... and this one is also one of the obvious meetings........... this os was just written for sumone..... i was not interested in writing this one.... but my little sister asked me to write this story...... actually i was just dectating her this story one night and she asked me to write an os on it...... first i disagreed but then twas her bday and she asked this for a gift,,,, just for her,,,,,,,, hope you guys will understand why i posted it........ she is interested in good startings and good endings stories,,,,, she dont lyk any twists and turns in the story,,,,,, but i m lyk a bit different i lyk stories with twists..... thats why i also not really lyked the previous one and this one too....... but nyways i m also working on another os of my thinking and will try to post it soon..... enjoy reading.........

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009mayur247Asmara.mayur-arti.4evaardhanaget_jasneettanya.dsouzamayurian-artiansonam961986mannnnnnsowmyap03-Aiza-ginny09mayur-ki-diwanimayurg2010kirti123..Shreyu..MrinaLoveNoteNishithiniShwePoo-Samira-A-N-S-H-I-K-Alove.mayurartiyumnakapoormayurartiFragranceOfLoveSobtiObsession-Mansi--afsha-hgrhr.PINK.myownareaKrishna_Sourav

-Nabeeha- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
mayurarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Krishna_Sourav IF-Addictz
Krishna_Sourav
Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
lovely part dear.
loved the scene between mayur and their conversation.
thanks for the pm dear.
sreevijayan IF-Rockerz
sreevijayan
sreevijayan

Posted: 02 January 2010 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
it was great.......
Angle. IF-Rockerz
Angle.
Angle.

Posted: 03 January 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Great os dear
myownarea IF-Stunnerz