Fan Fictions

pari's gallery of one shots 12th os pg 35 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

Soulmate_Sana

IF-Sizzlerz

Soulmate_Sana

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:48am | IP Logged
fabulas one sjot dear
really loved it alottttttttttt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiarathediva

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "pari's gallery of one shots 12th os pg 35 (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.PINK.

IF-Stunnerz

.PINK.

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
on ur new OS  gallery dear
Pari sach mein I am totally speechless
didn't knwo you write fablouse
sach mein
i love this OS SOOOoooo much
love is not even a word
this thing touch my heart so much.
Mayank thought she pushed his mom
and she didn't.
And Nupur is so nice
in the end she forgave him
awwwwwww
just love how you descibed eveeything
but one question
who pushed his mom of the terrace
but everything is superb
love it to the core
and do write more and more sweet OS's
and don't forget to pm me
naam toh pata hoga na?
lol
-Lina-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiarathediva

kiarathediva

Goldie

kiarathediva

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 10:38pm | IP Logged

please read the note..

heyya guys,,,,,, wish you all a very happy new year.......... i thot to write another os..... but i think its a bit boring...... i mean i wrote it just for the sake of my writing.... so i will not mind if you critisise me... be free to comment... ready for the bad results......... wenever i writie anything i expect the readers to comment..... either good or bad..... i read all yur comments...... but this tym my new year resolution does not allow me to sit on the computer for so long..... so i m really really sorry that i wud not be able to reply to yur comments...... its very bad of me that i dont reply bcoz you all utilise yur tym on writing those comments....... but beleive me i read all yur comments.... and i will try to reply to yur questions..... plz plz dont feel bad that i dont reply but i surely read those comments..... and this tym i m fully and completely ready for yur critisism,,, bccoz i know this one is not that interesting.... but it was my heart which said to copyright my this thought,,,,,,,, plz comment or press lyk tab if you like to.......

here comes the os.........

pairs are made in heaven.......

this was the most important day of their lives......... they got married today,,,,,,,,, arranged.......... they did not know each other....... just formal talks were there,,,,,,,,, or instead hii hello... how are you...... people say in arrange marriages the boy and girl get to know abt each other during the tym between sagai and shaadi........ but here the matter was differnt....... there was no gap btween their sagaai and shaadi ..... it was so quick....... pasand karna to door ki baat hai they were not even frnds........ nupur was sitting on te bed hugging her knees waiting for mayank........ she was damn nervous...
mayank who was at the door..... took a deep breath b4 entering the room...........
he entered the room........ nupur looked up to find him...
nupur (thinking): wat will he do?
mayank (thinking): mein kya karu? ek dulhan aaj ke din apne pati se kya expect karti hai?
nupur (thinking): ohh god mein kya pray karu?? mera dimaag blank ho chuka hai...... mein isse kya expect karu??
mayank: ahem........ (trying to show his presence)
nupur moved a bit....... on the bed......
mayank: (thinking) relationships mein first step humeshaa ladkon ko kyu lena padta hai?
nupur: (thinkng) ye ab kya karne waala hai.......
there was an awkward silence between both of them........
nupur: (thinking) ye kuch bol kyu nahi raha hai?
mayank: (thinking) mein kya bolu?? (looking at her face) iske face se to kuch pata nahi chal rha hai..... yeh kya chaahti hai....... kya mein aaj hi.... par agar wo nahi chaahti hogi to... aur nahi kuch kiya aur wo expect kar rahi hogi to........ goddd......... plz help..........
nupur: (thinking) pata nahi ab kya hone waala hai..........
mayank: (finally breaking the silence) hii........
nupur: hello.........
again silence.......
mayank smiled ....... then nupur and then both laughed from heart......... they were laughing on their conversation........ their formal conversation...........
m: you look beautiful wen you smile.......
nupur blushed,,,,,,,,,,,
m: (getting seated on the bed) hmm..... so........
n: wat??
m: tum ladkiyon ki naa yehi problem hai....... tum bol kyu nahi sakti ki tumhe kya chahiye.........
n: kya.......
m: matlab tum kitne profit mein rehti ho......... poori tarah hum par dependent..... ki ladke ko hi sab start karna hai...... kuch ho to kahogi "tumne hi satrt kiya tha" kuch na ho to "mein kese start karti tumhe hi kuch karna chahiye tha"...........
nupur laughed at dis........
m: no seriously its the fact.............
nupur laughed again........ calling it a "fact" ............ was he kidding........
m: any ways........ ab tum bataao...... and to be very frank.... tum kya chaahti ho?
n: (hardly able to speak) mein... wo...... abb..........
m: o m yur husband now........ we can talk.......
n: tum haari marzi.........
m: you know i hav an idea....... na tumhaari marzi na meri........ jab hm dono ki marzi hogi tab hi kuch hoga.........
the whole night they talked.......... they were frnds now.......... and slowly slowly both were falling for each other.........
one night on their honeymoon.........
nupur took a shower and came out of bathroom wearing a hot nighty......... mayank cud not take his eyes off from her,,,,,, she was coming towards him...... and suddenly she slipped may be bcoz of the wet slipper....... but mayank held her,,,,,,, from her waist.............

there was an eyelock btween them,,,,,
they were gazing each other........
slowly..... mayank's grip round her waist grew tighter....... pulling her closer..... nupur was lost and was enjoying their closeness .......... mayank moved closer to her ......... now a few inches gap between their lips........ mayank was moving closer and closer...................
but ................. mayank's cell disturbed them,,,
they were now again in the real world........ nupur settled herself ........ mayank cursed the caller from the bottoms of his heart.........
m: hello........ (he shouted ....... seriously shouted)
caller: sir mein aapka secretory,, office se.... (scared)
m: kya hai?? (totally irritated by his wrong timing...)
nupur saw this and giggled....... but then went near mayank and patted on his shoulder asking him to calm down.........
mayank had his proffesional discussion........ and then cut the phone.......
nupur was abt to leave........
m: nupur........
she turned..
n: hmm??
m: thank you.....
n: kisliye?
m: jo bhi tumne mere liye kiya...... mere parivaar ke liye.......
n: mene kya.....
m: tumne humaare liye kitna kuch kiya hai....... mere parivaar ke liye apna proffession chod diya,,,,,,, U S jaane ka proposal thukraa diya infact famous fashion show ka proposal thukra diya.....
n: mayank plz......... yeh sab mene apni khushi ke liye kiya hai....... meri khushi.....
m: tumhaari khushi..........
n: humaare parivaar ki khushi mein hai......
m: aur...... (moving closer)
n: maa ki khushi mein hai.....
m: aur..... (still moving closer...)
n: aur...... (lost)
m: aur.... (still moving forward..)
nupur was stopped by the wall..... but mayank was moving closer...........
m: aur.......
nupur was not in a condition to speak........ he was moving closer and closer........ his heartbeat was audible to her...... their was 1cm gap btween their lips..... and it was soon fulfilled by mayank's lips........ mayank kissed her........ kissed her passionately....... but she did not respond........... may be she was in shock or excited or happy or ........ wait she was not responding....... why???????? mayank quickly broke off........ uncountable questions in his head,,,,,, was he being too quick???? but it was after 7 whole months??? why she not respond........ unable to meet her eyes he turned around and started to move........
npur: aur tumhaare saath mein hai....... (she said and mayank turned......)
mayank's expressions were a mixture of happiness shock disbelief amusement excitement embarrasement(for wat he did)....... etc....
but soon his mind was blank as nupur came forward and kissed him....... yes nupur kissed him......... now they were lost in their kiss........ the passionate one.... equal from both the sides......... then wen both were out of breath they broke apart... and nupur hugged mayank,,,,, her hands round his neck and his hands round her waist......... again a passionate hug..... then mayank took her in his arms and took her to the bed....... he was then busy in undressing both of them and soon they were "us" from "i" and "you"..............
next day........
nupur was abt to stand up wen mayank pulled her,,,,,,,,, they were too close......
m: i love you....... plz dont go.......
n: i love you too...... but i hav too........
she tried to untie his grip but it was very strong.......
n: mayank plz.......
m: okk fine........
and he left her,,,,,, she was going but mayank stopped by holding her wrist......
n: ab kya?
m: ek baat poochun.......
n: hmm......
m: kal jab mene tumhe kiss kiya pehle waala to tumne respond kyu nahi kiya?
n: actually tumhe galat saabit karna chaahti thi.......
m: matlab??
n: matlab yeh ki mene expect hi nahi kiya tha i tum mujhe kiss karoge isliye sabse pehle mein shock mein thi isliye respond nahi kiya... phir shock se baahar aayi to laga ki thodi der ho gyi hai mujhe aur tumne kaha tha ki first step humesha ladke lete hai to mene socha first step tum kyu loge??to mene us waqt kuch nahi kiya aur baad mein tumhe pehle kiss kiya,,,,,,,,,
m: you are such a big fox.....
n: oh really..............
and they laughed....
....................................................................................................................

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymus PJsalma009mannnnnnsowmyap03-Aiza-ardhanaget_jasneettanya.dsouzaartiinluvAsmara.mayur-arti.4evamayurg2010mayur-ki-diwaniginny09kirti123t-mayur-sajan-j..Shreyu..adi_guptaNishithiniShwePooA-N-S-H-I-K-Alove.mayurartiyumnakapoor..pebo..Angle.FragranceOfLovesizzysehrish.Perk.Faria.-afsha-SobtiObsession-Mansi-.PINK.myownarea-Arti4ever-Krishna_Sourav

Faria.

IF-Sizzlerz

Faria.

Posted: 31 December 2009 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
hey Pari,
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Ur 1 shot was superb
it was so sweet and lovely.
loved it.
Do write more.

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz