Posted: 14 years ago

yes i agree withu nancy

hatsoff to the whole team
 πŸ‘

I agree.. kudos to the whole team...πŸ‘

I hope the good screenplay, direction, etc.. will continue to be good.. and hopefully the story too.. this team is really lucky to have a very good cast.. each are just perfect and brilliant..*puts kalla tika to all*... despite of the show being in the afternoon.. the actors still gives their 100%.. others wud have just given up (manoj πŸ˜•πŸ˜†)...i dont know why SP isn't seeing what fans are seeing... sigh..

i must say.. whenever something sad and painfull happens on the show.. everything becomes perfect.. like when Prem's death.. the way Preet and Heer broke down was brilliant and touching... and now Prem...

...and this is why we still watch the show.. coz of the actors.. no matter how bad the track/story is.. the actors always saves the show...
i can never agree more nans!! everythin was mindblowingly done! hats off to Harhad and Sushant for carrying their roles with such finesse! πŸ‘last time i cried was wen i saw Heer's state and acting wen prem died and dis is the second time i cried..... Harshad's acting in the last part was just awesome! i really felt for a brother and cldnt stop my tears ! 😭 and even thoguh additi's part was small but she really showed how much worried Heer was onli wid her eyes! the pain was easily seen!  all in all a fantabulous screenplay by directors! really felt tht after a long time KDM is back with strong scenes! hope this continues! once again for the entire team a big round of applause! πŸ‘

love
hiba