Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

gullicricket

gullicricket

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

ROFLI have no words to comment about people who lack morals and values in life who support such an evil character

Why do u guys make personal comments instead of sticking to the characters.. its unnecessary and cheap.. anyways if we lack morals becoz we like tappu then maybe we shud assume Ichha fans like u are lazy and have no self-respect.. kisi aur ke ghar mein janam bhar ke liye boj ban kar khud ko aur apne parents ko naukar banake rakho.. aur duniya mein social service karte hue ghoomo.. what a crappy character Ichha isDead .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SRKLuvr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~nani ki nani~ (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 2:28am | IP Logged
ROFL 

I have no words to comment about people who lack morals and values in life who support emulate and sympathize with an evil rogue and Scoundrel Tapasya.

ROFL 

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani109

Originally posted by shonuu

Heyy  Shonuu, Firstly I wish to clarify that I,m not a supporter of that evil, scoundrel Tapasya. I appreciate you style of writing trying to enlighten people with less grey matter. I just wish to add the following  from my side on this account...

Tapasya's  character in Uttaran is that of a rogue, scoundrel and criminal.

She has no morals and values in life.

She has always been cheating Ichcha since her childhood and was never shown to be repentful of what she has done till date.

This character was always shown to have moments of cheating, evil plotting and jealousy'..

inspite of trying very hard its difficult to convince anyone that this character has any humanity.

It may be justified to a certain extent by the so called creatives of Uttaran having a motto to prolong their show with such an evil character, but..

It is shocking and unacceptable to misguide audience especially little children, that this character is not wrong by Ras....... In reality,It is shameful on this character part to have misguided little Dhairya and also other little children, during ITA 2009' session in front of the whole world as well.

I have no words to comment about people who lack morals and values in life who support such an evil character.

I'm sure people expressing distaste against this character cannot be found fault with just becoz,there exist such characters like Tapasya amongst us in our society, who emulate and sympathize with this character.

Morals and values one holds in their life are indirectly the reflection of the values imbibed from their parents. Do I need to say anymore???????????

heyy well said shivani,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
poor thing!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top