Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:08am | IP Logged

hey,,,

where are those people,,who used to defend tapu??????????

by syaing that nani,,, feeds evil dose to her??????

now plss tell me,, did nani taught her to be the sonia of aiteraaz?

means pati se pyaar na mile toh purane premi se contact karo"

i m sure," yeh idea toh nani k pass bhi nhi hoga"

so a snake does not need to learn how to bite or how to spit poison

and the hieght is that,,, our angel tapu makes nani surprised by her noble deeds,,,

like she never told nani abt her first shikaar,"sid"till now

and what a wild description of a night-out,,, she is making? "bikhre baal,, thaki aankhein etc...

OMG experience speeks everywhere,,,,,,

and if once she gets sure that,,, ichha spent a night with veer,,,,

then to copy her,,, she'll definitly contact sid,,,, to do the same,,,,and then,,,,,,,,ram hi rahkhe

so earlier it seemed a tough compitition b/w tapu and nani,,,

bt now,,i think for evillness tapu nani ki bhi nani ha,Star Star Star Star Star

Edited by shonuu - 24 December 2009 at 1:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ER_ER_YApinky666uts11navaneetaradashsihuneenu55vijaya_lsanu rulzwhoa..arunima_LUITshivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~nani ki nani~" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:36am | IP Logged
a good one ...Smile

I want all taps supporters to respond Big smileBig smileBig smile

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:29am | IP Logged
OK first of all Tapasya did not contact Sid. Sid followed her. And second she is not two timing yet. Shes probably gonna use him...as for her relationship with Sid before marriage, theres nohing anyone should comment on about that because even nice people dont tell their elders about their relationships. And u shudnt presume that Tapasya will go on to do the rest of the stuff u so kindly wrote!

Anyway I had the feeling I was the only Tapasya supporter!

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

OK first of all Tapasya did not contact Sid. Sid followed her. And second she is not two timing yet. Shes probably gonna use him...as for her relationship with Sid before marriage, theres nohing anyone should comment on about that because even nice people dont tell their elders about their relationships. And u shudnt presume that Tapasya will go on to do the rest of the stuff u so kindly wrote!

I think ur feeling is absolutely rt.  Sid followed her, but when he called persistently, she answered his phone and was talking to him like she is his girlfriend and not a married woman.  She was thrilled about the flowers and seemed to boost her already inflated ego.

Nice people of course dont tell elders, but Taps is like Nani's chela and follows her every instruction to the core.  So how come she hid this from Nani....coz she knows that what she is doing is wrong now.

The rest of it whether she would do or not , we dont know....but though she might not go all the way, she will definitely lead this Sid on and then it will all blow up in her face.

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

I think ur feeling is absolutely rt.  Sid followed her, but when he called persistently, she answered his phone and was talking to him like she is his girlfriend and not a married woman.  She was thrilled about the flowers and seemed to boost her already inflated ego.

Nice people of course dont tell elders, but Taps is like Nani's chela and follows her every instruction to the core.  So how come she hid this from Nani....coz she knows that what she is doing is wrong now.

The rest of it whether she would do or not , we dont know....but though she might not go all the way, she will definitely lead this Sid on and then it will all blow up in her face.

She wont have an affair with him...I think she'll use him in some way...perhaps she thinks she can use him to make Veer jealous...and meanwhile Veer will consider trying to work things out with her. I think that it wont blow up in her face just yet. And as for Nani...well she herself has taught Tapasya the art of of a world of lies so now she only is on the recieving endBig smile as for Tapasya...she enjoys this feeling that people love her. But please, I dot think we shud say she'l has done omething b4 she actually does it...cos she might not...I still dont think shes THAT characterless not to care for her izzat!

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sssiham

She wont have an affair with him...I think she'll use him in some way...perhaps she thinks she can use him to make Veer jealous...and meanwhile Veer will consider trying to work things out with her. I think that it wont blow up in her face just yet. And as for Nani...well she herself has taught Tapasya the art of of a world of lies so now she only is on the recieving endBig smile as for Tapasya...she enjoys this feeling that people love her. But please, I dot think we shud say she'l has done omething b4 she actually does it...cos she might not...I still dont think shes THAT characterless not to care for her izzat!
excuse me,,,, what is the connection b/w my tapu and izzat?

plss dont blame her like that,,,,and what a sugesstion to tapu,,,,that she should use sid

he never did anything wrong to tapu,,,,his love for tapu is true till now,,,

and you want to tapu to use him?????????what an idea sir ji

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666shivani9

rupalbuland

Groupbie

rupalbuland

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:41am | IP Logged
come on dears,you r creating twpo parties in this forum ,i m really hurt,though i love rashami but i never said anything wrong about any one ,plerase note it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rupalbuland

come on dears,you r creating twpo parties in this forum ,i m really hurt,though i love rashami but i never said anything wrong about any one ,plerase note it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

no dear,,, its not we are creating parties,,,its freedom of expression,,,,

we respect the actors,,,,and this disscusion is strictly belongs to the characters,,,
not actors,,,,and when tapu's character'll show some positivity,,
,good comments will come from everywhere,,,,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666SRKLuvrshivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top