Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Premeer OS: Premeer Rain Dance *Dekho Na* (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

reserved

Back to UnreserveSmile 

Hey Hiba, hey ash Hug

Look I am back to unreserve nad this time on correct time, no late.So finally you tried your hand in Shot also and how fablously you tried, it was fab dear, just loved it but after reading your numerous updates it surely doesn't appear like a shot to me, frankly I thought i was reading JLH new update, look hw your ff are having impact on meLOLLOL , lolx it had the touch of premeer just like in my ff so maybe u thought that...i was thinking of including it in JLH onli but chaned my mindTongue em so so happy u liked this one too dear Embarrassed but this is my First and the last OS coz i have enuf on my plate with JLH and hearts aflameEmbarrassed okay on a serious it was because here you potrayed Premeer of the show and there also with same beauty n intensity you potrayed them so thats why i find no difference, so its a compliment for your ff  *Colgate Smile*
lolx em really glad i made u smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed  but that doesn't mean that i didn't like your, I liked it very much, very sensual and romantic and the way Heer regretted for her deed was the thing that we wanted to see in the show but creatives like always disappointed us and I am sure you too wanted something like this thats why you wrote it in a way which showed her luv, his luv n passion as well as her guilt at the same time, Am I right? Dekha how in such short spam I started understanding you so wellBig smileBig smile.lolx its true u noe... the way u have started to understand my writings and what i was thinking while writing them is so true and eerie at the same time?? were u my sister in previous life birth??LOLLOL  jokes apart i really like the way u sense everything and understand my pov as very few ppl are able to do tht and ur one of demEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Then to your shot, liked the way u highlighted importance of vermillion fr Heer and his hunger for her which is same even after so many years and he still manage to make her wild with pleasure with a mere touch of his. *sigh* i actually imained dis all while i was listening to this song* it certainly got hot in the room*EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Nice job
And I hope its sufficient to satisfy youTongueLOL lolx its more than enuf to satisfy me! love u sweetie!Hug thanx so much for urcompliements! they mean alot to me! Big smileBig smile

Hope to see more but surely nt att cost of ff as i luv thm more n moreSmile

luv
Ashlesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Premeer OS: Premeer Rain Dance *Dekho Na* (Page 4)" in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amu142

WOW!!

That was Hawt!!

lolx thnks amu! em glad u loved reading itEmbarrassedBig smile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystall

very very beautiful !
keep writing more !

thnx dea! but i dunt think ill be writing more as em already writing two fics... unko likhne ka time nai milta one shot kia likho giLOL but if i do get sum time i'll surely write itSmile thnx for ur compliments!

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitty2910

Oh Hiba,, The OS was wondeful, intensed, passionate and lovely.. really enjoyed reading it.... You should write more...

hey nitty! thnx alot hun! em so happy u liked it! Big smileBig smile um write more?? i think em better off ith the two ficsTongueBig smile

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

Awsome update. Loved the way you described Prem in wet shirt n Heer in the sari. Plz write more OS

hey sinak! thnx alot dear! em really glad u liked itEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -fsn-

OMG hiba i always adore urs writing never got chance to comment on urs ff's & after reading this i become total fan of urs it was really awesome.you wrote all the things so wonderfully.you should write more.enjoy reading it alot
luv
Fatima

hey fatima! thank god u finally decided to be a loud readerTongue awww thnx alot for ur sweet comments dear! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed they mean alot to me! after all its not on everyday tht sumone tells u tht ur there fanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed em so happy u liked it!! thnx once agn for commentin dear!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Fatima-

SongsOf_Silence

IF-Dazzler

SongsOf_Silence

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasu09

wowwwwwwww............Blushing...........
that was veryyyyyyy  sensual, passionate and hottttttttttttttt....................*fanning myself*........... ............................ ................I  loved it......................

hey yaz! Big smile awww thnx sweetie! em so happy u liked it!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed i had to fan myself alot wen i was listenin to this song and imagining on prem heerBlushing *sigh*

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:22am | IP Logged
Hey Hiba hows ya?
By ur ff's I know u r a gr8 writer.But this OS was simply gr8 and awesome.Clap Star The condition and situation,emotions u described them very well.Me personally loved reading it alot. It was passionate and romantic. Actually I could imagine it all.*sigh* Embarrassed Embarrassed
Do write more.

Edited by -Ayushi- - 25 December 2009 at 4:28am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top