Premeer OS: Premeer Rain Dance *Dekho Na*

Posted: 14 years ago
hey guys! well um... em finally done with one shot of premeer rain dance *breaths a sigh of relief*๐Ÿ˜† its the dance we have been begging the creatives to give us but they are not listening to us๐Ÿ˜ก so i wrote a one shot on it instead. and em scared as hell of what u'll think of it so pls pls comment and pressing the LIKE button wont work! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† so all of u here read it and comment like good girls! feel free to critisize as em damn sure i have massed it up!  anyway whats done is done. and yeah *Read it on ur own risk* this is esp for all the weak hearted ppl here coz dis OS is ahem quite intimate ๐Ÿ˜ณ i dunt want to be bashed by anyone so u r warned! well here goes..

PREMEER ONE SHOT

DEKHO NA

Taking off her earrings, Heer couldn't help smiling at her reflection as Mrs. Prem Juneja looked back at her. She fingered the black beads adorning her neck, her eyes shining with unshed tears as she remembered the moment when Prem had put it around her sealing a promise, an oath to be with her forever and ever. She touched the red color which filled the parting of her hair and recalled how lovingly Prem had filled it only some hours ago when they were getting ready to go to a party. A soft blush crept up her neck as she remembered how handsome he had looked in a black tux. It was quite hard to keep her gaze from straying over to her husbands profile every now and then at the party as he stood talking to his friends, his one hand around her waist while the other nursed a soft drink.

They had gotten back only some minutes ago with Prem stopping to talk to Preet about some important business deal on their way to their room. Shaking her head, Heer combed her hair letting them fall loose around her shoulders.

Getting up, she made her way to the small balcony in their room. Leaning against the sliding door she looked at the black sky as dark clouds rolled in and shivered as a gust of wind blew in her direction playing with her hair. There was a crack of thunder and before she knew it was pouring. A delightful laugh escaped her lips as she looked at the rain now falling rapidly caressing the white marble floor, her eyes shining with happiness. She loved rain. Daintily she stepped outside the shelter of her room and made her way towards the steel railings, her body quivering as cold water seeped in through the light material of her sari making the cloth cling to her supine figure like second skin.

Spreading her arms out, she giggled with pleasure and closed her eyes loving the feel of water on her face.

yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si
yeh saajish hain boondon ki koi khwaahish hain chup chup si
dekho na dekho nadekho na dekho na

She slowly twirled around in a circle, a sweet smile on her face totally oblivious of her husband who stood looking at her from their room. He stood mesmerized as he took in the view before him basking in her goddess like beauty, enthralled and captivated. Was there anything more beautiful? Prem didn't know.Her face was tilted up towards the heavens as she stood there, a soft smile on her face. Her wet hair clung to her face. He couldn't prevent the smile that came on his lips. She looked so sweet so innocent. His heart skipped a beat as his gaze moved down the length of her coming to rest on her waist. The pallu of her red sari was folded neatly on her left shoulder, exposing the creamy skin of her waist and he couldn't help noticing how the droplets of water caressed it.A soft gasp escaped his lips as bolt of desire shot through his veins making him feel almost dizzy with the effect of it.  Dropping his coat on the bed, his eyes not leaving her for one second, he slowly made his way towards Heer as if drawn by a powerful force, not noticing the way the water soaked his clothes outlining the contours of sheer muscle underneath the shirt. 

hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuch bole
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan
dekho na dekho nadekho na dekho na

Heer smiled as she enjoyed the feel of raindrops around her' but that feeling in her chest came back' the little flutter she felt every time Prem was nearby. She opened her eyes and gasped inwardly as her gaze fell on her husband who was standing in front of her. Her breath caught in her lungs as she took in the sight of him. A mass of black, wet curls covered the length of his forehead and she could make out the array of raindrops lined subtly across his face, through his drenched shirt stuck to his body and clung to a powerful set of arms. Even in this chilly weather she felt heat rise on her cheeks for the way Prem was looking at her. His eyes smoldering with intensity and passion making her feel weak in the knees. Music Prem lifted a hand for Heer to take, a smile on his face. Blushing Heer shyly put her hand in his and drew in a sharp breath as a spark of electricity lit her entire being as Prem pulled her closer to him. Shivering slightly with her heart beating out of control as Prem's warm breath fanned against her cheek, playing havoc on her senses, Heer raised her eyes to meet his and saw the way his eyes darkened with desire as he looked into her beautiful eyes, an answering desire of her own in them.  Prem spun her in a circle and encircling both his hands around her small waist he lowered her. Sinking her hands in his velvety hair, Heer leaned her head back her eyes closed. A soft moan escaped her lips as his lips caressed the length of her neck making her body shudder under his touch. Pulling her up he looked deeply in her eyes. Her heart beating hundred times faster now she turned to go inside when she felt some one pull on to the pallu of her sari. Turning she saw that Prem held the wet cloth in his hand, his lips turned up in a naughty smile as he refused to let go since he was not finished with her.  .                                  

phir na hawayen hogi itani besharam
phir na dag mag dag mag honge yeh kadam

As she held on to her dupatta, a sudden memory came back to her.

She was sitting at the railway station waiting to leave her small world. The world where was Prem her sun and her moon. Her heart was no longer in her chest, it was crushed and thrown away mere hours ago when she had seen Prem with'Closing her eyes in agony as she tried to erase the image that was etched in her heart, Heer couldn't stop the tremor that passed through her body as her body shook with silent sobs."Heer," Prem said a soft plead in his voice telling her not to go."Please don't go, I cant live without you."Swallowing the lump that had appeared in her throat Heer stood up refusing to fall weak in front of him."Prem aik bath sach sach batana, agar mein esa karti tou kia tum mujhe maaf karpate?" she asked her voice bare of any emotion.When he didn't answer, she smiled sadly and made her way towards her train, which had arrived ready to take her where she wanted to. But right now she didn't know herself where she was headed. Dropping her payal onto the floor Heer went forward. It was the same payal which Prem had tied around her ankle with the promise that he would always trust her and they would never part. When he didn't trust her then all those promises were meaningless. As she was about to set her foot on the board, she felt some one pull onto her dupatta. Looking back she saw Prem holding onto it, his eyes begging her to forgive him and not go' but she couldn't'

As the memory came back, tears welled up in her eyes and she went towards him.She touched his face, her fingers trailing down the side of his face. remembering the sleepless nights she had spent in the last six years because of this very same face that haunted her dreams. How wrong she was. Prem had not done anything and she had left him, making each other live a life of misery and anguish. A sole tear escaped her eye as she looked up at him, pleading him to forgive her. Taking her wandering hand in his, Prem placed a kiss on her palm, looking deeply in her eyes.The teardrops that escaped from her eyes mixed up with the drops of the rain but Prem knew what difference there was. Leaning in, he kissed her tears away. Cupping her face in his hands, he looked at her shaking his head, telling her that all of it was a long time ago and she should forget it. They were together now and that's what mattered most, making her smile. He then placed a kiss on her forehead right where he had put vermilion not too long ago' telling her how much loved her. His lips trailed down to her nose. His lips were mere centimeters apart from hers. Blushing, Heer shyly turned her face away. Only to have Prem catch onto her hand.  

haa saawan yeh seedha nahi khufia bada
                                 kuchh toh baraste hue keh raha                                                 

samjho na samjho na
samjho na samjho na
hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
kyon duuri hain ab darmayaan
dekho na dekho na
dekho na dekho na

Dropping it, he moved towards her slowly and provocatively making Heer trace her steps back her eyes fastened on him, when she felt the hard wall behind her back. She was trapped. Smiling at his victory that he had successfully trapped her with his body, Prem tilted her chin up, making her look in his eyes. His eyes traveled down her beautiful face tracing every contour of her face and down her neck. 

jugnu jaise chahat dekho jale mujhe
meethi si mushkil hain koi kya kare 

Trapped between the wall and her husband, Heer gulped as she knew very well that she won't be able to stop her husband now and how could she when all she wanted was to mould herself to him and go up in flames. Heer looked at Prem and her heart skipped a beat as she saw a rain drop cling to his eyelashes making him look all the more desirable. She licked her lips nervously as she knew what the look in his eyes was for.A callused fingertip ran the length of her arm in the velvet dark entwining with her hand. Only dimly did she hear the rain beating against the stone walls and roof tiles and racing off the roof into the gutters. Blasts of lightening shot through the night with fire. Placing his other hand on the wall opposite to him, Prem leaned down. Taking his time, He kissed her cheeks, her nose. His lips skimmed along her jaw and he felt her moan against him, as her one hand clung on to his sodden shirt as her legs threatened to give way beneath her and other slipped into his hair, stroking her eyes closed in sheer pleasure of his exquisite touch.  His lips brushed against hers not kissing her not yet and smiled as Heer made a sound of protest deep in her throat begging him to kiss her.   

hmm hothon ki arzi aaise thukraaon na
saanson ki marzi ko jhuthlaaon na
chhuu lo na chhu lo na
chuu lo na chhu lo

"Prem'" Heer said her voice husky and whimpered with pleasure as Prem leisurely kissed her shoulder and neck. "I adore you," Prem murmured against her jaw. Looking at her face, which was flushed with yearning, her eyes dazed, Prem cupped her cheek while his other hand moved over her waist closing the distance between their bodies, binding her tightly against him. "I love you," Heer whispered looking in his eyes with all the love in the world, her hands going around his neck as she molded herself to his hard length. "I love you too sweetheart," Prem said softly, his heart bursting with love or the person in front of him. He bent his head for one last time and captured her lips. It was like pouring water on parched land sucking everything in and begging for more.                                

hawa kuchh haule haule zubaan se kya kuchh bole
na duuri hain ab darmayaan
dekho na dekho na....dekho na
 hmm hmm hmmhmm hmm hmm  dekho na

It felt like as if light years had passed when they finally broke apart gasping for air. Leaning her head against Prem's chest, Heer closed her eyes and smiled at the way his heart thundered against his chest. Pulling away slightly after a while, Prem tucked a lock of her hair behind her ear and picked her up in his arms taking her inside. His gaze not leaving hers for once, Prem gently laid her on the bed and when he made love to her he swept her away to a new dreamlike reality. 

*||*THE END*||*

well thts it! i hope u all liked it! pls do repli. will wait for ur feedback๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love
hiba

Edited by premeerrock - 14 years ago
Nice OS
make like it more

Paddo
er hiba......

i couldn't go past prem (or any handsome duffer ๐Ÿ˜†) in black tux and then prem outlined in wet shirt.

and heer looking at him.....that's a very real thing, er speaking as a gal.๐Ÿ˜†

breathless!  breathless!  *gasping for air*
awesome

loved it

do write more os cuz this one was fantastic

Kamal
awesommm OS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘really really nice romantic and well writen . ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
keep writing dear

that was soooooo hot and soooooooo romantic hiba......
๐Ÿ˜ณ
it rocked!!!!!
keep writing more!!!!!!
reserved

Back to Unreserve๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Hiba,

Look I am back to unreserve nad this time on correct time, no late.So finally you tried your hand in Shot also and how fablously you tried, it was fab dear, just loved it but after reading your numerous updates it surely doesn't appear like a shot to me, frankly I thought i was reading JLH new update, look hw your ff are having impact on me๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† , okay on a serious it was because here you potrayed Premeer of the show and there also with same beauty n intensity you potrayed them so thats why i find no difference, so its a compliment for your ff  *Colgate Smile* but that doesn't mean that i didn't like your, I liked it very much, very sensual and romantic and the way Heer regretted for her deed was the thing that we wanted to see in the show but creatives like always disappointed us and I am sure you too wanted something like this thats why you wrote it in a way which showed her luv, his luv n passion as well as her guilt at the same time, Am I right? Dekha how in such short spam I started understanding you so well๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Then to your shot, liked the way u highlighted importance of vermillion fr Heer and his hunger for her which is same even after so many years and he still manage to make her wild with pleasure with a mere touch of his.
Nice job
And I hope its sufficient to satisfy you๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Hope to see more but surely nt att cost of ff as i luv thm more n more๐Ÿ˜Š

luv
Ashlesha
Edited by Ashlesha09 - 14 years ago
very very beautiful !
keep writing more !
Oh Hiba,, The OS was wondeful, intensed, passionate and lovely.. really enjoyed reading it.... You should write more...
Awsome update. Loved the way you described Prem in wet shirt n Heer in the sari. Plz write more OS