Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

r the creatives taking up old epi's again? Confused i mean

1) the KHOON BHARI HOLI episode. in which a lady brings a small 5 yr old girl to the CID bureau thinkin shez Daya's daughter (the epi in which Kaveri enters ) n then they find taht the girl has seen her maa being killed. then they find k her dad killed her maa. n then Daya adopts her.

recently in the "NANHI GAWAAH" episode, Abhijeet finds a 8 or 10 yr old girl who has seen her mother being killed. phir they find the khooni n then wen Abhijeet ws to adopt her her relative takes her with him.

2) episode "CASE OF THE HEALTHY PATIENTS" or "KISSA SWASTH MAREEZON KA" which ws shown yesterday in the re-runs. that case is also about kidney racket. n Daya is made behosh by a girl called NEHA whoz a gym instructor. then in the hospital they prepare fr operation n even cut his stomach (seeing which even a 10 yr old can tell it ws a fake skin) n then Salunkhe sir comes there n puts the stitches. (must agree Salunkhe sir ws soo sweet. wen Daya ws behosh he said "KUCH NAI HOGA MERE BACHCHE TUMHE" Embarrassed )

recently there ws an episode "RAAZ LAAPATA KIDNEY KA" LOL in which they find a dead body whoz kidney (1) is missing. going depper inside Abhijeet goes as a donour (dhokhe se) but in the last moment he injects the behoshi's injection to the doc n disguises himself as the doc. n then u guyz knw wat happens. they get caught.

3) the "FILM PIRACY RACKET" which i dont remember clearly. but there ws an old episode on this

n recent episode to promote WANTED ws also based on piracy. This episode didnt resemble that much though!!!

Edited by Panchi-fanRamya - 23 December 2009 at 11:28pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "old ideas in new parts???" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Panchi-fanRamya

must agree Salunkhe sir ws soo sweet. wen Daya ws behosh he said "KUCH NAI HOGA MERE BACHCHE TUMHE" Embarrassed )
Yeah that was sweet.

Hmmm a crime series runnings for 12 years and there only so many problems that can be shown, I guess some repeatition here and there is bound to happen. Most people wouldn't even remember both episodes at the same time if it was not for these re-runs. There is a Good 8 years difference between the most eps you mentioned. Also CID is veiwed by Kids a lot, they can't loose that audience base. There are certain norms they have to follow for the family audience, they can't take a complete dark realistic route. Yesterday my neighbour's 5 years old daughter, telling me she loved Daya Uncle becuase he beats the villans. I hope you know what I mean. I guess they are really bound by certain constraints. What they really need are good story writers, if the story is intersting repetition here and there wouldn't be an issue at all.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

teju_gsunnyp1414Ambrosia

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Girl-Lawsworth

IF-Dazzler

Girl-Lawsworth

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
heyy i m a 13 yr old kid so i also will tell k "I LIKE DAYA BAHIYA COZ HE BEATS UP THE VILLIANS N ABHIJET BHAIYA COZ HE SHARES A GR8 BOND WITH DAYA BAHIYA N ACP SIR COZ HE TAKES CARE OF ALL HIS STUDENTS AS HIS OWN CHILDREN " LOL.
i no. 12 years, wat can they show everytime if v ask smtn new everytime Tongue

jettythegod

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sunnyp1414

IF-Dazzler

sunnyp1414

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 8:34am | IP Logged
I think if go practically then you find the Crime Branch Police tackling with so many cases which are alike........ When ever case comes they don't say this type of case we have already solved so we will not.... and there are little bit of changes even

rabiazm

rabiazm

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 9:00am | IP Logged
hey can u plz tell me when was KHOON BHARI HOLI aired???
plz plz

priya_sparsha

IF-Rockerz

priya_sparsha

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabiazm

hey can u plz tell me when was KHOON BHARI HOLI aired???
plz plz

It aired originally on 21st march 2008Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top