_Jiya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
We all believe that one is reborn as a human or an animal according to his deeds in previous birth but in this show there is no animal 😆

i mean if an animal has done some good deeds in his previous birth than he can reborn as a human being but on this show there is no one who came to know from the regression therapy that he/she was an animal in previous birth

and that's a main reason tht I can't believe in this show

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

((((( thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya I was also thinking why or how come everyone is human in pichala janam ?
preetie thumbnail
may be when there is huge gap in dead and next birth then it is in form of animal.
beautiself thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

may be when there is huge gap in dead and next birth then it is in form of animal.

Yeah may be!?!

Only few shows done so far ,so we might see ahead..

_Jiya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: preetie

one doesn't take rebirth immediately after the death..doesn't matter tht as an animal or a human

_Jiya_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Springs01

Only few shows done so far ,so we might see ahead..

i don't think that they will show anyone as an animal in previous birth

if they show it then what that person wil tell about his/her previous

birth that he was that animal and used to live in that jungle 😲 ðŸ¤£
preetie thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Jiya_

one doesn't take rebirth immediately after the death..doesn't matter tht as an animal or a human

I am sorry to this you and I don't know this. No one knows. It is just may be's. So far there has been ppl on  this show who are claiming to have died and born in the same year.  so no one can be confident or expert on this matter when rebirth happens whether as an animal or a human.
...Aphrodite... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
My sister keeps asking the same question! lol

I personally don't know if I believe that we ever get reincarnated from animals to humans. From what I hear, to reincarnate from an animal to a human you have to have done a good deed. But as an animal, what opportunity do you get to do a good deed? Of course if you're a domesticated dog you can be loyal to your owner but that about it. What about rats or even mosquitoes? Surely they're just out to fend for themselves and procreate....