Pavitra Rishta

24th Dec 09 Promo:Shravani reveals (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Even I am waiting for Archu to come back at Manav's house.Now that Satish has revealed he loves Varsha and not Archana, lets see if Manav's attitude will change a bit.Because when Archu had come to his house to ask about his sign on divorce papers, she was humiliated because of Satish's presence.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24th Dec 09 Promo:Shravani reveals (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
OMG, kaha se ye sab ho gaya, did i miss any episode of ONS between sachin and shrawani.....

what wil happen now.... Cry

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

@guptill:  I was just wondering if she figured it out overnight?  Its highly doubtful that Savita, Archana, or Vandita left a take home pregnancy test kit somewhere around the house and Shravani just felt compelled to use it that very night.  Or if she knew about it before hand, I would've expected her to say something to Sachin when he was about to die.  Or maybe she was just too stressed out and just remembered.

Any of those ways it doesn't make much sense (although I realize sense is not expected from tv shows).  I agree with sweetytweetypoo, I feel like I've missed some key link that would lead to this situation.  Perhaps Savita will ask for us and we'll all find out tomorrow. 

sanw

IF-Sizzlerz

sanw

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:56am | IP Logged
it would be shocking if manav is pressurised to marry shrauni

GHT_ArMan

Goldie

GHT_ArMan

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Guys 1 way is there..n i think it's pretty clr dat dey want 2 hear n listn our views so we should let them knw what we all PRIANS feeling abt this track n ArMan Reunion--

http://www.zeetv.com/shows/pavitra-rishta/comments.html?success=yes

just post ur comments n views here...they actually read it as i got email from them today...so keep posting the comments here:)nothng is impossible n remember always this PR of ArMan so there's no place 4 any third person btwn them:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hsensodyneMonu-SunNaa

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Yaaaa i think we should post our comments even i got mail from zee..

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:54am | IP Logged
If by our posting comments, even creatives change a bit, we should all definitely comment and that too loads of comments like DARE NOT DO MANAV-SHRAVANI TRACK OR WE WILL LEAVE WATCHING SHOW AND TRPs WILL GO DOWN..........

pooh1612

IF-Rockerz

pooh1612

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:32am | IP Logged
thanx fr sharing
now we just have to wait for archu to come!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top