Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Shravani is at Manav house. She says she will stay in this house. Manav says she can't as she has no relation with them to which she replies she does. Sachin is gone but he has left behind his nishani. She says she is pregnant with Sachin's baby. Manav and Savita are shocked.

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

habsfansp87Jotz_92-Dimple-bluedolliepoo_supicimbanainaalaynadevashree_hBilliCat.toothbrush13aftvjunkieanna44RoarkPumpkinnsensodyne.Mandy.*Resham*minuusanwmittsGur.N.coolMonu-SunNaamazkachazka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24th Dec 09 Promo:Shravani reveals" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avinash4ever

avinash4ever

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
wow so now she will stay at archanas house and now manav archana and shravni sequesnce is on

mitts

IF-Sizzlerz

mitts

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
OK so she is actually pregnant... I guess wen Archu comes back she will go to her own house. but keep visiting house as said in TB article LOL this is bad... BUt i wanna see how they show the sequence.. I really hope its not as bad as i m thinking right now..

Thx a lot..

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 8:52pm | IP Logged

Wow!! Well I can't say I am shocked because this was revealed in the articles, it'll be interesting to see what happens next. I still don't believe Manav will marry Shravani despite the pressures, especially once he and Archana clear the misunderstandings. Manav is not going to want to part from Archana after learning the truth.

Rumii

Goldie

Rumii

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
I think Manav Will marry Shravani because that might bring little peace to his parents n their family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smithasrk

toothbrush13

IF-Dazzler

toothbrush13

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Kya timing hai boss.  Why couldn't she yell it out when Sachin was on his deathbed?  How did she figure this out overnight?  I STILL think its a conspiracy of some sort. 

I'm probably going to continue saying that until Shravani goes into labor and the baby comes out.  LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laynadevashree_hsensodyneMonu-SunNaamitts

-ALI-

IF-Rockerz

-ALI-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I am happy that this track have come up soon.
@toothbrush:
Yep, i agree. What happened that she suddenly says that she is pragnant.I m sure she has turned negative.But its nice, if she is not actually pragnant, manav will not marry her.
Even if sheis right, i agree with bollywoodcrazed that once misunderstandings are cleared, then it will behighly difficult for Manav to marry shravani andi dont see that way happening..........

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Now i am waiting for Archu to come Manav house.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hMonu-SunNaa

Post Reply New Post

Go to top