Fan Fictions

Strangers To Love (Chapter Five PG 46) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 51

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rose.three

wowwww.....
nyc concept...!

Thanks a lot Rose *hugs*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strangers To Love (Chapter Five PG 46) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajanroxx20

woww.. amazing concept..
do continue soon..

Thanks sweetie !!! *hugs*

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj-guria-kriti

fantastic concept diiii.....nice rly nice......gr88888 job......

hey Guria !! thanks sweetheart !!  I'm glad you liked the concept *hugs* Take care.

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lipsa_mjht

Navz Di! Long time! I'm soo Glad you started a new FF!! I have so pestered You to update the other one soon and I hope You do Update this Soon! Loved How you introduced the Mothers.

heyyyyyy Lipsi !!! *hugs* Awwww I'm really sorry about the previous FF, but I really only had SaJan confession in mind LOL And I am really glad you liked the concept Embarrassed

OMG! Sam! You have changed him a lot! Bad Boy? This reminds me of RV! Dont tell me He is like him! Basketball, one thing seems familaiar!

Lolzzzz !!! Awww actually I havent changed him at all Wink You'll see what I mean as the FF proceeds !! Embarrassed This is actually a story of how this Samrat and Gunjan become our Sam and Chashmish first and then SaJan Embarrassed

Ok, Sid Now. His character skech looks somewhat like Mayank excluding the BB part. Oh, Girl next door LOL. Aww! He covers up for Sam! I'm sure going to enjoy his character!

Actually, he is not at all like Mayank, he isnt, sober or serious like him. Sid is very friendly, charming, can flirt when he feels like it and and doesnt have a sarcastic bone in his body LOL

Ehh, Tammy is name of one of my Best Friends! She sure is tensed having her name all over Serials, Chocolates & Songs LOL. I like her Character sketch! It is very sweet! Heart of Gold, Hmm. Why do I think THat this heart of Gold and her thinking everyone is kind would cause some trouble afterwards?

I'm so glad u liked her, she is a very sweet and a endearing character !! and I can see your imagination and curiousity is already piqued !! Lolz !! I'll have to be careful and remember that lot of other better FF writers then me are reading my FF !! Lolz !! Now me nervous !! LOL

I LOVED Gunjan's Character sketch. She is Shy but not as shy in the serial. Aww! She is Fiercely Protective of people..I hope that would include Sam sooner or later

Gunjan's character will always be the best in my FF !! She is my sweetheart ! Its no secret, I prefer her over Sam anytime and anyday !! LOL You'll enjoy her in this FF a lot, because the only two things are different aboout her in this FF, one is that she is extremely strong and second she does't cry at a drop of a hat. Infact it takes a lot to get tears in Gunjan's eyes.

Ok, Esha suggests Geet to ask Gunjan. Lemme guess, An invite to Excel college?

You'll have to wait and read yourself. Will update the chapter in few hours. Just sitting down to write it Wink

I'm Eagerly Waiting for the part Naveen di! And I expect a PM! LOL
I have added you to the PM list and will be updating very soon. Love ya too !! *hugs*

Love,
Lipsa

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekts

hey nice one pls post the next part soon

Thanks !! Will be updating soon. Have added you to my PM list, so you shall be receiving a PM soon. Take care.

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by romiebee2002

Hey Naveen I haven't seen you around for so long ! How you been? I really like the intro so keep me updatedBig smile

Roma

hey Roma !!! *hugs* Awwww I know sweetie, I have been really busy with work. I had to plan a product launch, so was busy with that these past few months. Only came to If to reply few posts. Now that the launch is over, am much more relaxed, so looking forward to getting reaccquainted with all my friends and write this FF.Embarrassed, and I'll definitely kepe you updated. Have added you in my PM list *hugs* Take care hun. Love ya.
I'm really happy that you have enjoyed reading the intro

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sosweetsumi

lovely yaar
such sweet description
wow i bet gunjan is coming to Mumbai very soon
bye dear
do continue
bye sumi

heyy Sumi !! Thanks a lot sweetie !! *hugs* So happy that you liked the intro. Have added you to my PM list like you PMed me, and will be PMing you soon about my next update. Love ya. Take care. *hugs*

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zummi03

awesome di....
will be waiting for the first part...
update soon..

hey thanks a lot Zummi !!  Have added you to my PM list and will be sending you a PM soon, about my next update. Take care. *hugs*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top