Fan Fictions

Strangers To Love (Chapter Five PG 46) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 51

aish_punk

IF-Sizzlerz

aish_punk

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:30am | IP Logged
hey naveen di..u started another FF..wow!..thats awesome..the intro is intresting..oh, n i love SidNa too..

Their mom's have been best frndz in college and school..thats nice..atleast dey know each other..

Sam is the cool dude..but then he's into alchohol and flirting too..not gud..he n Sid are best frndz..nice..

Sid is more like Mayank..inteligent and cool..but yeah, he protects Sam..thats sweet..

Tam-Sid-Sam are best frndz..nice..

n Gunjan lives in Morena..so she's not wid em..aww..but then Esha comes there..but what does she ask Geet n Gunjan?

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strangers To Love (Chapter Five PG 46) (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NaBoleTumNa...

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

xaviara

disco_diva

Goldie

disco_diva

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:13am | IP Logged
YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! your new ff amazing intro cant wait for the first part Big smile
thx alot for the pm

xaviara

-Humera-

IF-Dazzler

-Humera-

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 6:11am | IP Logged
This is an amazing concept!!!
Can't wait to read on.... I wunder wat sams mum wants from Gunjan!?!?! I luved ur previous ff bt i was a silent reader, nw i wud luv to read dis ff and comment on it!!!
Plz contine soon.. And add me to your pm list!!!!

xxHUMZxx

Edited by humz_786 - 24 December 2009 at 6:11am

xaviara

sajan_forever

Goldie

sajan_forever

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 6:52am | IP Logged
O M G post the first part jaldi jaldi, i cant wait,the intro is awesome and please post a long part pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

xaviara

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kris97

Wow!!!great concept.Its really different one .Please update first part soon.Plz add me to pm list too

Thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked the intro of the FF. Its great encouragement. Have added you to the PM list. Take care. *hugs*

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aspatel2

Awesome introduction :)
cant wait till first part...... pls cont. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon..... also do add me to your PM list....

Axita :)

heyyyyy Axita !! How are ya ?? Its so great to hear from you ! *hugs* Thank you so much dear ! Am so glad you liked it Smile Have added you to the PM list and you will get the next PM very soon. Take care.

Edited by xaviara - 24 December 2009 at 11:48am

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drishti_sajan

naveen di naveen di naveen di!!!!! OMGGGGGGG i'm sooooo happy...u started a new FF...yayyyyyy!!!! i was sooo missing ur writing!!!!!! OMGG!! okk...i'm getting a bit too hyper now..bt i'm just damn happy!!!!

Lolzzzzzzzz !!! Calm down Drish !!! I'm so happy that you guys have missed my writing and i'm delighted to start writing again Embarrassed

The intro...OMGGGG...i loved it!!! i'm sure its gonna be as gud if not better than ur earlier FF!!!!

Awww you are too kind to me sweetie !! But its really sweet of you and it gives me the confidence to try and write even better.

OMGGG sams mom asks gunjan for sumthing...what is it?? she asks gunjan to cum back wid her and stay at her place.....or maybe she asks her to get married to sam or sid??  if its sid den later sam falls in love wid her so his mom gets both of them i.e sam and gunjan get married?? or maybe....gosh..i can't think of anything anymore....told u m getting hyper!!! LOL

Oh wow !! U should start you own FF Drish, you have such amazing imagination !!! LOL You'll find out the answers soon enough. But seriously you have no idea how much your enthusiasm had helped me calm down the butterflies I have in my stomach !! lolzzzz !!

I soooo can't wait to read the 1st part yaar...u havta continue really soon!!!! yayyyy!!! and add me to ur PM list!!

Aww I will PM you very soon, have added you to my list Wink

love u!!

Love you too !! *hugs*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top