Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: sosweetsumi

lovely yaar
such sweet description
wow i bet gunjan is coming to Mumbai very soon
bye dear
do continue
bye sumi

heyy Sumi !! Thanks a lot sweetie !! *hugs* So happy that you liked the intro. Have added you to my PM list like you PMed me, and will be PMing you soon about my next update. Love ya. Take care. *hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: zummi03

awesome di....
will be waiting for the first part...
update soon..

hey thanks a lot Zummi !!  Have added you to my PM list and will be sending you a PM soon, about my next update. Take care. *hugs*

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: mads

NAVEEN ... this is SO amazing and intriguing !!! it is a bit confusing all the characters' parents name n stuff...but I hope that wont matter much later on .. LOL ..

Awww Mads !!! *hugs* I was waiting eagerly for your cooment. I know this Samrat and Gunjan, doesn't bear any resemblence to our SaJan, but by the end of this FF, this Samrat and Gunjan will becaome our Sam and Chashmish and together, they will become our SaJan 😳

And please ddont bew confused about the characters names, especially the parents. The only parent in focus who will keep making appearance from time to time is Esha, Samrat's Mom. The main focus of the FF is Sajan πŸ˜†

but anyways, loved it ..πŸ‘ do continue soon !! 😳
I'm so happy that you liked the concept, I was apprehensive at first because the characters will be a little rough around the edges at first and then will start shaping up. I will update and PM you soon. Take care. *hugs*

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: talkativetaurus

navz fantatic work !!:))

Thanks Affy !! *hugs*
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: lucario

Hey really nice intro...loved the concept.....continue soon...Pls PM me whenever u update...tc.

Hey thanks for the appreciation. Have added you to my PM list. You take care too.
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey naveen di..u started another FF..wow!..thats awesome..the intro is intresting..oh, n i love SidNa too..

heyy aish !! aww thanks hun !! I'm glad you enjoyed reading the intro. 😳 Oh yes I adore Sidna, especially Sid. He is such a adorable and a whacky guy πŸ˜†

Their mom's have been best frndz in college and school..thats nice..atleast dey know each other..

Yep, I wasnted an invisible bond between these 4 characters and what better way for their mom to be best friends with each other sincer college.

Sam is the cool dude..but then he's into alchohol and flirting too..not gud..he n Sid are best frndz..nice..

As you' read my FF, you'll understand that this Sam is not at all different from our Sam. He will keep on surprising you. πŸ˜†

Sid is more like Mayank..inteligent and cool..but yeah, he protects Sam..thats sweet..

Um actually Sid is not like Mayank at all. You'll find out as you read my FF 😊

Tam-Sid-Sam are best frndz..nice..

Yep, they are the three muskateers !! πŸ˜†

n Gunjan lives in Morena..so she's not wid em..aww..but then Esha comes there..but what does she ask Geet n Gunjan?

Yep, she has met Sam, Sid  and Tammy as a child, but she doesnt know them very well, since her mom's friend Esha and Minal usually comes to Morena to visit them. 😊 As for what she asks Gunjan and her mom, you'll find that out in the next chapter πŸ˜† Take care. *hugs*

thnx 4 d PM
update soon

-aish

love,
Naveen

mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii di!!! πŸ˜‰

Welcome back with another fantastic FF. I know, i know till now u have only given the intro only, but past experience tells me something else.πŸ˜‰ I m soooooooooo happy tht u started a new FF. very nice concept. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue asap & PM me also.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!!😊

loads of love
vinu
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kayamath_fan2

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy Naveen Di !!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*

OMGG!! OMGG!!! You started your second FanFiction !!!!! OMGG!!! I was soooo excited when I received your PM about it !!!!!

heyyyyyyyyyyyy Anu !!!!!!! *hugs* Lolzzzz !! I knew you would be the most happy and excited about me writing another FF !! πŸ˜†

First of all...I loveeeee the titles of your FanFictions !!! Just like the first one, Is this Love? Mein Ne Na Jaana, Strangers to Love is absolutely fantastic !!!!! Beautiful & unique as always !!!!

Awww thanks sweetie !! I had a tough time deciding on the title actually. So delighted that you like it !! πŸ˜†

OMGG!! I didnt know you liked Sidna ??!!! OMGG!! Woww !!! hi5 !!!! I love them too !! But not as much as SG !!! I loveee Sid !!! He's ultra cute !!!! And Tamanna is sweet too !! =))

Awwwww U like SiDna too !! I adore them, but like u said, not as much as SaJan most definitely, thats why they are playing the supporting role. This FF is 100% about SaJan 😳

Im really excited how youre gonna develop these two jodis !!!!

Awww me excited too !! I wanted to see them together in the show, but since that's not possible, I decided to make it possible in my FF πŸ˜†

The introduction part was reallly amaazing !!! I loved each and every phrase !!! Awwwwww !! As always, i loveeeeeee your writing style !!!! Its just mindblowing !!!!

Lolzzzz !! U are always too kind and sweet to me meri jaan !! But it means a lot *hugs*

- Samrat Shergil - the bad boy !! OMG!! great characterisation !!! This FanFiction is defo gonna be my new addiction !!! Awwwww...he doesnt believe in love !! That reminds me of Viveik in Kyun Ho Gaya Na !! haar aur pyaar Arjun ki dictionary mein nahin hai !! (I loveee that movie by the way !! Its one of my fav. sweeeet movies !! )

Lolzzzzzz ! Yeah Sam is defo like Vivek in that regard ! He hates loosing and doesnt believe in love πŸ˜‰

- Siddhant Malhotra - samrats best friend, more like a brother for him....AWWWWW !!!! I sooo wanted to read something like this !!!! Seriously Naveen Di !!!! wah wah !! kya creative hai aap !!!! I want you to become a creative for a new show !!!!! Im sure the shows gonna be a super duper hit !!!! Your ideas are simply mindblowing !!!

Lolzzz !! I'm not being creative, I'm being selfish ! Lolzzz ! These two are right now my most favorite males characters and I couldnt resist bringing them together for my FF 😳

Tamanna Roy - I love her characterisation more than in the serial !! Eventhough a bit similar probably...but i love the way you described it !!!!

Yeah her character is a lot like the serial, but she is a bit bubbly and a little more outgoing then she is in the show.

Gunjan Bhushan - OMGG!!! this is soo coool !!! loved the part where you mentioned about her Badi Maa, she loves the most besides her parents, and that is Samrats mother !!! Just loved it  !!!!

I saved the best character for the Last ! Gunjan is my jaan !! Lolzzzz !! Everyone knows that in the forum too !! πŸ˜†

Oh woww !! now im alll all excited to read the first chapter !!!

NAHIIIIN !! Naveen Di, this is sooo mean !!! Im going away tomorrow for 4 days !!!! Oh noooo !!!! i already wanna read it now !!! now just imagine how desperate i ll be tomorrow !!!! now i gotta wait for another 4 days !!!!! =(((( Not able to control my excitement as you can see, Di !!! hehehe !!
Sooo, im really really excited to read your first chapter next week !!!!!

Awwwwwww !! Its oki, My FF is not going anywhere, you can read it when you come back inshallah !! and most probably you just might get two chapters to read then one !! πŸ˜‰ Btw you going on a trip ? Have lots and lots of fun if you are !! πŸ˜†

This FanFiction is just awesomeee !! I mean...you know that I do have some expectations from you !! but you have ALWAYS exceeded my expectations just like in your first FanFiction !!! So im already really really thrilled to read it !!!!!

Oh Anu !! Now you are making me nervous ! Don't have that many expecatations from me sweetheart, I'll feel awful if I don't meet them !! 😳

thanks for the PM Di, and yes do Add me to your PM list for this FanFiction !!

You are most welcome sweetheart and I have added you to PM list *hugs*

Just letting you know ,that please dont mind if I read it after a while...cause from 4th of Jan my school reopens, so i ll be really really busy again...my semester ends in Feb...so will be having my last exams !! But i will defo catch up with all your updates !!!

Awwwwwwww its not a problem Anu !! I'm so happy and proud that you take your studies so seriously !! I would never mind you reading my updates late.

And I didnt forget your first FanFiction !! I ll read the last parts soon !!!! Really excited !! Since...these days SG arent really shown as a couple...it would make me really really happy to read your Confession chapters !!!! OMGGG!!! im already soo soo excited !!!!
I need to finish your first Fanfiction soon, warna confusion ho jayega !!! =)))))

Lolzzz !! Sure go ahead !! But there isnt any hurry, I'll make sure this FF doesnt have any similarities to my first FF πŸ˜†

Love you shoooooooooooooooooooooooo muchh Di !!!!

Love u sooooooooooo much too sweetheart !!! *hugs*

take care !!!!
Hope to talk to u soon !!!!
* hugs n kisses *

Anu

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: disco_diva

YAHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! your new ff amazing intro cant wait for the first part πŸ˜ƒ
thx alot for the pm

heyyyyyyy amna !! *hugs* Lolzzzzz !! Yep have started another FF. Hope you like this one too !!! Take care.

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: humz_786

This is an amazing concept!!!

Can't wait to read on.... I wunder wat sams mum wants from Gunjan!?!?! I luved ur previous ff bt i was a silent reader, nw i wud luv to read dis ff and comment on it!!!
Plz contine soon.. And add me to your pm list!!!!

xxHUMZxx

Heyyy !! Thank you so much for liking and appreciating the concept. Awww you have read my previous FF too, now it would be a delight to get your feedback and comments.Thank you so much for commenting. Means a lot. I have added you to my PM list, so will PM you as soon as I update. Take care. *hugs*