Page 1
Page   of 51
Page 2 Page 51

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Strangers to Love

Hello everyone ! *hugs* Like I promised, I am back with a new Sajan FF, but this time I'm introducing another of my very favorite couple Siddhant and Tamanna. The main focus of the FF is Sajan and Sidna will play the supporting role :) I hope you enjoy this FF as much as you did 'Is It Love ? Mein Ne Na Jana' :) You will find the character of these 4 a little different from their original characters.

Introduction

Strangers to Love is a story of the kids of 4 very special ladies, Esha, Minal, Geet and Alana, who were best of friends in college and closer to each other as sisters.

Samrat Sehgal aka Sam, the only son of Esha Sehgal and the future heir of Sehgal Industries. He lives life to the fullest. He is the heart and soul of his college and friends. He is a total hunk, a shamless flirt, and a complete daredevil. He has and will attempt any dangerous stunt or challenge given to him. His parties last all night long. Despite the fact that he hardly ever studies and fails frequently, he is the principal's favorite student, because he is also the Star of the Basketball team, along with his best friend Siddhant Malhotra, who is the also the college hunk, and together they rule the hearts of all the girls in Excel college. He is the eternal bad boy every girl  dreams and fantasize about. He appreciates girls and respect them, but they also know that falling in love with him will only lead to heartbreak, because Samrat Sehgal doesnt believe in love.

Siddhant Malhotra aka Sid, the only son of  late Abhimanyu and Alana Malhotra and the future heir of Malhotra chain of hotels, has lived with the Sehgal family all his life, because his mom, who were one of Esha Sehgal's best friends,along with his dad, died in an accident when he was only 2 years old. He and Samrat and quite alike in most of the things they do but he is not only the BB champ like Samrat, but he also one of the most intelligent students in college. He is usually the one who covers for Samrat infront of his Mom when Samrat is in trouble, which he usually is most of the time. He is only one who knows how to handle Samrat. He is more like a bro to Sam then a best friend and would give his life for Sam and his mom. He is a very easy going, friendly and down to earth guy, and is loved by everyone he meets, but like Sam he lets only very few close to him. Samrat, his mom and the girl next door are his entire world.

Tamanna Roy aka Tammy, the youngest daughter of f Mr. Shekhar and Minal Roy, who owns the biggest chain of hotels in India. They have lived next door to the Sehgal's all their lives, so Tammy has grown up with Samrat and Sid and is very close to them. She is a very bubbly, sweet, loving and a kind hearted girl, who is loved and protected by her family and her best friends Sid and Sam the most, because she is a very sensitive, emotional, quite innocent and  bit of a dreamer. She has a heart of a gold, and thinks so does everyone in this world.

Gunjan Bhushan, aka chashmish is the only child of Ravi and Geet Bhushan, who lives in a small city of Morena and own a huge tea estate. Gunjan is the apple of her parents eyes. She is  a very simple, sweet, down to earth, loving, caring, intelligent, mature, sensible and a very strong young lady. She may be shy, innocent and an introvert, but there is nothing or no one who can break her spirit. She is fiercely protective of the people she loves. She is extremely loyal. The only person in the world who she loves and adores as much as her parents is her Godmother and Badi Ma, Esha Sehgal who is best friends with her mom Geet Bhushan.

The lives of all these 4 characters changes when Esha Sehgal during one of her visits to Morena in summer, suggests something to her friend Geet and ask Gunjan for something. To find out what, you'll have to wait for the first  chapter of this FF, which I will post tomorrow. I would love to read your comments and feedback on the small intro I have given of my FF. Do let me know of you want your name added to the PM list. If you happen to be a silent reader, and happen to enjoy reading what I have written so far, do press the LIKE button.

lots of love,
Naveen

Edited by xaviara - 16 March 2010 at 4:25am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

sowmya.Liza.serialfreakMoNaYaRoXSajan_Ektaekts_dmgmjhtdisco_divamjht_admirersajan_forever-Gayathri-arshi_sunshine-Urvi-RadiantTreasure-Nabeeha-topsyturvy23thenarcissistAaru77meens1981raj-guria-kriti-Humera-LOLitaPawarNaBoleTumNa...sadufNamz94Soulmate_Sana-Jyotika-talkativetaurusmadsEkPahelinaz17555sindhyaa.Aabha.Mromiebee2002DiyaSaish_punkShafoo-Lipsa-aamirkhanfan..-Jia-..kavya.bZumSrK.ruky786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Strangers To Love (Chapter Five PG 46)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Table of Index

Introduction - PG 1
Chapter One - PG 10
Chapter Tw0 - PG 19
Chapter Three - PG 30
Chapter Four - PG 39
Chapter Five - PG 46

PM List

Kris97
aspatel2
drishti_sajan
Lipsa_mjht
romiebee2002
sosweetsumi
zummi03
lucario
mads
talkativetaurus
aish_punk
kayamath_fan2
disco_diva
humz_786
sajan_forever
jyothiv
ekts
raj-guria-kirti
sajanroxx20
rose.three
mjht_admirer
urvimjht
namz94
angelic shaz
shafoo
sweetbaby
desisangel
hira5431
MonayaRox
Aranya
cool.sindhaya
NabeehaF S
Kabuli16
Sana866
truth_wins
_Monu_
sajan_Ekta
happylite
kajol96
attravtiveadya
saaw
pragya_luvsajan
sanju_veni
aabha_monaya
cute_monaya_fan
sri_4
pickachu
sweetsonal156
Ravie101

Edited by xaviara - 16 March 2010 at 4:26am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sajan_foreverRadiantTreasureXDevilsDesireXMelodiousDreamsAabha.Mromiebee2002talkativetaurus-Lipsa-..-Jia-..ZumSrK.

Anjali_12

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 6:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviara

aspatel2

aspatel2

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome introduction :)
cant wait till first part...... pls cont. sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon..... also do add me to your PM list....

Axita :)

-Drishti-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Drishti-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
naveen di naveen di naveen di!!!!! OMGGGGGGG i'm sooooo happy...u started a new FF...yayyyyyy!!!! i was sooo missing ur writing!!!!!! OMGG!! okk...i'm getting a bit too hyper now..bt i'm just damn happy!!!!
the intro...OMGGGG...i loved it!!! i'm sure its gonna be as gud if not better than ur earlier FF!!!!
OMGGG sams mom asks gunjan for sumthing...what is it?? she asks gunjan to cum back wid her and stay at her place.....or maybe she asks her to get married to sam or sid??  if its sid den later sam falls in love wid her so his mom gets both of them i.e sam and gunjan get married?? or maybe....gosh..i can't think of anything anymore....told u m getting hyper!!! LOL
i soooo can't wait to read the 1st part yaar...u havta continue really soon!!!! yayyyy!!! and add me to ur PM list!!
love u!!

Edited by drishti_sajan - 23 December 2009 at 10:53pm

xaviara

rose.three

IF-Rockerz

rose.three

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
wowwww.....
nyc concept...!

xaviara

-Jyotika-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jyotika-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
woww.. amazing concept..
do continue soon..

xaviara

raj-guria-kriti

IF-Dazzler

raj-guria-kriti

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
fantastic concept diiii.....nice rly nice......gr88888 job......

xaviara

Post Reply New Post

Go to top