I'm impressed with Vaishali!

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
I haven't seen this episode, but I read the update. I was surprised to read that Vaishali is the one to lash out against Manjusha. I am glad she did this, I am sick of Manju being shielded by her husband and in laws. She was wrong and is at fault for the misunderstandings that exist between Archana, Manav and Archana's in laws. I am proud of Vaishali for taking a stand!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aftvjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i no me too .. way to go vaishu 👏... i hope manju gets a taste of her own medicine soon ...

its always the quiet ones ...😆
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

It is, I can't blame Vaishali though she likes Manav and she has watched Manav and Archana drift further apart. Vaishali knows that Manav and Archana would be together had it not been for Manju filing that complaint. It hurts her seeing Archana and Manav in pain especially at a time like this.

toothbrush13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was very impressed as well. 

I knew she would do it one day, because even if she hadn't said anything yet, she was always watching.  Like aartifarty said, its always the quiet ones.  Its true in this case, as Vaishali has been constantly observing everything that goes on very quietly.  In every dramatic scene she is always there, nobody really pays attention to her, but she is certainly watching everything. 

I think Vaishali also realized how out of hand the situation had become because of Manjusha.  She had always noticed the love between ArMan and always admired Manav.  So then, I think, by seeing what happened between ArMan today she couldn't handle it.  Especially because Archana was being blamed for what Manjusha did.

I'm happy she finally said something, because it seems like they've stopped paying attention to anything Varsha, and even now Archana says about Manjusha.  So hopefully it will come as a wake up call for atleast Sulochana and Manohar.

Its nice to see you posting again bollywoodcrazed, you had kind of gone silent for a while!
mitts thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes me too.. I always thought Varsha will say something again but I was quite surprised that Vaishali opened her mouth this time.. This shows her love for her Sis.. I m glad she also join crew wid Varsh, they both should join hands n make Manju's life living hell!!!! That woman ruined ARchu's life this is the least wat Vaish n Varsha can do to give it back to her..>:P
sensodyne thumbnail
Yaa she was really even i was surprised when she spoke but she did wonderful job.
kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Vaishu was brilliant. Its going to take all the siblings of ArMan to bring these two back together 
This show has two extreme mother in laws: Savita with the emotional abuse and Sulochana with the coverups. Why can't they show a normal saas? But i'm sure those who are married will say there is no such thing. Anyway, hopefully Vaishu stands up more often and it'll be interesting to see what happens when the entire truth comes out.
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
vaishu spoke i was shocked but it was al pleasant change....instead of varsha, vaishali...too good....
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i am gonna watch the particular segment of hers.. she kinda of rocked..
pooh1612 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

good job vaishu

i m impressed wit her