bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello Girls,

I am pretty sure that Narayan is Yudi.  The reason why he has a wife and two kids is to derail the audience and Rani into thinking that he is not Yudi.  The reason why he is in this form is to protect Rani who has fallen trap of Angad. 

Angad came to the palace in the hope to trap Rani into falling for him so he can get the kingdom.  Karari is part of his plan.  When he noticed that Rani is not falling for him he got Karari to instigate Bhoomi and got Rani kicked out.  Yudi wants to make Rani understand that trusting everyone is not always a good thing so he is acting as Narayan.  He wants Rani to stand on her own and make better decisions and deal with these people.

In the coming episodes we will see Narayan (Yudi) protecting Rani but as a stranger.  He wants Rani to endure the pain and start making smart decisions.  It will be painful to watch but Naraya is Yudi I am pretty sure. 

What do you think?  By the way although I am annoyed by the creative to bring Kapil back a father of two kids I am excited to see the track. How about you? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Bobbie...this will be a typical case of lost memory nothing else. I don't think Yudi is pretending and showmakers can easily show later that the guy is indeed Narayan and not Yudi. But if you see logically, it has to be Yudi but with lost memory. His wife and two kids are either part of a plan to make him believe that this is his family or the woman herself thinks Narayan is her husband due to resemblance

Angad's character is surely negative....he had a reason to come ot the palace which obviously is revenge nothing else. He wants to do what his sister could not.

The only thing i want to see is the trio getting a punishment from RS and Yudi in the end and Rani not be so forgiving like she has been so far. CR, Rudra and Bhoomi deserve to be thrown out of the palace for ill treating Rani....CR always apologising and saying I always do wrong things but you forgive me doesn't do it for me. Better still, Rani and Yudi should both refuse to go back to the palace.

The biggest problem is in this whole track, pregnancy track gets sidelined as it's Narayan we are dealing with. We won't see what we wished to see about Yura as expectant parents.

The only thing it does is give Kapil some scope to act differently. His character as Yudi had become monotonus with limited scope. This new look will help Kapil widen his horizon as an actor. People complain about lack of expressions on his face which according to me is due to his character as Yudi. Now people won't have any reason to complain becoz there will be plenty of expressions! We have seen kapil as sardaarji n as fighter and I think Kapil did those scenes briliantly.

In the end, it has to be YUDI and no one else.....no lookalike.... That's it...

Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Angel78692 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
bobbie di i actually agree with you and remember yudi told rani that he wanted her to stand on her own feet so maybe this is the way he is doing it. i to am excited though i was a bit down at first
darshana23 thumbnail
Bobbie, somewhere I also felt what you have written...... But I am totally feared to make any prediction after Imli track..... We always wanted Yudi to be smart in that track and acting with Imli.. But in the end, what they have come up with is utterly non-sense.... They always put expressions which makes us believe something else and in the end they turn it something different totally....

I am sure this track is surely not for a month and it has very long way to go. But I am sure everyone over here wants in the end "HE SHOULD BE YUDI AND NOT AS NARAYAN".

Obviously I am cling to RKAB for Kapil only and we might see some YuRa moments in different form together where dialouges are meant to be something different but with current context its looking very different. In same way that dialouge  when Rani talks about leaving palace for Imli and Yudi talks about going out of palace for kingdom.

At least with this track, I am expecting some good delivery from RKAB creative and not some random non-sense added at last moment. If they work out on every detail this track would be enjoyable. But only if do their part sensibly....

Edited by darshana23 - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Bobbie..I'll just tell it in one line!

Remember Rai said "Humare pavitrata sirf Bhagwaan aur humare Kunverji jaante hai" If her Pavitrata s not proved....Her character is insulted..Which would never happen! So it is Yudi! He has to be back to prove her Pavitrata!!!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Hey Darsh,

Since when did you start calling me di?  I agree with you the delivery need to be on target for us to enjoy his track. 

Good to see Kapil back on screen for me too. 

Rosh,

You are 100% on target once again.  Pavitar atma ki pavitarta par laga daag toh dhona he padega.  Toh dekte hai Kisaan se dhobhi kaise banta hai apna Yudi.  😉
darshana23 thumbnail
Boobie di 😲

Galati se mistake ho gaya!!!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it's Yudi only yaar.. i think it will be shown that Narayan & Angad were plotting together... Yudi is acting as Narayan so that Angad doesn't suspect him.... i feel the one who shot Yudi was Angad dressed up as a terrorist... because the scenes showed Yudi shooting all the terrorists... Angad may have even wanted to shoot Rani but Sangram Singh and others intervened at that time and Rani was saved... by acting as Narayan he got the route to enter the palace and protect Rani,his child and others... we might get to see Narayan creating troubles for Rani but he will also be saving her as a stranger which will be revealed later... i feel Madhu is Yudi's set up so that Angad believes that it's Yudi's hamshakal... after a while he'll start showing signs to Rani that he is Yudi only..!!!
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Girls,

Today Narayan when he entered the Mahal was flawless so I have another theory.  What if Narayan and Yudi switched when the car broke down. 

But I just have to say that the cycle scene was adorable.  😃😛  They really wanted us to believe that Narayan is the one taking Rani to the Mahel. 

Still trying to figure out why the tire deflated and Angad sent Rani with Narayan.  Did he think they would not reach there in time? 

Yudi hmm......what can I say?  Puranawala mera Yudi laut aaya hai.🤗😍

But a question keeps bugging me........will Narayan go back or stay in the Mahel as Yudi.  If he goes back the will Rani stay in the Mahel as married women.  If he stays, what happen to Madhu.  How long will this drama continue