Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

*Piku*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Piku*

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

Hi Everyone, here is todays update. This my first update on the forum open you enjoy it. I am having net problems, so please be patient with me. Trying to post since 11am but each time  i try to post it disappears on me. OuchAngry  Please forgive me for any mistakes. Embarrassed

December 23rd 2009
Highlights
  • DM puts nail polish on Santu
  • DM distributes his property among his 6 children.
  • DM talks about his death & gives power of attonery to Santu
Detail Written Update

The show starts with DM wearing red kurta, seating on his chair and reading newspaper. Santo wearing her green saree all decked up seating on the bed, and putting nail polish on her nails. Their music plays on background, Santo remembering when DM pointed to his cheek, asking her for a kiss. Ooo she is blushing and being all school girl and laughing. DM looks up, and asks her hai Santuri. She is like nothing Malik, while doing the nail polish I remembered something. She tells him Maalik, I can't put the nail polish on properly, and can you put this on for me.

DM says are you mad, Dharamraj Mahiyavanshi Dharampur ka Malik  will put polish on.  (You should see his expression.) Santu says that for Hiten Bhai's wedding everyone is putting it on, and I thought I should also put some on.  DM is like I didn't say no, and Santu says I can't use my left hand, and can you put them on. She closes the door, and he puts the nail polish on for her and they have a conversation regarding what's being happening in their house for the past few days. Santu tells DM her concern regarding Maulik and Arjan and that she doesn't want them both to feel like an outsider. Since Maulik not being DM's get grew up in luxury and Arjan being DM's son grew up without them. DM tells her he understood her and stops her with his hands and tells her to bring tea.

In Baas room: DM tells Baa is concerns and what Santu told him. Baa says Santu taught like a mother and she doesn't want Maulik and Arjan to think about this. DM says that he will talk about this issue with the children.

Downstairs:  Taru tells Toral she should be happy that her marriage date is fixed with Hiten. Toral comes and asks Hiten to choose a finger and he picks. She is like I wanted to go to Shimla and you picked Kerala and Hiten is like where ever you want to go, we will go.  Toral is like promise me that you won't break this marriage and he says he wont and he asks her forgiveness about last time.

Khemi brings drink out for Toral, and Taru asks Khemi why is she doing work all the servant work and you have to take care of your health. Taru asks Khemi where is your little sister.  Toral gives worried look at Hiten and he lowers his eyes. Taru scolds Santu, and tells her will Khemi do the servant work?  Taru orders Santu that she will do all the work, and Khemi gives her the killer looks,  Toral& Hiten feel bad. Toral tells Taru that Bua even though Santu is younger than Khemi after all she is her SAAS.  Taru is quiet. Hiten is like Toral in this house  whoever is the youngest they do lot of work, after coming to this house you will have to do all the work. Toral says I will start doing the work from right now and takes Santu towards the kitchen and Taru looks worried.

Terrace: Moonghi brought a Chakra for Birwa as she wanted to learn this for her Culture project and she will be teaching her from 8-10. Hiten tells Moonghi tells for two hours each day I will teach you English literature, because you will leave the village school and go to big English school. Champakali comes and tells Hiten and Arjan that DM wants everyone downstairs.

The entire clan is downstairs DM says that in my eyes there is no low or high caste, or elder and small both Maulik and Arjan are my sons and they are equal like Suraj, Hiten, Kaddu and Birwa. After my death, my entire property and wealth will be equally dived among my six children. Baa is surprised and shocked.

In her room, Baa is mad and tells Babuji, I thought with his six kids DM will think about his wife but he didn't even think about her and disturbed everything.  Babuji says if you think like this Vasu, then you don't know DM well. If he thought about his kids then he would think about Santu as well. Baa is like what did he think of Santu?

Terrace Scene: While seating on the swing DM is lost in his thoughts, and he sees the Chakra and goes and starts using it.  Santu comes and he tells her that I learned this in village; I wanted to see if I remember it or forgot.  Santu is using the Chakra, and they have the conversation about DM's decision and she is happy. DM tells her if she is mad at him, that he didn't leave her anything. Santu is like I don't want any thing, as with my name two words are attached and that's the biggest happiness in the world for me. DM is like don't worry I have thought of something for you

Next scene: DM and Santu seat on the swing, and he tells her whatever I had I divided it among my kids.  I don't want after this your importance in the house to be less. Tomorrow my lawyer will come, and where he asks you to put the fingerprints you will do so.  Santu is why will I need a lawyer, and DM says it's a power of attorney. Says that whatever wealth, property, empire I have, you will have the power to use it. (He says something like that) DM says is the truth, everyboday as to die one day, you or me.  The kids will get married, and they will have family, and they will nnot think of you. I am your husband it's my duty that after I am gone I don't want anything bad happening to you. Santu is teary and he gives her a hug.

Downstairs Baa, Khemi, Kaddu  and Toru are downstairs, and the guy brings the saree, Kaddu disturbs them. Then she sees a pretty blue saree which belong to Santu. Khemi looks with Santu with envy eyes, and Baa tells Santu she can't wear the saree because she has to wear the Saas/shagun ka saree. Baa asks Taru to give  Shagun ka sarees to Kaddu, Khemi and Santu.

Grumbling Taru selects saree for Khemi, Kaddhu and from her small bundle she gives Santu a saree which the border is torn. Taru hands everyone the saree and asks Khemi to try her saree on.

In her room, in front of the mirror Santu is looking at the saree and then she sees notices that the border is ripped. DM comes and says red color looks beautiful on her and it suits her. He asks her to let him see the saree and she reluctantly gives him the saree, and he is shocked, surprised and angry. In angry tone he asks her who gave her you this Shagun ka saree? Santu remains quiet and he asks in higher tone, and she slowly tells him Ben Ba, and the episode ends on DM's face.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

ritakaykireiibhanot_nishaakshtha19ER_ER_YADilli6***Anu***megha.pcloudzArsha85crazyballsp87Sun-LoveSri_Nidhi-Jiya-Chit15Bidaaifan09md410Gauri22mah403abi71TheSnowmankuttapuchaliahamsghbahaneanu_cooldudesoap-criticpeg_pionnebumtrinketRoarkneela226paljayuknaik99apknfjholvrsharmaminuuammoosMallika113nivedithaleena04nikita_88_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dec 23 Written Update: DM talks about death" in Bandini forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeghaSRKLover

IF-Sizzlerz

MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Toral, the only reason to watch todays epi while forwarding all fat and bacteria scenes thanks for the update

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixoammoos*Piku*

soap-critic

IF-Dazzler

soap-critic

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you Piku for stepping in as back-up updater and for this wonderful detailed update.

DM should first concentrate on making sure that Santu can read and write before giving her the POA. Especially after the last scene he should realize what his sister is really like. If Santu remains illiterate the POA has no meaning as anyone can play on Santu's goodness and emotions and get her to put her thumbprint to transfer the whole thing in their name.

Not good. DM - get a tutor for her first so she knows basic reading and can sign her name.

Edited by soap-critic - 23 December 2009 at 1:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumtrinketammoos*Piku*

Gauri22

Goldie

Gauri22

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks a bunch Piku...Your update was awesome!

I really hope Toral stands by Santu, and educates her a bit!

Khemi (with her green eyes) needs to shut them down and not scare others for a while!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ammoos*Piku*

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
i hpe hiten n toral dnt gt married...

oh dm why r u talkin abt death...oh gosh the nxt storyline better nt involves dm dying..i'll seriously kill the creatives if they even think of duin tht...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Piku*

ammoos

IF-Veteran Member

ammoos

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Piku.. really good and detailed.keep the good workThumbs Up

nikita_88

IF-Stunnerz

nikita_88

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks Piku, seems like another filler episode!

*Piku*

md410

Coolbie

md410

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Thank you picku awesome detail update

*Piku*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top