Article - 'positive feedback'

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

theta

IF-Rockerz

theta

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Pratigya - lead actor talks about response to the show

Man Ki Awaaz –Pratigya is just a few weeks old and it has captured the hearts of women and girls from every corner of the country. This show deals with eve teasing which is still prominent in the country especially in the Northern states of India.

We just look at the show's performance in the past few weeks of its commencement.

It starts with Pratigya, the lead protagonist, travelling with her group of friends by train from Lucknow to Allahabad. A bunch of paan- chewing hooligans led by this guy called Angad tries to act fresh with them until Pratigya tries to stop them. To spite her, Angad touches her and she lands him a stinging slap. This insult of Angad results in his trying to teach a lesson to Pratigya.

At home, she has a doting mother, an irritating younger sister, an older brother who seems to be involved with something shady and a nagging grandmother who believes that boys should be treated like princes while girls should not be pampered too much.

The first episode showed promise, despite Pratigya's (Pooja Gaur) insipid presence and average acting. Every one must have felt that the makers were going to take a tough stand on eve-teasing by episode three, one knew it wasn't going anywhere.

However, surprisingly the show has reached 4th place in the race of TRP on Star Plus. About the feedback, we spoke with lead actor Pooja Gaur aka Pratigya

"So far I am getting positive responses from every where especially college going girls and women are appreciating our hard-work. Even my facebook account is full of positive comments and this has really encouraged me a lot so I think the issue of eve-teasing is working for us in a positive manner."

sorry if posted before....can close topic if posted before....

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lilindiangurl13A-N-S-H-I-K-ADareDevil_VickYminuuROBlicious.-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article - 'positive feedback'" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fatima-

IF-Stunnerz

-Fatima-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
thanks alot for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks!!!! Pratigya is doing GREAT!!! The show is rocking.. and i think the cast also has something to do with high TRPs.. Such as Krishna our main lead, he has so many fans already!!!!

DareDevil_VickY

mentallycrazy

mentallycrazy

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
I know, krishna (Arhaan Behl) he was just a day ago at the end of the indiaforums celebrity like 99something list and suddenly today he is like 132 on the second page. Party Time to celebrate, his fans are lining up already woooohooooStar

DareDevil_VickY

ImmaculateDream

IF-Sizzlerz

ImmaculateDream

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
sshow is working for me .... idont care abt the damn business trps or wotever.... it has shown some aspects, which are undeniable...apart from that..the addiion of a love story is a smart move by the makers, only if its dealt properly.(so far is going gr8)..otherwise show kam documentery zyaada lagta.... LOL these media ppl are alwys on aroll LOL....

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Thankyouuuuuuu For Sharing

A-N-S-H-I-K-A

IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top