Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zeezee55 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Thank you for the update.  I do have one request though.  The updates are, I believe not only for those who are not able to see the videos but also for those who are unable to understand Hindi.  It would be nice if you mention some hindi phrases or sentences, that these be translated as well.  For instance you have written Kaushalya's dialogue in hindi but there doesn't seem to be any translation. 

I do however appreciate very much the trouble taken to provide these updates so quickly.  Thank you again.
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zeezee55

Thank you for the update.  I do have one request though.  The updates are, I believe not only for those who are not able to see the videos but also for those who are unable to understand Hindi.  It would be nice if you mention some hindi phrases or sentences, that these be translated as well.  For instance you have written Kaushalya's dialogue in hindi but there doesn't seem to be any translation. 

I do however appreciate very much the trouble taken to provide these updates so quickly.  Thank you again.

sorry for that, that's actually not my lines😆
is u see above minakshi mentioned that what I wrote was wrong as I couldn't hear it properly, so she provided her exact dialogues. and just copy pasted that😳😆 will get it translated.
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice Update. but very sad.
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
love ur updates!! thank you!