Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..-Zaara-..

IF-Rockerz

..-Zaara-..

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged

Prithvi talks to his brothers.He says all 3 of them are going through pain which we caused them. Damini goes to see her mom.She whispers something in her ear and Damini is shocked.Damini comes out the room.She talks to her sisters.Avni says are you serious..??!and Roshni says how can mom even think about it!!..??Prithvi tells his brothers he cant leave Damini at a time like this.Sameer says i dont want to leave Avni either i care to much for her.and Varun says roshni is my 1st love i can't even imagine life without her.Damini and the sisters come to the brothers and tell them.mom wants to meet you guys..just make it quick.

The boys enter Ila's room.Ila says how can you even play with someone's feelings like this.you can never be forgiven for that.Ila tells Vaurn i gave you the business respnosiblity..and you..and she tells Sameer didnt you feel a bit ashamed for what you did.and Prithvi your the eldest you could have stopped this but you didnt.Sameer says we arre sorry.we all know that what we did was wrong but it was only for our dad.Prithvi says you kept the secret from us so that gave us a reason to suspect you.and we were so caught up in the revenge and later when we found out that your not involved it was to late.and we didnt even realize when we fell in love.Ila says you could have came and told me when i spoke about Balraj with you but you didnt.Balraj was punished for my silence and my daughters were punished for Balraj's death.anyways i didnt call yuo here to listen to you say sorry.I want you to find Balraj's murderer.Prithvi says we will and till then we wont come infront of you.and after that you can punish us how ever you want.

The brother come out the room.and Damini tells Avni to check up on mama cause she doesnt trust these guys.Prithvi tries to talk but Damini cuts him off and tells them all to leave.they leave.Damini tells Avni and Rosh i will teach these 3 a lesson..They will know whats it to mess with the Gujral's.The sisters walk in their mom's room.Ila tells Damini i know your thinking about what I'm doing.Dam says yes i am why did you want to meet them.Ila says they lost a father.They might have done it the wrong way but they did what they thought was right.Avni says so they betrayed us..Dam says if they wanted revenge they could have just killed us.Ila says i always thought i was the reason for Balraj's death.but they can help me find who is the killer.and i can get Balraj's name removed from the murder.

Pritvhi says we have to go over allt his again.He gives Varun a Cd with pohtos and tells him to go over them..Varun starts viewing pictures and Sameer and Pritvhi go over the tapes.Pri says when ever we watched these tapes we watched them as Ila is the murderer we have to change our views and look for something else.They go through tapes.and then they see Inder.and they stop and notice he is talking to Chaitanya.Sameer says this means Inder knew Chaitanya.Prithvi says why was this kept secret to us.and then they start watching again..and then they zoom on Inder and Sam notices the button he saw in the garden.and he is sure now.Prithvi thinks looks like we found Chaitnya's murderer.

Pre-Cap-
Ila has a panic attack and damini is with her.She is screaming and crying.she yells for Avni and Rosh they both come to their mom who is losing it.

Please Click LIKE If You LIKED My Work

Enjoy

Zaara

Video

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by Sano88 - 23 December 2009 at 11:41pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanashalu1507pragyakumarAnonymus PJinluvvdluvunique.dikhaSajna2881svahc123swetadsowji07chocolicious200ghaznavi2910urcutextumbinmegha.paayushikarantasshamsiahutanikitairamahalaxmikneucharibushrawsp87--Princess--razor12SIweirdMAYUR_PRIDAChit15KhaLidaHAurora.abi71cariebahaneiceprincess101maaneet_crazyMona_Mauryanaj7leaves45Nanthini9kamnachweetweetymah403SushaanManeetlilindiangurl13jamoshi2507ash08Mru_beelnmdj_greatfan-Amri-Lifez_Beautifulpeg_pionnekate-85fafidesigirl_18l0veydreamer_dreamsMaz.Dew-dropminuuSano88LadyMcbethPachu.P-bhootni-*Piku*Sigmayipeesamicutemitzi11liv2laughruky786asmaanixx-Ms.Wildcherry-bones88

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LNMDJ Written Update Dec 23 +Video" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

asmaanixx

IF-Stunnerz

asmaanixx

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:51am | IP Logged
thnx for the update
finally inder will be punished Angry
poor ila Ouch
i really hope she doesnt die Ouch

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged