Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

<FONT size=2>Lathika, believe me, I used to think EXACTLY the same way as you do......BEFORE my marriage.........Tongue</FONT>

<FONT size=2>but from experience.....i can only say one thing....Confused</FONT>

<FONT size=2>.......How a D-I-L behaves with her in-laws....how much affection n attachment is meant to be DISPLAYED.......is a matter which cannot be GENERALISED......it HAS to be FLEXIBLE....n should depend on what WAVELENGTH U R WITH YOUR INLAWS..........</FONT>

<FONT size=2>.......YESTERDAY WAS A PRIME EXAMPLE........even Nandini is not willing to stand up for her...she could atleast say that she herself had asked Akshara to speak to the dinos onNandini's behalf...BUT NO...that's not the case.......Nandini has made Akshara the scapegoat.......Shocked</FONT>

<FONT size=2>....but i don't blame u......even i learnt my lessons....only after a few <FONT size=3>"SCAPE GOAT " SESSIONS....</FONT>LOLLOL</FONT> LOL

beautiful thought Renu Clap lemme give u an example..my SIL is not normal , my MIL wanted her to do cosmetology course which costed us dear, yet i cud not say anything knowing tht the money will be wasted n she won't learn even 5% ...i knew tht was not the right course for her, u know those counsellors misguide ppl. to get them do the courses which r totally useless n my MIL doesn't understand what's cosmetology so how wud she understand ke it's right for her daughter or no ! i knew it, i told this to her, she made a face then i stayed silent..the end result was as expected, nothing..she didn't learn anything..but if i'd raised an objection she wud have thought ke i wanna spend all the money on myself n i consider her an outsider..what's the use of this honesty which will present a worse picture of mine in front of others? how many ppl. around us understand exactly what we're saying with what intention? hardly anybody except our parents or hubby...it's fooloshness to expect a world frm ur in laws ! when both DIL and in laws r strangers to each other (akshara has been staying with them frm few months only)   how are they expected to know each other that well?

it IS Akshara's mistake but she's doing it unintentionally and 100% she'll not learn anything frm it bec. this is one bimari of tellywood heroines ! all of them r the same ! they care abt their husband's family more than their husband or they themselves ! tomorrow when naitik will ask her to hide something frm his family, she'll go restless ke how can i lie Dead

first of all let me just laugh for sometime ...ROFL reason for this is that, if i am in your situation, i would have interfeared so much that whoever wanted to join for that course will ultimately landed up in hating the course....ROFLROFLROFL and i will wait for the gaya3 style looks from MIL/BIL/DIL whoever involved ROFL and will have a nice time to be honest...

as my point of view is that how can you allow your own people to be so foolish ... i don't wanted to be so nice to every one .. i don't mind their looks either ...ROFLROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One of the best episode today (Page 5)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 9:09am | IP Logged

<FONT size=2>Lathika, believe me, I used to think EXACTLY the same way as you do......BEFORE my marriage.........Tongue</FONT>

<FONT size=2>but from experience.....i can only say one thing....Confused</FONT>

<FONT size=2>.......How a D-I-L behaves with her in-laws....how much affection n attachment is meant to be DISPLAYED.......is a matter which cannot be GENERALISED......it HAS to be FLEXIBLE....n should depend on what WAVELENGTH U R WITH YOUR INLAWS..........</FONT>

<FONT size=2>.......YESTERDAY WAS A PRIME EXAMPLE........even Nandini is not willing to stand up for her...she could atleast say that she herself had asked Akshara to speak to the dinos onNandini's behalf...BUT NO...that's not the case.......Nandini has made Akshara the scapegoat.......Shocked</FONT>

<FONT size=2>....but i don't blame u......even i learnt my lessons....only after a few <FONT size=3>"SCAPE GOAT " SESSIONS....</FONT>LOLLOL</FONT> LOL

beautiful thought Renu Clap lemme give u an example..my SIL is not normal , my MIL wanted her to do cosmetology course which costed us dear, yet i cud not say anything knowing tht the money will be wasted n she won't learn even 5% ...i knew tht was not the right course for her, u know those counsellors misguide ppl. to get them do the courses which r totally useless n my MIL doesn't understand what's cosmetology so how wud she understand ke it's right for her daughter or no ! i knew it, i told this to her, she made a face then i stayed silent..the end result was as expected, nothing..she didn't learn anything..but if i'd raised an objection she wud have thought ke i wanna spend all the money on myself n i consider her an outsider..what's the use of this honesty which will present a worse picture of mine in front of others? how many ppl. around us understand exactly what we're saying with what intention? hardly anybody except our parents or hubby...it's fooloshness to expect a world frm ur in laws ! when both DIL and in laws r strangers to each other (akshara has been staying with them frm few months only)   how are they expected to know each other that well?

it IS Akshara's mistake but she's doing it unintentionally and 100% she'll not learn anything frm it bec. this is one bimari of tellywood heroines ! all of them r the same ! they care abt their husband's family more than their husband or they themselves ! tomorrow when naitik will ask her to hide something frm his family, she'll go restless ke how can i lie Dead

Charu....i'll tell u one incident......Tongue

i was very newly married.....n hence expectedly, very very naive to the complexities of relationships after marriage.....
....one morning my S-I-L, who had come over with her kids.....was quite upset that her 1 yr old daughter was not having any breakfast every morning.....n obviously...so was my m-i-l...
....during the convo that followed, i discovered that EVERY MORNING....AT 6 a.m.....while the poor child was still ASLEEP.....my s-i-l would thrust a bottle of full fat milk..(about 350 ml)...into her daughter's mouth.....which the innocent child suckled away to glory.....Tongue

now u tell me.....how can this child ...when she wakes up at 7 a.m......be expected to have ANY breakfast....of any kind...for the next couple of hours more...atleast??????????....Shocked

naive that i was....i put forth my views Tongue 

....n then....ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE......Ouch

MY MIL n SIL were like Dead n Angry n Dead n Angry.......

n i was like Shocked n Cry n Ouch n Confused.........

LOL  LOL  LOL   LOL  LOL  LOL .....one of my "SCAPE GOAT SESSIONS".......LOL  LOL

Lathika...i hope u r reading this as well.........

ROFL if i was in your place i would have done the same... i don't care Dead n Angry n Dead n Angry....ROFL.. renu that is the fact isn't ?  what is there to hide ..  to be honest i don't understand being so nice... for what ? ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-renu-

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

Charu....i'll tell u one incident......Tongue

i was very newly married.....n hence expectedly, very very naive to the complexities of relationships after marriage.....
....one morning my S-I-L, who had come over with her kids.....was quite upset that her 1 yr old daughter was not having any breakfast every morning.....n obviously...so was my m-i-l...
....during the convo that followed, i discovered that EVERY MORNING....AT 6 a.m.....while the poor child was still ASLEEP.....my s-i-l would thrust a bottle of full fat milk..(about 350 ml)...into her daughter's mouth.....which the innocent child suckled away to glory.....Tongue

now u tell me.....how can this child ...when she wakes up at 7 a.m......be expected to have ANY breakfast....of any kind...for the next couple of hours more...atleast??????????....Shocked

naive that i was....i put forth my views Tongue 

....n then....ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE......Ouch

MY MIL n SIL were like Dead n Angry n Dead n Angry.......

n i was like Shocked n Cry n Ouch n Confused.........

LOL  LOL  LOL   LOL  LOL  LOL .....one of my "SCAPE GOAT SESSIONS".......LOL  LOL

Lathika...i hope u r reading this as well.........

ROFL if i was in your place i would have done the same... i don't care Dead n Angry n Dead n Angry....ROFL.. renu that is the fact isn't ?  what is there to hide ..  to be honest i don't understand being so nice... for what ? ROFLROFL

ROFL  ROFL........NOW EVEN I laugh when i think of such incidents, lathika.......i was soooooo concerned for that sweet little innocent child u know....hence i suggested that my sil should try stopping her early morning DAIRY session......ROFL.........i think its criminal to do that to a baby......thrusting a bottleful of milk while the child is fast asleep..........

but god alone knows...what conclusions my mil n sil came to.....for my this piece of "unwanted advice"......ROFL........

n btw....this child soon had DEEP CAVITIES in many of her teeth later....n the doc concurred that it was due to the EARLY MORNING DAIRY SESSIONS......WHICH CAUSED SUGAR COATINGS ON HER TEETH FOR A LONG TIME........ROFL ROFL.......

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hide

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Goldie

PrInCeSs_dIVa

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:20am | IP Logged
i agree with you nice post.................

Post Reply New Post

Go to top