Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

Originally posted by piyualka

....whatever, I think she interfered in the matter as she thinks of her as sister almost at par with Shauraya. I think , if in Inlaws house DIL just keep themselves to matters related to themselves and their husbands, then through out life they are just going to live a life of strangers with their inlaws....no bonding... just my views.

I think that if you want to give opinions about any matters, you have to develop that bond with the in-laws and that happens in a few yrs and not months after you are married. Akshara does not even know Nandini properly to speak on her behalf. Gradually the DIL and the in-laws start accepting each other and then only do they know enough to speak. Aks may consider Nandini as her sister and all that, but Nandinidoes not seem to think beyond herself.

by hiding this truth from naitik, she's breaking his trust, if she tells the truth, she will break nandini's trust and as such the family doesn't trust her 1 % !!!! that's why she should not interfere in this sensitive matter, at least keep her mouth shut in front of elders n not challenge their decision ..she will become dhobi ka doggy, na ghar ka na ghaat ka ! let nandini and the family decide..if nandini is in love and wants to marry mohit, she should speak up on her own, she can talk to naitik first and then her family IF she has the guts to face them ! instead of becoming nandini's voice, she should let nandini talk , pehle mohit, then naitik and then her family..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One of the best episode today (Page 3)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

No. 1 is that no matter what, you are a DIL & not a Daughter and as such you are an outsider to the inner family decision... esp. in joint family, you should confine your role to caring for your in-laws, but not interfer in affairs that has no bearing to your & your husband's life directly...

It means DIL is just nanny.................

how does it matter to akshara tht nandini marries mohit or any other guy? nandini's parents and nandini can take this decision , and they will agree only if they find the rishta appropriate....she can have her opinion but she's challenging their decision ke this rishta is not right for nandini Shocked how ridiculous is tht ! when nandini herself, her parents, her chacha chachi, her brother doesn't have a problem then what is akshara's problem? if she has THAT much of a problem and she's SO confident that this rishta is not right for nandini and nandini will not be happy, why can't she tell naitik tht nandini loves mohit ??

if nandini really loves mohit , then she should talk to them directly instead of akshara becoming pradhan and showing as if nobody else cares for nandini except her ! the family will know only when akshara tells them..if akshara is so much concerned she should have told them the reason behind HER thinking ke this rishta is not right for nandu ... ke nandini loves mohit...

DIL is not a nanny but aviation-ca is right...she must not interfere in affairs that have no bearing to her or her husband's life directly...specially nanad's affair which is very sensitive and one mistake can spoil her position in the family...today if something goes wrong with this particular rishta of nandini, her parents will be answerable......tomorrow if akshara or nandini manage to convince them to get her married to mohit and something goes wrong, akshara will the only one who will be blamed bec. she was supporting this rishta..will akshara not feel guilty tht she pushed nandini into this hell called mohit's house?

this kind of action from an individual comes with 'attachment' if you are attached your family, in-laws, the action is automatic.. people who has no attachment to the feelings of others will not understand it, they can raise their voice saying akshara is an 'outsider'  where as askhara thinks herself that she 'belongs' to the family..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualka

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:20am | IP Logged

....whatever, I think she interfered in the matter  as she thinks of her as sister almost at par with Shauraya. I think , if in Inlaws house DIL just keep themselves to matters related to themselves and their husbands, then through out life they are just going to live a life of strangers with their inlaws....no bonding... just my views.

i agree with you, as that action comes with an attachment and love... when you think yourself as an outsider in your in laws house, you can keep quite... but akshara's case is different.. she loves everyone.. and involving herself to each family issues...  people who are with her nature only can understand her, why she is involving... like you and me are that type i think, that is why we are easily understanding akshara's stand..

Edited by lathika4u - 24 December 2009 at 4:33am

piyualka

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lathika4u

No. 1 is that no matter what, you are a DIL & not a Daughter and as such you are an outsider to the inner family decision... esp. in joint family, you should confine your role to caring for your in-laws, but not interfer in affairs that has no bearing to your & your husband's life directly...
<br><br><br>
<br><br>how does it matter to akshara tht nandini marries mohit or any other guy? nandini's parents and nandini can take this decision , and they will agree only if they find the rishta appropriate....she can have her opinion but she's challenging their decision ke this rishta is not right for nandini Shocked how ridiculous is tht ! when nandini herself, her parents, her chacha chachi, her brother doesn't have a problem then what is akshara's problem? if she has THAT much of a problem and she's SO confident that this rishta is not right for nandini and nandini will not be happy, why can't she tell naitik tht nandini loves mohit ?? <br><br>if nandini really loves mohit , then she should talk to them directly instead of akshara becoming pradhan and showing as if nobody else cares for nandini except her ! the family will know only when akshara tells them..if akshara is so much concerned she should have told them the reason behind HER thinking ke this rishta is not right for nandu ... ke nandini loves mohit...<br><br>DIL is not a nanny but aviation-ca is right...she must not interfere in affairs that have no bearing to her or her husband's life directly...specially nanad's affair which is very sensitive and one mistake can spoil her position in the family...today if something goes wrong with this particular rishta of nandini, her parents will be answerable......tomorrow if akshara or nandini manage to convince them to get her married to mohit and something goes wrong, akshara will the only one who will be blamed bec. she was supporting this rishta..will akshara not feel guilty tht she pushed nandini into this hell called mohit's house?
<br><br><br><font color="#ff0000">this kind of action from an individual comes with 'attachment' if you are attached your family, in-laws, the action is automatic.. people who has no attachment to the feelings of others will not understand it, they can raise their voice saying akshara is an 'outsider' where as askhara thinks herself that she 'belongs' to the family.. </font><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

yeah!but attachment should come from both sides...............here, even though Akshara thinks that she belongs 2 the family, her in-laws do not have the same stand..............Remember Gayathri's dialogue: "Bahu, bahu hoti hai!"..............So, 4 them it's almost like an outsider peeping into their personal matter!

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

<br><br><br>
<br><br>how does it matter to akshara tht nandini marries mohit or any other guy? nandini's parents and nandini can take this decision , and they will agree only if they find the rishta appropriate....she can have her opinion but she's challenging their decision ke this rishta is not right for nandini Shocked how ridiculous is tht ! when nandini herself, her parents, her chacha chachi, her brother doesn't have a problem then what is akshara's problem? if she has THAT much of a problem and she's SO confident that this rishta is not right for nandini and nandini will not be happy, why can't she tell naitik tht nandini loves mohit ?? <br><br>if nandini really loves mohit , then she should talk to them directly instead of akshara becoming pradhan and showing as if nobody else cares for nandini except her ! the family will know only when akshara tells them..if akshara is so much concerned she should have told them the reason behind HER thinking ke this rishta is not right for nandu ... ke nandini loves mohit...<br><br>DIL is not a nanny but aviation-ca is right...she must not interfere in affairs that have no bearing to her or her husband's life directly...specially nanad's affair which is very sensitive and one mistake can spoil her position in the family...today if something goes wrong with this particular rishta of nandini, her parents will be answerable......tomorrow if akshara or nandini manage to convince them to get her married to mohit and something goes wrong, akshara will the only one who will be blamed bec. she was supporting this rishta..will akshara not feel guilty tht she pushed nandini into this hell called mohit's house?
<br><br><br><font color="#ff0000">this kind of action from an individual comes with 'attachment' if you are attached your family, in-laws, the action is automatic.. people who has no attachment to the feelings of others will not understand it, they can raise their voice saying akshara is an 'outsider' where as askhara thinks herself that she 'belongs' to the family.. </font><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>

yeah!but attachment should come from both sides...............here, even though Akshara thinks that she belongs 2 the family, her in-laws do not have the same stand..............Remember Gayathri's dialogue: "Bahu, bahu hoti hai!"..............So, 4 them it's almost like an outsider peeping into their personal matter!

that is the difference with the people ... that is the understanding nature of akshara, that is why she is not fighting with them... you need lot of maturity to understand her stand..

piyualka

sihu

Goldie

sihu

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:36am | IP Logged

....whatever, I think she interfered in the matter  as she thinks of her as sister almost at par with Shauraya. I think , if in Inlaws house DIL just keep themselves to matters related to themselves and their husbands, then through out life they are just going to live a life of strangers with their inlaws....no bonding... just my views.

i agree with you, as that action comes with an attachment and love... when you think yourself as an outsider in your in laws house, you can keep quite... but akshara's case is different.. she loves everyone.. and involving herself to each family issues...  people who with her nature only can understand her, why she is involving... like you and me are that type i think, that is why we are easily understanding akshara's stand..

I understand your point, but like I said earlier, the family has to have that comfort level with you where they accept your opinions or even consider them.  This comes with time and not suddenly.  The in-laws are also new to the DIL and they also need time to accept anyone new in the house. When G3 is not even ready to accept tips on achaar making from Aks, then a marriage proposal is totally out of the question.  And when Naitik, knowing his people better, had told her not to say anything and that he would tell them taking the situation into consideration, then why couldnt she listen to him.   She may consider herself as part of the family, etc...but then she is not even comfortable telling her own hubby abt Nandini, then how can she expect him to understand?

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 4:42am | IP Logged

how does it matter to akshara tht nandini marries mohit or any other guy? nandini's parents and nandini can take this decision , and they will agree only if they find the rishta appropriate....she can have her opinion but she's challenging their decision ke this rishta is not right for nandini Shocked how ridiculous is tht ! when nandini herself, her parents, her chacha chachi, her brother doesn't have a problem then what is akshara's problem? if she has THAT much of a problem and she's SO confident that this rishta is not right for nandini and nandini will not be happy, why can't she tell naitik tht nandini loves mohit ??

if nandini really loves mohit , then she should talk to them directly instead of akshara becoming pradhan and showing as if nobody else cares for nandini except her ! the family will know only when akshara tells them..if akshara is so much concerned she should have told them the reason behind HER thinking ke this rishta is not right for nandu ... ke nandini loves mohit...

DIL is not a nanny but aviation-ca is right...she must not interfere in affairs that have no bearing to her or her husband's life directly...specially nanad's affair which is very sensitive and one mistake can spoil her position in the family...today if something goes wrong with this particular rishta of nandini, her parents will be answerable......tomorrow if akshara or nandini manage to convince them to get her married to mohit and something goes wrong, akshara will the only one who will be blamed bec. she was supporting this rishta..will akshara not feel guilty tht she pushed nandini into this hell called mohit's house?

this kind of action from an individual comes with 'attachment' if you are attached your family, in-laws, the action is automatic.. people who has no attachment to the feelings of others will not understand it, they can raise their voice saying akshara is an 'outsider'  where as askhara thinks herself that she 'belongs' to the family..

Lathika, believe me, I used to think EXACTLY the same way as you do......BEFORE my marriage.........Tongue

but from experience.....i can only say one thing....Confused

.......How a D-I-L behaves with her in-laws....how much affection n attachment is meant to be DISPLAYED.......is a matter which cannot be GENERALISED......it HAS to be FLEXIBLE....n should depend on what WAVELENGTH U R WITH YOUR INLAWS..........

.......YESTERDAY WAS A PRIME EXAMPLE........even Nandini is not willing to stand up for her...she could atleast say that she herself had asked Akshara to speak to the dinos on Nandini's  behalf...BUT NO...that's not the case.......Nandini has made Akshara the scapegoat.......Shocked

....but i don't blame u......even i learnt my lessons....only after a few  "SCAPE GOAT " SESSIONS....LOL LOL  LOL

_charu_

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sssiham

i agree with you, as that action comes with an attachment and love... when you think yourself as an outsider in your in laws house, you can keep quite... but akshara's case is different.. she loves everyone.. and involving herself to each family issues...  people who with her nature only can understand her, why she is involving... like you and me are that type i think, that is why we are easily understanding akshara's stand..

I understand your point, but like I said earlier, the family has to have that comfort level with you where they accept your opinions or even consider them.  This comes with time and not suddenly.  The in-laws are also new to the DIL and they also need time to accept anyone new in the house. When G3 is not even ready to accept tips on achaar making from Aks, then a marriage proposal is totally out of the question.  And when Naitik, knowing his people better, had told her not to say anything and that he would tell them taking the situation into consideration, then why couldnt she listen to him.   She may consider herself as part of the family, etc...but then she is not even comfortable telling her own hubby abt Nandini, then how can she expect him to understand?

it is not possible to listen to others when you know you are right... that is the problem here.. akshara cannot listen to anyone of them there as she only know the situation ..

piyualka

Post Reply New Post

Go to top