Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

aviation-ca

Goldie

aviation-ca

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:06am | IP Logged

I am sorry to diverge with forum members today.. but today's epi is a must watch ... There are great many lessons to be learnt from this....

No. 1 is that no matter what, you are a DIL & not a Daughter and as such you are an outsider to the inner family decision... esp. in joint family, you should confine your role to caring for your in-laws, but not interfer in affairs that has no bearing to your & your husband's life directly...

No. 2, Today Gay3 ma was absolutely right... the whole Aksh putting her oar in came out as if no one in Singhania household cared about Nandini except Aksh... it is after all Nandini's decision, who is adult and can make her decision...

No. 3, Nandini's decision is also well thought out... yes there is 14 year age difference, but if someone can accept you with your handicap, and as you are, it is better than chasing half formed dreams... if there was an already confirmed relationship with Mohit, with promises on both sides, yes it is wrong.. but the situation as it stands.. her feelings are still very brand new, it is more for a person who shows interest in herself without pity for the first time in her life... and knowing how impossible the future is.. sure she should take the way which is open to her....

No. 4, Lavanya situation... yes Varsha is angry that Shourya is praising Layanya.. but getting huffed & puffed and walking around with long face will garner sympathies from everyone except the targeted person... he is rightfully angry that he is being already judged & sentenced even if he hasn't done any crime... A smart woman will recognize competetion and try to be with him more... She should put herself between Lavanya & Shourya... she should accompany him everywhere, start praising Lavanya, befriend her... when Shourya praised her Dhal, she should have asked her for the receipe since MY HUSBAND liked it so much, I must make it for him... be so sweet that your husband would hesitate to look elsewhere... today when he got the choclates, she should have hugged him for thinking of her & say poor Lavanya, she can't eat this, but since I know you will love me even if I put on little weight, I can eat this etc...

To me this was absolutely an episode showing how not to behave, the pitfalls to avoid, again I come to the conclusion that these 2 are too young to be married...

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

suec28ademvatsaAnonymus PJs3chaudhchocolicious200srmirjimnayarIp-AK4everamitasailylacchu21AaRtINaKsHsihuMona_Mauryapiyualkashanta123123iHeartMoimoonlight08Prasanthianu rulzDua143Mallika113_charu_sanw--Nishita---SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "One of the best episode today" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lacchu21

Goldie

lacchu21

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aviation-ca

I am sorry to diverge with forum members today.. but today's epi is a must watch ... There are great many lessons to be learnt from this....

No. 1 is that no matter what, you are a DIL & not a Daughter and as such you are an outsider to the inner family decision... esp. in joint family, you should confine your role to caring for your in-laws, but not interfer in affairs that has no bearing to your & your husband's life directly...

No. 2, Today Gay3 ma was absolutely right... the whole Aksh putting her oar in came out as if no one in Singhania household cared about Nandini except Aksh... it is after all Nandini's decision, who is adult and can make her decision...

No. 3, Nandini's decision is also well thought out... yes there is 14 year age difference, but if someone can accept you with your handicap, and as you are, it is better than chasing half formed dreams... if there was an already confirmed relationship with Mohit, with promises on both sides, yes it is wrong.. but the situation as it stands.. her feelings are still very brand new, it is more for a person who shows interest in herself without pity for the first time in her life... and knowing how impossible the future is.. sure she should take the way which is open to her....

No. 4, Lavanya situation... yes Varsha is angry that Shourya is praising Layanya.. but getting huffed & puffed and walking around with long face will garner sympathies from everyone except the targeted person... he is rightfully angry that he is being already judged & sentenced even if he hasn't done any crime... A smart woman will recognize competetion and try to be with him more... She should put herself between Lavanya & Shourya... she should accompany him everywhere, start praising Lavanya, befriend her... when Shourya praised her Dhal, she should have asked her for the receipe since MY HUSBAND liked it so much, I must make it for him... be so sweet that your husband would hesitate to look elsewhere... today when he got the choclates, she should have hugged him for thinking of her & say poor Lavanya, she can't eat this, but since I know you will love me even if I put on little weight, I can eat this etc...

To me this was absolutely an episode showing how not to behave, the pitfalls to avoid, again I come to the conclusion that these 2 are too young to be married...

i agree with you.

hide

IF-Rockerz

hide

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

i don't think you are right on the above points.. Since Akshara know about Nandini love she is raising her concerns, otherwise she is not the kind of person who inter fear in others business..so akshara was right ...

Gaya3 ego problem nothingelse..

Hope CV's make Nandini track with that Dr. than Mohit as that is going to be an idiotic track..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

piyualka

piyualka

IF-Dazzler

piyualka

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 6:39pm | IP Logged

It means DIL is just nanny.................

-SalShah4eva-

IF-Achieverz

-SalShah4eva-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
really likes your postThumbs Up

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

I am sorry to diverge with forum members today.. but today's epi is a must watch ... There are great many lessons tobe learnt from this....

No. 2, Today Gay3 ma was absolutely right... the whole Aksh putting her oar in came outas if no one in Singhania household cared about Nandini except Aksh... it is after all Nandini's decision, who is adult and can make her decision...

No. 4, Lavanya situation... yes Varsha is angry that Shourya is praising Layanya.. but getting huffed & puffed and walking around with long face will garner sympathies from everyone except the targeted person... he is rightfully angry that he is being already judged & sentenced even if he hasn't done any crime... A smart woman will recognize competetion and try to be with him more... She should put herself between Lavanya & Shourya... she should accompany him everywhere, start praising Lavanya, befriend her... when Shourya praised her Dhal, she should have asked her for the receipe since MY HUSBAND liked it so much, I must make it for him... be so sweet that your husband would hesitate to look elsewhere... today when he got the choclates, she should have hugged him for thinking of her & say poor Lavanya, she can't eat this, but since I know you willlove me even if I put on little weight, I can eat this etc...

i so agree with u dear.....a DIL CAN have a say but for that she has to make her place in the family which takes a LOT of time but STILL , she can't expect tht same position which she had in her maayka as a daughter ! if Akshara thinks she can become nandini's lawyer, like she supported Shaurya, she's mistaken ! as a daughter, Akshara cud support Shaurya and Varsha's relationship and make her parents see the reality ! and then, there was no problem with the rishta as Shaurya and Varsha were in love, and the rishta was right frm all respects...I think Nandini is more mature than Akshara, Shaurya and Varsha put together so she can make this decision of her life.

What Akshara did today was unacceptable from every angle..when naitik is not speaking then why did she have to butt in? and even if she cud not stop herself frm speaking, she cud have asked them to take nandini's opinion first before calling shankari tayi and NOT give HER OWN opinion that the boy is not suitable for nandini and she will never agree for this rishta   Shocked obviously that's showing disrespect to the elders , nandini is their daughter , they can never think ill of her...today nandini agreed for the rishta and proved akshara wrong (and bec. of this, they will keep thinking tht akshara is not happy with this and if something goes wrong, sabse pehle she will be blamed) , tomorrow u never know if akshara shouts frm the rooftop that mohit and nandini love each other, and there, mohit and nandini will say that they're not in love !!!!! then what will akshara madam do? Nandini has ditched akshara in the past and she can do it in future also...and if this rishta which ST brought for Nandini is wrong then what abt tht rishta which Akshara is supporting? is mohit the right match for nandu? howz akshara so confident about it?

we have opinions abt everything and everybody but at least see the time & place before expressing them..did akshara ask nandini if she's ready for the rishta before saying ke nandini will never accept it? she was present there when the elders were discussing the pros and cons of this rishta, didn't she hear it? after all this, she did such a big bewakoofi of telling them ke this is not the right rishta for nandini Shocked Shocked Dead may be it's not, have they finalized everything? abhi they were calling ST "baat aage badane ke liye"..obviously they will meet the boy and the family before saying yes ! but no ! akshara has to become the dadi and act as nandini's savior...trust me, nobody will come to HER rescue the way she does it for everyone..she must mind her own business, learn to make achaars properly, she's worth tht only...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuAaRtINaKsHyrkkhluvinangelmoonlight08

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

It means DIL is just nanny.................

how does it matter to akshara tht nandini marries mohit or any other guy? nandini's parents and nandini can take this decision , and they will agree only if they find the rishta appropriate....she can have her opinion but she's challenging their decision ke this rishta is not right for nandini Shocked how ridiculous is tht ! when nandini herself, her parents, her chacha chachi, her brother doesn't have a problem then what is akshara's problem? if she has THAT much of a problem and she's SO confident that this rishta is not right for nandini and nandini will not be happy, why can't she tell naitik tht nandini loves mohit ??

if nandini really loves mohit , then she should talk to them directly instead of akshara becoming pradhan and showing as if nobody else cares for nandini except her ! the family will know only when akshara tells them..if akshara is so much concerned she should have told them the reason behind HER thinking ke this rishta is not right for nandu ... ke nandini loves mohit...

DIL is not a nanny but aviation-ca is right...she must not interfere in affairs that have no bearing to her or her husband's life directly...specially nanad's affair which is very sensitive and one mistake can spoil her position in the family...today if something goes wrong with this particular rishta of nandini, her parents will be answerable......tomorrow if akshara or nandini manage to convince them to get her married to mohit and something goes wrong, akshara will the only one who will be blamed bec. she was supporting this rishta..will akshara not feel guilty tht she pushed nandini into this hell called mohit's house?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

I am sorry to diverge with forum members today.. but today's epi is a must watch ... There are great many lessons tobe learnt from this....

No. 2, Today Gay3 ma was absolutely right... the whole Aksh putting her oar in came outas if no one in Singhania household cared about Nandini except Aksh... it is after all Nandini's decision, who is adult and can make her decision...

No. 4, Lavanya situation... yes Varsha is angry that Shourya is praising Layanya.. but getting huffed & puffed and walking around with long face will garner sympathies from everyone except the targeted person... he is rightfully angry that he is being already judged & sentenced even if he hasn't done any crime... A smart woman will recognize competetion and try to be with him more... She should put herself between Lavanya & Shourya... she should accompany him everywhere, start praising Lavanya, befriend her... when Shourya praised her Dhal, she should have asked her for the receipe since MY HUSBAND liked it so much, I must make it for him... be so sweet that your husband would hesitate to look elsewhere... today when he got the choclates, she should have hugged him for thinking of her & say poor Lavanya, she can't eat this, but since I know you willlove me even if I put on little weight, I can eat this etc...

i so agree with u dear.....a DIL CAN have a say but for that she has to make her place in the family which takes a LOT of time but STILL , she can't expect tht same position which she had in her maayka as a daughter ! if Akshara thinks she can become nandini's lawyer, like she supported Shaurya, she's mistaken ! as a daughter, Akshara cud support Shaurya and Varsha's relationship and make her parents see the reality ! and then, there was no problem with the rishta as Shaurya and Varsha were in love, and the rishta was right frm all respects...I think Nandini is more mature than Akshara, Shaurya and Varsha put together so she can make this decision of her life.

What Akshara did today was unacceptable from every angle..when naitik is not speaking then why did she have to butt in? and even if she cud not stop herself frm speaking, she cud have asked them to take nandini's opinion first before calling shankari tayi and NOT give HER OWN opinion that the boy is not suitable for nandini and she will never agree for this rishta   Shocked obviously that's showing disrespect to the elders , nandini is their daughter , they can never think ill of her...today nandini agreed for the rishta and proved akshara wrong (and bec. of this, they will keep thinking tht akshara is not happy with this and if something goes wrong, sabse pehle she will be blamed) , tomorrow u never know if akshara shouts frm the rooftop that mohit and nandini love each other, and there, mohit and nandini will say that they're not in love !!!!! then what will akshara madam do? Nandini has ditched akshara in the past and she can do it in future also...and if this rishta which ST brought for Nandini is wrong then what abt tht rishta which Akshara is supporting? is mohit the right match for nandu? howz akshara so confident about it?

we have opinions abt everything and everybody but at least see the time & place before expressing them..did akshara ask nandini if she's ready for the rishta before saying ke nandini will never accept it? she was present there when the elders were discussing the pros and cons of this rishta, didn't she hear it? after all this, she did such a big bewakoofi of telling them ke this is not the right rishta for nandini Shocked Shocked Dead may be it's not, have they finalized everything? abhi they were calling ST "baat aage badane ke liye"..obviously they will meet the boy and the family before saying yes ! but no ! akshara has to become the dadi and act as nandini's savior...trust me, nobody will come to HER rescue the way she does it for everyone..she must mind her own business, learn to make achaars properly, she's worth tht only...

Exactly, I wanted Naitik 2 say "SHUT UP" 2 her yesterday................But, the one point I didn't get is exactly from where did Akshara get all that confidence 2 speak up so much in front of her MIL...............And they r not asking 4 her hand, so she shouldn't be bothered so much..............On seeing her restlessness, yesterday, I felt that Gayathri was marrying off Akshara and not Nandini............

Post Reply New Post

Go to top