Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

A BIG DAY DREAMER

yasmeeneee Goldie
yasmeeneee
yasmeeneee

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Guys i am not new to IF and not to this forum i continuously  visit this forum, but this is my first post here :)

Guys! dont u think Krishna is a big day dreamer, i mean Pratigya havnt seen her but he is dreaming abt marying her and that she will love him if he propose her Wink

he better be practicle LOL LOL LOL well pyar andha hota hain not brainless yaar LOL LOL LOL

wt u all think ????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

ArmaanBabii Senior Member
ArmaanBabii
ArmaanBabii

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
lol i totalli agree....krishna jus beat up his friend for nuffin yaar.....he too obssesssed wid pratigya.... i bet he'll end up blackmailing her to get married to him...bechari pratigya....krishna is cute but scaryy....toooo

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DareDevil_VickY

minuu IF-Veteran Member
minuu
minuu

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by k@is@yehpy@rh@i

lol i totalli agree....krishna jus beat up his friend for nuffin yaar.....he too obssesssed wid pratigya.... i bet he'll end up blackmailing her to get married to him...bechari pratigya....krishna is cute but scaryy....toooo

I totally agree with you, he slapped his friend reasonless!!! But that just shows how much love he has for Pratigya in him!!! He is ADORABLE!!! Day Dreaming
-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
agree with u he slapped his friend without reason but i like his possessiveness he is soo adorable
dilkushi Senior Member
dilkushi
dilkushi

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
yea me too, i like his possessiveness too. he is very cute
A-N-S-H-I-K-A IF-Rockerz

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index