Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 7)

..RamKiJanaki.. IF-Stunnerz
..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

And a Soja Lalla sig... hope you like Embarrassed

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, soooooooo cute Loli!Day Dreaming Love it! Will def use soon in my slideshow! It's a definite keep! Can you make a matching one of Sita Ma with Luv Kush?

Love this sig!EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:13pm | IP Logged

A quick Kevat avi and sig with the not-so-HQ pics from my dvd set, just had to do it cuz the song's STILL stuck in my head:

Woooow, very nice siggie!Clap Blending's awesome!Big smile

lola610

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Aw thanks so much for liking, Lali Hug Was already working on a matching Nindiya Rani one, just wanna see if the pics come clearer if I take them straight from the dvd I made than from my youtube vid... should be up tonight... until then, one more Soja Lalla Big smile

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

Aw thanks so much for liking, Lali Hug Was already working on a matching Nindiya Rani one, just wanna see if the pics come clearer if I take them straight from the dvd I made than from my youtube vid... should be up tonight... until then, one more Soja Lalla Big smile

Wooooow, this one is super Day Dreaming as well!!! Love it! Adding this one def! Wonder when I'll be able to use a slideshow again with all these great sigs?Confused I don't want to replace your Tulsidas one because I love it soooooooooooooooo much and I can't replace Mallika's cause I love that too. Decisions, decisions!AngryLOL

Can you please (when you find time) make a Yashoda Kanha one too (from Swapnil as Krishna's departure from Gokul to kill Kans)? I recently went to the DM to the mytho thread and there were some comments about how Krishna didn't care about his foster parents, because he left them happily to kill Kans and then settled with his real parents.Ouch The SK song during the departure part is sooooo sad and really gives a proper answer to those kind of people.

I don't like it when people differentiate between Devaki Maiyya and Yashoda Maiyya, you know? I mean, it's possible to like and feel sympathy for both, isn't it? Both suffered in their own ways (poor Devaki from separation from her babies and the childhood of Krishna and Yashoda from separation from her only son after he left for Mathura).

lola610

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:25pm | IP Logged

Pic Update

This Pic update is from the Kevat Episode...enjoy!
Please wait until the page loads guys...the pics are big and there's 35 of them.

Sitaji's Ganga Puja

Please press the like button if you like!Tongue

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 29 December 2009 at 3:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610...PARiNA...arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..
..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 3:55pm | IP Logged

Back on track! I just updated the Table of Contents and Songs/Lyrics Gallery!Dancing

Ok guys, I'm finally finding time to do one thing after another...so will do the other things soon!

lola610

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Wooooow, this one is super Day Dreaming as well!!! Love it! Adding this one def! Wonder when I'll be able to use a slideshow again with all these great sigs?Confused I don't want to replace your Tulsidas one because I love it soooooooooooooooo much and I can't replace Mallika's cause I love that too. Decisions, decisions!AngryLOLAwww Lali... I'm all flattered, way to give me a big head about the Tulsidas sig LOL Thanks a bunch honeybunch, really really happy you're liking them... means the world to me HugAnd I'm in the same boat, no idea what to do with this sig box Confused
Can you please (when you find time) make a Yashoda Kanha one too (from Swapnil as Krishna's departure from Gokul to kill Kans)? I recently went to the DM to the mytho thread and there were some comments about how Krishna didn't care about his foster parents, because he left them happily to kill Kans and then settled with his real parents.Ouch The SK song during the departure part is sooooo sad and really gives a proper answer to those kind of people.
Tsk tsk, silly monkeys Angry The author of the Bhagwad Gita would pick favorites, really Ermm The same argument could be made both ways and go on forever, it's totally pointless and disappointing... I can't stand those circular arguments... Anyways I too love the Gokul parting song (same tune as Sita's Vidaai) but I don't normally rewatch the whole group of epis from when Kans blackmails V-D into calling Krishna upto this parting stuff cuz it gets me all Cry I had a Yashoda-Krish comig up, but from the wake up song with Ashok... but for you Lali, I'll do this  weepy one too Hug
For now here's one version of the Nindiya Rani, with text from the LavKush birth song:

I don't like it when people differentiate between Devaki Maiyya and Yashoda Maiyya, you know? I mean, it's possible to like and feel sympathy for both, isn't it? Both suffered in their own ways (poor Devaki from separation from her babies and the childhood of Krishna and Yashoda from separation from her only son after he left for Mathura).
Agreed, that differentiation is what got me to post at IF in the first place... both are exemplary and worthy of worship... and in fact in my twisty head I prefer to look at them as reflections of the same person, like Radha Rani and the Gopis Day Dreaming

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610 IF-Rockerz
lola610
lola610

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Yayyyy Lali's back in action... pow!!! LOL Thanks for the pics, they're beautiful... some of my fav lines from the RCM are used in this scene, the whole Kevat Samvaad is one of my fav parts of the Ram Katha in general and my IPod's full of different renditions of it... each one give me the warm fuzzies but of course our RS-RJ version's my fav... the way the Kevat's eyes are glistening as he washes Shri Ram's feet, the guy put so much into such a tiny role... I LOVE the pics , they are really special to me so thanks a ton Lallikins Hug

..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top