Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Originally posted by divya1209

@ lalitha .. u hv made this  thread very beautiful. (im going to learn it from u !! :D)

i hv seen ramanand sagars Ramayan in childhood i liked a lot . even my parents used to record the shows in cassettes  . :)
bt havent seen Shri Krishna
im not sure what input i can give but sure take a lot !

@ lola .. awesome creation !!!!

thanks a ton for liking it divya Hug and lali's right, you should def watch Shri Krishna and even rewatch Ramayan... that stuff never gets old and we'd love for you to come here and discuss it with us Wink

im more on FB  . still i'll try my best to be here. thanks

Edited by divya1209 - 29 December 2009 at 12:17am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 5:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

lalitha our jsk forum is locked. So I think u should open a chat club of jsk also.

Yeah Sanchita, just read Sita's PM.

I already opened the JSK Chat Club as soon as I read her message, I'm working on the intro right now, will PM all of you once it is finished. Please don't leave any replies there until I'm done.

Don't know why they closed the forum already.Confused

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 29 December 2009 at 5:40am

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:24am | IP Logged
FOLKS now our JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum is unlocked
so dont worry !!!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:42am | IP Logged
folks this is the story which vindu dara singh told abt his father MR DARA SINGHTongue

DARA SINGH was born in a poor farmers family in PUNJAB

he was never sent to the school but he always had a great desire for EDUCATIONCryCryCry

his father didnot sent him to the school as DARA SINGHJI was the eldest of all the brothers & used to do work on the fieldsCry

but his younger brother was sent to the school

MR DARA SINGHJI used to learn writing & reading from his brother & he always tried to be in the company of the literate ppl ,so that he cud lear reading & writing !!!!

one day someone from his village asked DARA SINGHJI (his original name is DEEDAR SINGH) to try his luck at the wrestling matches as DARA SINGH had a great body ,so he participated in a wrestling match & in this way he participated in the wrestling match contest in singapore

he won that wrestling match & in this way he became a famous wrestler

he got few offers from HINDI MOVIES to work as a stuntman
DARA SINGHJI only knew the PUNJABI LANGUAGE at that time
so slowly he learned HINDI also for working in HINDI MOVIES !!!

DARA SINGHJI also tried his luck at the politics & now he is RAJYA SABHA MEMBER apart from being an actor & social worker !!!!

this GREAT MAN DARA SINGH started his life from scratch ,he also worked as a peon during his struggling days in HINDI MOVIES !!!!

now also VINDU SAYS that we have everything in life but my father prefers a simple life,he even dont like travelling in a car ,DARA SINGHJI loves travelling in an auto rickshaw !!!!

DARA SINGHJI is a very very humble man !! & so down to Earth !!!!TongueBig smile

hats off to this great man !!!!!Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

FOLKS now our JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum is unlocked
so dont worry !!!

That's great Sita!Big smile I also PMed Vijay, I think he listened to our PMs.

Lol, I already opened the JSK Chat Club, but I'll leave it like that for the day when JSK forum does get closed.Embarrassed

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Wow just logged in and saw your pm Sita, and I was soooo upset but now I'm very happy to know the problem's been fixed... through I don't post much there I do love checking out the sweet Dhriti and Aditi pics you all share... so thanks for the info, thank you for getting it resolved Hug
And also big thanks for the Dara Singh info, he really seems like the coolest most down to earth celeb out there, still travilling in rikshaws Clap

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 10:34am | IP Logged
A quick Kevat avi and sig with the not-so-HQ pics from my dvd set, just had to do it cuz the song's STILL stuck in my head:

Edited by lola610 - 29 December 2009 at 10:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 29 December 2009 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
And a Soja Lalla sig... hope you like Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top