Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

thanks a ton for liking it divya πŸ€— and lali's right, you should def watch Shri Krishna and even rewatch Ramayan... that stuff never gets old and we'd love for you to come here and discuss it with us πŸ˜‰

im more on FB  . still i'll try my best to be here. thanks

Edited by divya1209 - 14 years ago
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

lalitha our jsk forum is locked. So I think u should open a chat club of jsk also.

Yeah Sanchita, just read Sita's PM.

I already opened the JSK Chat Club as soon as I read her message, I'm working on the intro right now, will PM all of you once it is finished. Please don't leave any replies there until I'm done.

Don't know why they closed the forum already.πŸ˜•
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
FOLKS now our JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum is unlocked
so dont worry !!!

folks this is the story which vindu dara singh told abt his father MR DARA SINGHπŸ˜›

DARA SINGH was born in a poor farmers family in PUNJAB

he was never sent to the school but he always had a great desire for EDUCATION😭😭😭

his father didnot sent him to the school as DARA SINGHJI was the eldest of all the brothers & used to do work on the fields😭

but his younger brother was sent to the school

MR DARA SINGHJI used to learn writing & reading from his brother & he always tried to be in the company of the literate ppl ,so that he cud lear reading & writing !!!!

one day someone from his village asked DARA SINGHJI (his original name is DEEDAR SINGH) to try his luck at the wrestling matches as DARA SINGH had a great body ,so he participated in a wrestling match & in this way he participated in the wrestling match contest in singapore

he won that wrestling match & in this way he became a famous wrestler

he got few offers from HINDI MOVIES to work as a stuntman
DARA SINGHJI only knew the PUNJABI LANGUAGE at that time
so slowly he learned HINDI also for working in HINDI MOVIES !!!

DARA SINGHJI also tried his luck at the politics & now he is RAJYA SABHA MEMBER apart from being an actor & social worker !!!!

this GREAT MAN DARA SINGH started his life from scratch ,he also worked as a peon during his struggling days in HINDI MOVIES !!!!

now also VINDU SAYS that we have everything in life but my father prefers a simple life,he even dont like travelling in a car ,DARA SINGHJI loves travelling in an auto rickshaw !!!!

DARA SINGHJI is a very very humble man !! & so down to Earth !!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

hats off to this great man !!!!!πŸ‘
Originally posted by sita11

FOLKS now our JAI SHRI KRISHNA forum is unlocked
so dont worry !!!

That's great Sita!πŸ˜ƒ I also PMed Vijay, I think he listened to our PMs.

Lol, I already opened the JSK Chat Club, but I'll leave it like that for the day when JSK forum does get closed.😳
Wow just logged in and saw your pm Sita, and I was soooo upset but now I'm very happy to know the problem's been fixed... through I don't post much there I do love checking out the sweet Dhriti and Aditi pics you all share... so thanks for the info, thank you for getting it resolved πŸ€—
And also big thanks for the Dara Singh info, he really seems like the coolest most down to earth celeb out there, still travilling in rikshaws πŸ‘
A quick Kevat avi and sig with the not-so-HQ pics from my dvd set, just had to do it cuz the song's STILL stuck in my head:

Edited by lola610 - 14 years ago
And a Soja Lalla sig... hope you like 😳

And a Soja Lalla sig... hope you like 😳

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, soooooooo cute Loli!😍 Love it! Will def use soon in my slideshow! It's a definite keep! Can you make a matching one of Sita Ma with Luv Kush?

Love this sig!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

A quick Kevat avi and sig with the not-so-HQ pics from my dvd set, just had to do it cuz the song's STILL stuck in my head:

Woooow, very nice siggie!πŸ‘ Blending's awesome!πŸ˜ƒ