Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 151

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 4:18am | IP Logged
congrats for this RAMANAND SAGARS RAMAYAN & SHRI KRISHNA chat club -2TongueBig smile
thanks lalitha for opening it !!!!TongueBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Hey guys...am typing here in Wisconsin....arrived safelyHug, but am sooooo tired, though it's only 9:00 PM.

Didn't have Internet connection on the flight but my photofiltre worked, so was able to make some sigs....

Will reply to all your PMs tomorrow morning, until then...good night!

Love ya guys!

Two Different Versions

Will put up the Kevat pics tomorrow...
WOW !!!!! very affectionate siggy lalithaClapStar
deepikas motherly expressions & dara singh like a true humble son as SITAJI & HANUMAN respectively !!!!!TongueBig smile

loving these siggies StarClap
the background in the last 2 siggies is very very nice !!!!Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sneh-Jiwan

Most beautiful Chat Club That I have ever seen for a long time !! Wonderful and most amazing !! You deserve this friend Clap

Thank you so much Sneh dear!Hug Glad you like!Tongue

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SwatiAgrawal

Awwww...Wonderful thread di..n thank u for writing my name in FC members.as u know dat im d most inactive member...LOL sorry!!Ouch
bt rly this club is rly rocking....hope this will  complete its 150 pages soon...

Thanks a lot Swati!

Lol, don't worry about being inactive, we understand.LOL But plzzzz do post some creations from time to time.Embarrassed

Glad you like the CC, thanks a ton dear!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

congrats for this RAMANAND SAGARS RAMAYAN & SHRI KRISHNA chat club -2TongueBig smile
thanks lalitha for opening it !!!!TongueBig smile

Thanks a ton Sita!Hug Welcome to CC #2!

Isn't it a great coincidence that sweety pie Dhriti's FC #2 opened on the same day?Tongue

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

WOW !!!!! very affectionate siggy lalithaClapStar
deepikas motherly expressions & dara singh like a true humble son as SITAJI & HANUMAN respectively !!!!!TongueBig smile

loving these siggies StarClap
the background in the last 2 siggies is very very nice !!!!Clap

Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Sita for your sweet words and liking the sigs!!!!Big smileBig smile Embarrassed

I too like the background of the second one, it's a sky-shot of a rainforest.Embarrassed

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Aww, thanks Loli! Arrived safe and sound thanks to your prayers.Hug Will tell you tomorrow all about it, though there's not much to tell. There was no Internet connection, but I had the recently posted Ramayan pics saved to my desktop so I made a few sigs to pass time...posted them above.
So glad it went well Hug And that you passed the time by making those masterpieces, they were really touching and gorgeous Clap
 The movie they put on wasn't too bad, remember Jurassic Park? I love that movie, so the few hours on the flight weren't too bad.Embarrassed The furniture and other household objects won't arrive for another few days, so we'll have to makedo without them until then.

Awww good luck... is it freezing there?
Heeehee, you're on your own there hun. I feel so confused by all the numerous amounts of siggies surrounding me that I'm going bonkers.Wacko I think I'll wait until all my requests come in (without making new ones....unless Mahi opens soon, in which case I won't be able to resist requesting) before creating a slideshow.
Same, so glad she's back Dancing
Hit the town? Now? Haha, I'm too pooped to reply to PMs, let alone go anywhere.LOL But will tell you more about my coming plans for rest of break in my PM tomorrow.
Cools can't wait to hear!
I tried it, but it's not working.AngryCry I was sooooooooooooo hopeful, but it just won't work without downloading. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you ask your cousin's husband for help with the weird downloading thing since he's a techie? Maybe the torrent thing is super high-quality too. That'd be awesome with subtitles!
Awww that sucks... and he's all about respecting copyrights and buying the dvds, so not gonna work LOL but it's cool, I'll wait for your dialogues they'll be more fun anyway Tongue
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 11:59am | IP Logged
The lyrics of the song sung by the Kevat as he washes Shri Ram's feet:
Raghurai He Raghurai, Pag Dhokar Naav Chadhai Hoon O Ram, I'll Wash Your Feet And Then Let You On The Boat
Bin Pag Dhoye, Sun More Raja Without Washing Them, Listen My King
Bin Pag Dhoye, Sun Daata Nahin Ganga Paar Karai Hoon Kithout Washing Them, Listen Master, I Won't Get You Across The Ganga
Pag Dhokar Naav Chadhai Hoon - I'll Wash Your Feet And Then Let You On The Boat

Tav Charnan Ki Mahima Nyaari Your Feats Of Your Feet Are One Of A Kind
Paras Paaye Patthar Bhayo Naari Their Touch Turned A Stone Into A Woman
Mori Naiya Kaath Ki Naiya My Boat Is Made Of Wood
Yeh Bechaari Kaath Ki Naiya This Poor Thing Is Made Of Wood
Sagare Kutumb Ki Paalanhaari She's The Caretaker Of My Whole Family
Nauka Se Yeh Naar Bhayi Toh Kit Jayi Hoon, Kahaan Thayi Hoon If She Goes From Boat To Woman, Where Will I Go?
Nahi, Yun Nahin Naav Chadhai Hoon No, I Won't Let You On The Boat Just Like That
Pag Dhokar Naav Chadhai Hoon - I'll Wash Your Feet And Then Let You On The Boat

(Straight From RCM, Ayodhya Kand)
Kripa Sindhu Bole Muskaayi, - The Ocean Of Mercy Smiled And Said
Soi Karu Jehi Tav Naav Na Jaayi Do Whatever You Must To Keep Your Boat 
Begi Aanu Jal Paayen Pakhaaru, - Hurry Over With The Water And Wash These Feet
Hota Vilamb Utarahi Paaru Lets Not Delay The Journey Any Further
Ati Anand Umangi Anuraaga With Great Joy, Enthusiasm, And Love
Charan Saroj Pakhaaran Laaga He Began To Wash The Dust Of Those Sacred Feet
Varashi Suman Sur Sakal Sihaayi The Angels All Rained Flowers And Glorified Him
Ehi Sam Punya Punj Kou Nahin There Is No Good Deed Equal To His
Charan'aamrit Ke Paan Kiye Te Kachhu Toh Bharoso Aiho Having Parteken Of The Nectar From The Sacred Feet, I Somewhat Trust You
Ab Nirbhay Naav Chadhai Hoon Now I'll Let You On The Boat Without Fear

Kevat Re, Badabhaagi Tori Naiya Boatman, Fortunate Is Your Boat
Aaj Tori Naiya Mein Viraaje Bhav Saagar Ke Khevaiya Seated In Your Boat Today Is The Boatman Of The Ocean Of Existence
Badabhaagi Tori Naiya Fortunate Is Your Boat

Dhobi Se Dhobi Na Let Dhulaayi A Washman Doesn't Charge A Fellow Washerman A Fee
Naai Se Kachhu Let Na Naai A Barber Takes Nothing From Another Barber
Tum Bhi Kevat Main Bhi Kevat You Are A Boatman, And So Am I
Kaise Tumse Loon Utaraai How Can I Take A Toll From You
Kar Dijo Bhav Paar Prabhu Jab Ghaat Tihaare Ayi Hoon Get Me Across The Cycle Of Worldliness My Lord, When I Finally Reach Your Shore
Abhi Utaraayi Nahin Layi Hoon, - I Won't Charge Any Fee Now
Main Toh Utaraayi Tabhi Layi Hoon I'll Surely Collect My Fee Then

Bhakti Mein Doobo Baawro Kevat Drowned In Devotion, The Crazed Boatman
Prabhu Pag Dhuli Lagaavat Maatha Bowed His Head At The Dust Of The Lord's Feet
Deen-Dayaal Daya-Nidhi Chal Diye When The Friend Of The Poor, The Ocean Of Mercy Went
Toh Udte Bandhan Jodte Naata He Freed Him Of Some Bonds And Created Some New Ones

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top