Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

By the way mr. Samir Rajda(Shatrughna)birth of date is 20th april 1963 Big smile

Thanks a lot for this info!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arun-deeps

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya1209

@ lalitha .. u hv made this  thread very beautiful. (im going to learn it from u !! :D)

i hv seen ramanand sagars Ramayan in childhood i liked a lot . even my parents used to record the shows in cassettes  . :)
bt havent seen Shri Krishna
im not sure what input i can give but sure take a lot !

@ lola .. awesome creation !!!!

Thanks a lot Divya for your sweet compliment!HugEmbarrassed

You should see Shri Krishna whenever you get the chance. It's a very thorough show on the Life of Lord Krishna and shows stories many people have not heard of in their life. You will love it a lot, I know. Plus we have the whole show on the 1st page so you can come here itself whenever you want to watch it.Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...arun-deeps

Sneh-Jiwan

IF-Rockerz

Sneh-Jiwan

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Most beautiful Chat Club That I have ever seen for a long time !! Wonderful and most amazing !! You deserve this friend Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

Originally posted by lola610

awwww I love our new home already Lali, it's gorgeoussssss Day Dreaming really can't thank you guys enough Shikha, Jagz, Faiza, etc for the gorgeous banners we really love them Hug....
congrats on the move Lali Wink  Here's a new sig to celebrate, made up the text to match the "prem pujarin radhe rani" line from prem jagat, now it says "lakshmi swaroopin sita maiya, radhe lakshmi avtaar"... accept our prayers... hope you like:

Glad you like our new home, Loli!Big smile Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks so much for the sig, it's very cute! I love it! But heehee, didn't move yet. Still have another hour or so before we pack up for good and hop on the plane.Wink This laptop's going to stay with me throughout....though I don't think they have Internet connection on the plane, do they?
Lol I meant the move to this new CC, but same for the real one... prayed all day that you have a safe flight, settle in easily, and have an awesome time... can't wait to hear all about it!and for your sake I hope you had internet up there, cuz my last in-flight movie was catwoman Dead

This sig's def going in my slideshow once I put it up again. I'm waiting for another request to be completed....after that, I'm going to redo my whole slideshow with all the new gorgeous ones.Embarrassed
awww glad you liked it hon, made my day Hug I too have put up some new ones in the sig box, but I'm too indecisive Confused help!

See ya later Loli!Hug Will try to come back on before we leave, but if the plane doesn't have Internet Connection, will talk to you once we arrive at our New Home....I'll post the Kevat pics sometime before tonight.
 awww take your time with the pics hon, ifg you've got the stamina hit the town and make new friends Wink can't wait till you get back on and I hear all about it, I'm sure you'll love it there!

PS. I think I found a site which has Magadheera with subtitles which you don't have to download, but I'm checking to see if it's virus free and works...will get back to ya!
ooo coolz thanks, thats gonna be soooooo helpful... really hope it works!

..RamKiJanaki..

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divya1209

@ lalitha .. u hv made this  thread very beautiful. (im going to learn it from u !! :D)

i hv seen ramanand sagars Ramayan in childhood i liked a lot . even my parents used to record the shows in cassettes  . :)
bt havent seen Shri Krishna
im not sure what input i can give but sure take a lot !

@ lola .. awesome creation !!!!

thanks a ton for liking it divya Hug and lali's right, you should def watch Shri Krishna and even rewatch Ramayan... that stuff never gets old and we'd love for you to come here and discuss it with us Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...arun-deeps..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...am typing here in Wisconsin....arrived safelyHug, but am sooooo tired, though it's only 9:00 PM.

Didn't have Internet connection on the flight but my photofiltre worked, so was able to make some sigs....

Will reply to all your PMs tomorrow morning, until then...good night!

Love ya guys!

Two Different Versions

Will put up the Kevat pics tomorrow...

Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 27 December 2009 at 8:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lola610arun-deeps

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 27 December 2009 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

awwww I love our new home already Lali, it's gorgeoussssss Day Dreaming really can't thank you guys enough Shikha, Jagz, Faiza, etc for the gorgeous banners we really love them Hug....
congrats on the move Lali Wink  Here's a new sig to celebrate, made up the text to match the "prem pujarin radhe rani" line from prem jagat, now it says "lakshmi swaroopin sita maiya, radhe lakshmi avtaar"... accept our prayers... hope you like:

Glad you like our new home, Loli!Big smile Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks so much for the sig, it's very cute! I love it! But heehee, didn't move yet. Still have another hour or so before we pack up for good and hop on the plane.Wink This laptop's going to stay with me throughout....though I don't think they have Internet connection on the plane, do they?
Lol I meant the move to this new CC, but same for the real one... prayed all day that you have a safe flight, settle in easily, and have an awesome time... can't wait to hear all about it!and for your sake I hope you had internet up there, cuz my last in-flight movie was catwoman Dead Aww, thanks Loli! Arrived safe and sound thanks to your prayers.Hug Will tell you tomorrow all about it, though there's not much to tell. There was no Internet connection, but I had the recently posted Ramayan pics saved to my desktop so I made a few sigs to pass time...posted them above. The movie they put on wasn't too bad, remember Jurassic Park? I love that movie, so the few hours on the flight weren't too bad.Embarrassed The furniture and other household objects won't arrive for another few days, so we'll have to makedo without them until then.

This sig's def going in my slideshow once I put it up again. I'm waiting for another request to be completed....after that, I'm going to redo my whole slideshow with all the new gorgeous ones.Embarrassed
awww glad you liked it hon, made my day Hug I too have put up some new ones in the sig box, but I'm too indecisive Confused help! Heeehee, you're on your own there hun. I feel so confused by all the numerous amounts of siggies surrounding me that I'm going bonkers.Wacko I think I'll wait until all my requests come in (without making new ones....unless Mahi opens soon, in which case I won't be able to resist requesting) before creating a slideshow.

See ya later Loli!Hug Will try to come back on before we leave, but if the plane doesn't have Internet Connection, will talk to you once we arrive at our New Home....I'll post the Kevat pics sometime before tonight.
 awww take your time with the pics hon, ifg you've got the stamina hit the town and make new friends Wink can't wait till you get back on and I hear all about it, I'm sure you'll love it there! Hit the town? Now? Haha, I'm too pooped to reply to PMs, let alone go anywhere.LOL But will tell you more about my coming plans for rest of break in my PM tomorrow.

PS. I think I found a site which has Magadheera with subtitles which you don't have to download, but I'm checking to see if it's virus free and works...will get back to ya!
ooo coolz thanks, thats gonna be soooooo helpful... really hope it works! I tried it, but it's not working.AngryCry I was sooooooooooooo hopeful, but it just won't work without downloading. Hey, I have an idea. Why don't you ask your cousin's husband for help with the weird downloading thing since he's a techie? Maybe the torrent thing is super high-quality too. That'd be awesome with subtitles!

DeadDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

DeadDevil

Posted: 28 December 2009 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Awwww...Wonderful thread di..n thank u for writing my name in FC members.as u know dat im d most inactive member...LOL sorry!!Ouch
bt rly this club is rly rocking....hope this will  complete its 150 pages soon...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top