Chat Clubs

Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 150)

Post Reply New Post

Page 150 of 151

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged

StarCONGRATS FOLKS!Star

We have completed CC #2!Party We could not have done this without each and every member in this CC, so congrats to all of you!
Here are some sweets to celebrate this occasion.Wink

Here's the link to the new CC:

I will also be sending this link to all the members of this CC through PMs.Big smile

Remember, it is fine if this CC goes up to Pg. 151 or 152, so if you guys want to leave your goodbye posts, don't hesitate.

If not....see ya at the new CC!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriyalola610

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! (Page 150)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debipriya

@ Dpka,

How are you Dear? Though, we haven't interacted formally in CC2 till now, I remember you were the 1st one to reply Smileto my introductory post in BRC's Mahabharat-Ramayan CC1. Enjoying your creations as well as your conversations with the members...Smile.

heya hiiiii.....m fine ...thnk u soooooo much for liking my work....Smile
how are you???m also loving the dialogues n songs lyrics posted by u
Keep Rocking ..!!
SmileSmileSmile

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

@Dpka,

OMG, the SiyaRam siggies if MINDBLOWINGLY gorgeous!ShockedClap LOVE it! It's sooooooooooo beautiful, will def be snagging it soon.Wink

Aww, thanks for liking the sig and icon, too sweet of you!

awwww..... thnk u soooooooo much di ... u r d sweetest ...well i'll be very happy if u ol use my work...Big smileSmile

CONGO frns for the new CC ....hooooorayyyyyyyy !!! DancingParty
We r ROCKING ....Wink bt i would def. love to see CC#2 for BRC Mahabharat too.... as that serial is veryyyyy veryyyy close to my heart ....as r RS Ramayan n SK...Smile

m sure we'll wrap that one veryyyy soon too...LOL
So Lalitha di u'll be getting another task of creating CC#2 for BRC too...Big smileLOL
bbyyyyyyeee CC#2 ...
I'll join u guyz on CC#3 now.... Wink.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchlola610..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Contaratulations 2 U all!Big smilePartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty
Grt job all of U!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
congratulations.jpg

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

arun-deeps

IF-Rockerz

arun-deeps

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
@Shivang bhaiya- Pranaam Bratashree!Big smile Nahai Bharat nahi....LOLI wud sound like this if U wud hurt Ur neck by consistently bowing down in frnt of me!Embarrassed Arrre haan.....ye to maine socha hi nahiLOL koi Naatak mandali ka patra haann ho sakta hai bhai!Tongue Kya dimaag paaya hai!Clap

@Debipriya- Hi Di! Luvin Ur posts too dear! HeartAwwwwww....Bt I'll stick to my point U r d sweeet heart........Lola Di's also having d same problm....U people r sweeeeeeeeeterrrrrr than I m!Embarrassed Yeah U'll surely become a grttttt fan of Arun-Deepika (my Arun-Deeps)LOLWink without any effort.....just keep watching Ramayan n experience d magicDay Dreaming that made d world their devotees!LOL  No y exams r not over.....actually I have soooooo many subjects Btw I have d gap of 5-6 days B/w every exam....so it won't  hinder much if I come on d CC on d exam gaps!Smile Bt as I told earlier I wud only be able to chat n no sigs till 30Apr...Cry becoz its d last date of my exam!Smile t I'll try ard that I do make sigs on Deepikaji n Sameerji's(Shatrughna ji's) B'day!Smile Luving d piece of convos with U!Embarrassed Thanx for liking d article!Embarrassed

Dpka Di- Hi Di! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww how gorgeous! Day Dreaming Really grttttttt sigs! Luvd d background......clours.......yeah....koi baat nahi lol.....aapne apni sahi taareef hi ki hai....U deserve disClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I luvd d way U put d 'ful Ram-Siya  in Hanumanji's heartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartD text was superb!!!!!! Cant' tell U how much I luvd all d sig! U create a magic everytime!ClapStar Btw thanx for luving my article!Embarrassed

@Lalitha Di- Hi Di!Big smile Awwwwwwwwwwww........Di thanx for such b'ful words!Embarrassed U make me feel special with such comments!Embarrassed Thanx for luving d pic n article!Embarrassed Its all Ramji's grace dear Di that I get these info.....otherwise who  m I????? RAmji wishes to come to his Ram bhakts n he does!LOLLOLLOLLOLWink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaShivangBuchDpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
thank u Gunia dear....
in Shin Chan's words : MERI ITNI TAREEF BHI MAT KARO ...hehehehehehehheeeee

thnk u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear sis .. SmileHug

lola610..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Def Deepika dear, I too want to create CC 2 for BRC MB soooo soon too, I really love how it's super active these days, def we'll be finishing it soon! :D

Aww, no probs Gunia! Everything you said is true about Ramji. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415lola610

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
@ Shivang - thanks for the more detailed analysis of the scene and Gita comparison, bhaiya!!! Throughly enjoyed it, and completely agree Clap And answered the Nirnay Ki Ghadi question in the new CC... hope it helped! Too bad we don't know where that Arun pic is from yet LOL

@ Gunia - awww I love both those scenes, clever reference missy Wink And too late, we're all dead from suspense already ROFL

@ Debi - zaroor di, aise hi posts likhte rahiye... nahin to hum kahaan se seekhte Tongue And thank you soooooo much, I'll really appreciate anything you guys can get and on that Krishna Premiyon bhajan for me... but if anyone figures out how/ has a friend who can record it and then I'll explain how to upload and post, tab to sone pe suhaaga... thanks again!!! And million thanks for further explanation of your mytho appreciation journey along with that very meaningful excerpt from Shivang bhaiya, the Gita-Hanumanji relationship is soooooo true and so enlightening!!! LOVE it Clap

Deeps - wowwwwzzz the new Ramayan sig is lovely, all the pics are perfect and those effects are toooooo cool, make it really look like some cool storybook cover... keep rocking hun Clap
ClapClapClapClap

Lali - Thanks a ton for ok-ing the Vanar Sena pics idea, can't wait for that Dancing And another HUGE thanks for liking the banner... yayyyyy Hug Kans Vadh pic updt coming right up!

And finally... SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEW CC Dancing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaDpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

Debipriya

Debipriya

Posted: 15 March 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@Dpka,

Yes Dear, I am with youSmile. Will love to see BRC's MB CC-1 more active. Will surely post there soonSmile

Edited by Debipriya - 15 March 2010 at 10:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

Post Reply New Post

Go to top