Ramanand Sagar's Ramayan & Shri Krishna CC#2 DONE! - Page 118

Posted: 14 years ago

⭐️CONGRATS FOLKS!⭐️

We have completed CC #2!πŸ₯³ We could not have done this without each and every member in this CC, so congrats to all of you!
Here are some sweets to celebrate this occasion.πŸ˜‰

Here's the link to the new CC:

I will also be sending this link to all the members of this CC through PMs.πŸ˜ƒ

Remember, it is fine if this CC goes up to Pg. 151 or 152, so if you guys want to leave your goodbye posts, don't hesitate.

If not....see ya at the new CC!
Originally posted by Debipriya

@ Dpka,

How are you Dear? Though, we haven't interacted formally in CC2 till now, I remember you were the 1st one to reply 😊to my introductory post in BRC's Mahabharat-Ramayan CC1. Enjoying your creations as well as your conversations with the members...😊.

heya hiiiii.....m fine ...thnk u soooooo much for liking my work....😊
how are you???m also loving the dialogues n songs lyrics posted by u
Keep Rocking ..!!
😊😊😊

Originally posted by _LalithaJanaki_

@Dpka,

OMG, the SiyaRam siggies if MINDBLOWINGLY gorgeous!πŸ˜²πŸ‘ LOVE it! It's sooooooooooo beautiful, will def be snagging it soon.πŸ˜‰

Aww, thanks for liking the sig and icon, too sweet of you!

awwww..... thnk u soooooooo much di ... u r d sweetest ...well i'll be very happy if u ol use my work...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š

CONGO frns for the new CC ....hooooorayyyyyyyy !!! πŸ₯³
We r ROCKING ....πŸ˜‰ bt i would def. love to see CC#2 for BRC Mahabharat too.... as that serial is veryyyyy veryyyy close to my heart ....as r RS Ramayan n SK...😊

m sure we'll wrap that one veryyyy soon too...πŸ˜†
So Lalitha di u'll be getting another task of creating CC#2 for BRC too...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†
bbyyyyyyeee CC#2 ...
I'll join u guyz on CC#3 now.... πŸ˜‰.
Contaratulations 2 U all!πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Grt job all of U!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

@Shivang bhaiya- Pranaam Bratashree!πŸ˜ƒ Nahai Bharat nahi....πŸ˜†I wud sound like this if U wud hurt Ur neck by consistently bowing down in frnt of me!😳 Arrre haan.....ye to maine socha hi nahiπŸ˜† koi Naatak mandali ka patra haann ho sakta hai bhai!πŸ˜› Kya dimaag paaya hai!πŸ‘

@Debipriya- Hi Di! Luvin Ur posts too dear! ❀️Awwwwww....Bt I'll stick to my point U r d sweeet heart........Lola Di's also having d same problm....U people r sweeeeeeeeeterrrrrr than I m!😳 Yeah U'll surely become a grttttt fan of Arun-Deepika (my Arun-Deeps)πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ without any effort.....just keep watching Ramayan n experience d magic😍 that made d world their devotees!πŸ˜†  No y exams r not over.....actually I have soooooo many subjects Btw I have d gap of 5-6 days B/w every exam....so it won't  hinder much if I come on d CC on d exam gaps!😊 Bt as I told earlier I wud only be able to chat n no sigs till 30Apr...😭 becoz its d last date of my exam!😊 t I'll try ard that I do make sigs on Deepikaji n Sameerji's(Shatrughna ji's) B'day!😊 Luving d piece of convos with U!😳 Thanx for liking d article!😳

Dpka Di- Hi Di! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwww how gorgeous! πŸ˜ Really grttttttt sigs! Luvd d background......clours.......yeah....koi baat nahi lol.....aapne apni sahi taareef hi ki hai....U deserve disπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I luvd d way U put d 'ful Ram-Siya  in Hanumanji's heart❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️D text was superb!!!!!! Cant' tell U how much I luvd all d sig! U create a magic everytime!πŸ‘β­οΈ Btw thanx for luving my article!😳

@Lalitha Di- Hi Di!πŸ˜ƒ Awwwwwwwwwwww........Di thanx for such b'ful words!😳 U make me feel special with such comments!😳 Thanx for luving d pic n article!😳 Its all Ramji's grace dear Di that I get these info.....otherwise who  m I????? RAmji wishes to come to his Ram bhakts n he does!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
thank u Gunia dear....
in Shin Chan's words : MERI ITNI TAREEF BHI MAT KARO ...hehehehehehehheeeee

thnk u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much dear sis .. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Def Deepika dear, I too want to create CC 2 for BRC MB soooo soon too, I really love how it's super active these days, def we'll be finishing it soon! :D

Aww, no probs Gunia! Everything you said is true about Ramji. :)
@ Shivang - thanks for the more detailed analysis of the scene and Gita comparison, bhaiya!!! Throughly enjoyed it, and completely agree πŸ‘ And answered the Nirnay Ki Ghadi question in the new CC... hope it helped! Too bad we don't know where that Arun pic is from yet πŸ˜†

@ Gunia - awww I love both those scenes, clever reference missy πŸ˜‰ And too late, we're all dead from suspense already 🀣

@ Debi - zaroor di, aise hi posts likhte rahiye... nahin to hum kahaan se seekhte πŸ˜› And thank you soooooo much, I'll really appreciate anything you guys can get and on that Krishna Premiyon bhajan for me... but if anyone figures out how/ has a friend who can record it and then I'll explain how to upload and post, tab to sone pe suhaaga... thanks again!!! And million thanks for further explanation of your mytho appreciation journey along with that very meaningful excerpt from Shivang bhaiya, the Gita-Hanumanji relationship is soooooo true and so enlightening!!! LOVE it πŸ‘

Deeps - wowwwwzzz the new Ramayan sig is lovely, all the pics are perfect and those effects are toooooo cool, make it really look like some cool storybook cover... keep rocking hun πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Lali - Thanks a ton for ok-ing the Vanar Sena pics idea, can't wait for that And another HUGE thanks for liking the banner... yayyyyy πŸ€— Kans Vadh pic updt coming right up!

And finally... SEE YOU ALL AT THE NEW CC

@Dpka,

Yes Dear, I am with you😊. Will love to see BRC's MB CC-1 more active. Will surely post there soon😊
Edited by Debipriya - 14 years ago
Originally posted by lola610

Deeps - wowwwwzzz the new Ramayan sig is lovely, all the pics are perfect and those effects are toooooo cool, make it really look like some cool storybook cover... keep rocking hun πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

thnk u soooooooo much dear ... πŸ€—