Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
awwww I love our new home already Lali, it's gorgeoussssss 😍 really can't thank you guys enough Shikha, Jagz, Faiza, etc for the gorgeous banners we really love them 🤗....
congrats on the move Lali 😉  Here's a new sig to celebrate, made up the text to match the "prem pujarin radhe rani" line from prem jagat, now it says "lakshmi swaroopin sita maiya, radhe lakshmi avtaar"... accept our prayers... hope you like:

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: lola610

awwww I love our new home already Lali, it's gorgeoussssss 😍 really can't thank you guys enough Shikha, Jagz, Faiza, etc for the gorgeous banners we really love them 🤗....
congrats on the move Lali 😉  Here's a new sig to celebrate, made up the text to match the "prem pujarin radhe rani" line from prem jagat, now it says "lakshmi swaroopin sita maiya, radhe lakshmi avtaar"... accept our prayers... hope you like:

Glad you like our new home, Loli!😃 Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks so much for the sig, it's very cute! I love it! But heehee, didn't move yet. Still have another hour or so before we pack up for good and hop on the plane.😉 This laptop's going to stay with me throughout....though I don't think they have Internet connection on the plane, do they?

This sig's def going in my slideshow once I put it up again. I'm waiting for another request to be completed....after that, I'm going to redo my whole slideshow with all the new gorgeous ones.😳

See ya later Loli!🤗 Will try to come back on before we leave, but if the plane doesn't have Internet Connection, will talk to you once we arrive at our New Home....I'll post the Kevat pics sometime before tonight.

PS. I think I found a site which has Magadheera with subtitles which you don't have to download, but I'm checking to see if it's virus free and works...will get back to ya! 
Edited by _LalithaJanaki_ - 14 years ago
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku for opening CC#2 Lalitha 😃
Aradhana87 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
By the way mr. Samir Rajda(Shatrughna)birth of date is 20th april 1963 😃
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ lalitha .. u hv made this  thread very beautiful. (im going to learn it from u !! :D)

i hv seen ramanand sagars Ramayan in childhood i liked a lot . even my parents used to record the shows in cassettes  . :)
bt havent seen Shri Krishna
im not sure what input i can give but sure take a lot !

@ lola .. awesome creation !!!!

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

Thanku for opening CC#2 Lalitha 😃

You're welcome Aradhana! Welcome to CC#2!😉😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aradhana87

By the way mr. Samir Rajda(Shatrughna)birth of date is 20th april 1963 😃

Thanks a lot for this info!😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: divya1209

@ lalitha .. u hv made this  thread very beautiful. (im going to learn it from u !! :D)

i hv seen ramanand sagars Ramayan in childhood i liked a lot . even my parents used to record the shows in cassettes  . :)
bt havent seen Shri Krishna
im not sure what input i can give but sure take a lot !

@ lola .. awesome creation !!!!

Thanks a lot Divya for your sweet compliment!🤗😳

You should see Shri Krishna whenever you get the chance. It's a very thorough show on the Life of Lord Krishna and shows stories many people have not heard of in their life. You will love it a lot, I know. Plus we have the whole show on the 1st page so you can come here itself whenever you want to watch it.😊
Sneh-Jiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Most beautiful Chat Club That I have ever seen for a long time !! Wonderful and most amazing !! You deserve this friend 👏

MagadhSundari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _LalithaJanaki_

Glad you like our new home, Loli!😃 Couldn't have done it without you! Thanks so much for the sig, it's very cute! I love it! But heehee, didn't move yet. Still have another hour or so before we pack up for good and hop on the plane.😉 This laptop's going to stay with me throughout....though I don't think they have Internet connection on the plane, do they?
Lol I meant the move to this new CC, but same for the real one... prayed all day that you have a safe flight, settle in easily, and have an awesome time... can't wait to hear all about it!and for your sake I hope you had internet up there, cuz my last in-flight movie was catwoman 🤢

This sig's def going in my slideshow once I put it up again. I'm waiting for another request to be completed....after that, I'm going to redo my whole slideshow with all the new gorgeous ones.😳
awww glad you liked it hon, made my day 🤗 I too have put up some new ones in the sig box, but I'm too indecisive 😕 help!

See ya later Loli!🤗 Will try to come back on before we leave, but if the plane doesn't have Internet Connection, will talk to you once we arrive at our New Home....I'll post the Kevat pics sometime before tonight.
 awww take your time with the pics hon, ifg you've got the stamina hit the town and make new friends 😉 can't wait till you get back on and I hear all about it, I'm sure you'll love it there!

PS. I think I found a site which has Magadheera with subtitles which you don't have to download, but I'm checking to see if it's virus free and works...will get back to ya!
ooo coolz thanks, thats gonna be soooooo helpful... really hope it works!