Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Lavanya SLIPS...at Maheshwari CIRCUS...a la NAKSH (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 10

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i cant imagine that we r discussing Mamaji....ROFL ROFL ROFL.........itne bure din aa gaye hamare???? thnxx to Motu Maharaj........mil jaaye toh aankhon mein patti baandhkar marenge......... Angry Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Lavanya SLIPS...at Maheshwari CIRCUS...a la NAKSH (Page 9)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tafseer

i cant imagine that we r discussing Mamaji....ROFL ROFL ROFL.........itne bure din aa gaye hamare???? thnxx to Motu Maharaj........mil jaaye toh aankhon mein patti baandhkar marenge......... Angry Angry

ROFL....PAKKA PROMISE.......ROFL

-renu-

IF-Dazzler

-renu-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:57am | IP Logged
CHALO GUYS....GN/GD........

I'M going....to fantasize about....MAMAJI.....LOL

--Nishita--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Nishita--

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:58am | IP Logged
On this note, I shall go now. I hope I dont have any bhayanak dreams now LOL. Good night velles   Hug. Have fun discussing the future love story of mamaji and lavanyaji Heart

Tafseer

IF-Sizzlerz

Tafseer

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rsk2fan-renu-

Originally posted by Tafseer

i cant imagine that we r discussing Mamaji....ROFL ROFL ROFL.........itne bure din aa gaye hamare???? thnxx to <FONT color=#0000ff size=4>Motu Maharaj</FONT>........<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#990000 size=3>mil jaaye toh aankhon mein patti baandhkar marenge</FONT>......... Angry Angry

ROFL<FONT color=#000000 size=4>....PAKKA PROMISE.......</FONT>ROFL

thnxx 4 the sahara....... Hug ..main ek abla naari us Haathi jaise mote insaan ko kaise maar paati......i will need u all , 4 the help........ROFL ROFL ROFL

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desertrose21

Is it sad that I am actually excited for Mamaji to come?! ROFL

nahi dear, it's not just u, i'm equally exited n i'm already getting some sadistic pleasure in seeing akshara's condition ...vaise she got a spanking frm gayitri n naitik toh i'lll have to watch yest. episode...i missed it coz i went out for dinner..yeh rishta kab peecha chodega Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16

sonalwade

Goldie

sonalwade

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
noways yaar my fingers r crossed wht will going to happen further
just waiting for 2days epi wht will varsha do

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitah512

Poor Akshara. She wants the best for Nandini and in the end she is being made to look like the vamp Cry. For Akshara, its pran jaye par vachan na jaye...what is her problem? Cant she tell Naitik about Mohit and Nandini. At least he will realise why she is trying to stop the rishta...instead by keeping quiet and just asking Nandini to stop from agreeing to the proposal, she is only inviting everybody's wrath   Dead

Nishi she wants everybody to understand her khamoshi ki bhasha ..Singhania dino's, everybody figure out on ur own why akshara wants to stop the rishta , because she's a pure soul, she can never be wrong ! therez always a reason behind whatever she says but she'll never open her mouth so plz don't misunderstand her..try to read her khamoshi Dead

Post Reply New Post

Go to top