3 LOSERS:THE SADDEST ENDING POSSIBLE - Page 3

Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by VampirePrincess

thnks..u have covered up the points very well πŸ‘

Will add a few more "ORIGINAL" points πŸ˜›
Pravesh Rana is no innocent man when it comes to playing the game. He has switched sides in the game too, but atleast he's brave enough to be straightforward.
I can recall some words from today's epi.

"He is saying that he got career threats"
"there are people voting for you out there?"(ponam)
"never poonam ji never i didnt say tht...."(Vindu)
LIAR!

Pravesh rana- insaniyat ke naate....he eats jam other 2 dont.πŸ˜† πŸ˜† very bad of him to dump the food.

Poonam dhillon- When pravesh wanted to confront them. Poonam said "nahin mujhey nahin sunna"πŸ˜› got scared poonam dhillon?πŸ˜†
Also Poonam is very insecure her sarcasm just shows how silly she is.
I still remember her lines "thnk u guys for being so insecure" when is poonam gonna GROW UP? πŸ˜›

Vindu- All the while he was quite. Scared of Confrontation Vindu?
He gave an indirect threat when he said get Bodyguards take away all the knifes and give cooked food. Its a life threat intended humour or watever.
If he calls it humour then SIGH! Giving such threats aint humour.

Vindu- Again BI is the biggest example which shows VINDU'S CHARACTER.
BI never heeded to Vindu's wishes this very fact revealed how obnoxious Vindu is and how power hungry he is. And his over confident self-centred views are just too much.

Also few days back Vindu told Pravesh.
Only true entertainers should remain in the show by the end. And his words.
Main hoon aur tu hai baaki teen(BI, Aditi and poonam) nalle hain and now he says Pravesh shouldnt win. BI was a gr8 person when Vindu was talking to AB but after getting into the secret room BI went a lil bad and after entering the house again BI became WORST PERSON EVER. not TALENTED at all and what not. πŸ˜† This man's opinions change like...like ermm shall i say gold prices? Imao πŸ˜†

Good points πŸ‘

As I said, all 3 IDIOTS are losers in their own distinct ways 😊

I agree with thread... Abosolutely
First 1 vindu
Second pravesh with food throwing
Third poonamji double standard woman power LOL
Originally posted by Springs01

I agree with thread... Abosolutely
First 1 vindu
Second pravesh with food throwing
Third poonamji double standard woman power LOL

Thank you 😳
Wow, wovder why the topic tht started as "3 Idiots" has now suddenly become Deserving Finalists πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
I agree nkatrak they are three fools. let's see who wins this and who is the least hated.
i dont think they are fools.poonam is way better than pravesh.
Very true. Looking at following results, i feel Parvesh is right when he says it is not people but few selected (relatives, friends) decide the result.
- Much better person Raju losing against two of the most arrogant guys - Parvesh and Vindu
- Much better Tanaz losing against BI (after all abuse by BI)
- Much better Aditi losing against bitching poonam, rude Vindu and greedy BI.
- Much better Kabli losing

Though people like entertainment, but can not like people like VIndu, Parvesh, Poonam and BI (our four finalists).

However,

Winning big boss or any other reality does not mean successful. Look at Rahul (bb1 winner), Ashutosh (bb 2 winner), Qazi (Fame gurukul winner) etc....., they are no where, nothing has changed much. Though people like Rakhi, Rahul Mahajan benefitted, but they were not winner 
Wasnt this thread titled "Our 3 idiots--Must read" somethingπŸ˜†

Good in so many pages the title changed to 'Our 3 deserving finalists--Please read"πŸ˜† I did read the comments on the postπŸ˜›
Originally posted by smallwonder

Wow, wovder why the topic tht started as "3 Idiots" has now suddenly become Deserving Finalists πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Topic starter isnt quite sure why they should be called IDIOTS..They were smart thus they stayed..the Idiots already got eliminated and one another idiot ditched his fans and looted the moolah and escapedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by sunandshine

<br><br>Topic starter isnt quite sure why they should be called IDIOTS..They were smart thus they stayed..the Idiots already got eliminated and one another idiot ditched his fans and looted the moolah and escapedπŸ˜†<br>

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† You see how convincing we have become these days πŸ˜† Yeah, deserving finalists is more apt... πŸ˜†