Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Damon Salvatore

Damon squeezed his eyes shut as memories of his past threatened to engulf him. He desperately tried to think of something else. But it was too late to stop them now. Snapshots of his life were flashing before him. Katherine standing in front of him, smiling. Stefan and Katherine talking earnestly together. The way he felt when he realized that Katherine had chosen Stefan as well as him. Katherine's ashes burning underneath the tree. The fight between him and Stefan. The first time he saw Elena.

Damon's eyes snapped open, grief gnawing at his heart. No one understood what it had been like to lose Katherine, except Stefan, maybe. But he had a happy ending. He got Elena. He took her away from him. Just when Damon thought he might have a chance to be happy again,Stefan ruined it. But he wouldn't give up. He would get Elena if it were the last thing he did. Everyone assumed that he had always been this way... that Damon couldn't change. But the truth was that he had no other choice but to pursue the path of murder.

After Damon and Stefan had turned into vampires, Stefan chose to take the good way. By then, Damon despised his brother with a hatred so fierce that it seemed to scorch him from inside. So he chose the dark path, simply to be as different from Stefan as he could. He vowed to make Stefan pay... to make him feel the pain that he carried around with him every second of every day. He enjoyed watching Stefan go through emotional trauma. He even enjoyed killing people some of the time. Heck, everyone thought so. And he'd rather die than let on to anyone that he was tired of it now. That sometimes he wished for a chance to do it over. For a chance to be happy. For a chance to be friends with his brother. Because even though he still detested Stefan deeply, he knew that it wasn't possible to hate someone so much if you hadn't loved them first. And somewhere inside Damon, part of him still cared for Stefan. Still cared for his safety. Still cared for his life. And for some time now, Damon had the sneaking suspicion that Elena knew more about him than anyone else. That she felt that there was a side to him that no one could reach. And she was right. Deep inside, Damon Salvatore was not evil. He was just confused, hurt, bitter and angry. He had just made mistakes in life that he wished he could undo. Deep inside, Damon Salvatore was someone just like you.

Please leave a review! :D

Edited by chhilt - 25 December 2009 at 5:34am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mismeg..KaJenDelena..panchaaliAnhdara13malluangel--Orchids--Leenasmgbabii.girlRaee_SalvatoreDelena-cious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vampire Diaries - Damon FF (posted)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:26am | IP Logged
awweee!!! chihit i cant tell u how much i love reading about Damon! he is soo damon!! love it to the core! coninue soon...btw is this only a damon FF or are u gonna pair him with elena?
good thing that kathrine is dead and in ashes hehe...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mismeg..KaJenDelena..

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siya..

awweee!!! chihit i cant tell u how much i love reading about Damon! he is soo damon!! love it to the core! coninue soon...btw is this only a damon FF or are u gonna pair him with elena?

Thanks Siya! :) I have no idea if this is the only Damon FF I'm gonna write... but I'm almost certain that I won't be pairing him with Elena.... thanks for the review! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Delena-cious

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chhilt

Originally posted by siya..

Thanks Siya! :) I have no idea if this is the only Damon FF I'm gonna write... but I'm almost certain that I won't be pairing him with Elena.... thanks for the review! :)

awwee not with elena? then pair him with me TongueLOL why ONLY damon FF? u must must must write more on this guy!!

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 25 December 2009 at 4:48am | IP Logged
^^ Okay :) I'll write something else soon.... once inspiration strikes ;) Oh and it's not about Elena.... I probably won't be pairing him with anyone.... I kinda want to get inside his head a little bit :P We didn't have enough of that in the books, IMO.

Edited by chhilt - 25 December 2009 at 5:36am

Delena-cious

Delena-cious

IF-Sizzlerz

Delena-cious

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 6:45am | IP Logged
havent read the books yet so dunno much about it....cant wait to read deeper into Damon's character...do continue soon :D

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 8:07am | IP Logged
^^ I'll try ;) If you have any suggestions, let me know... I might take you up on them ;)

babii.girl

IF-Sizzlerz

babii.girl

Posted: 16 January 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
awweeesoomeeeee =D
DONT pair Damon with anyone..loll i  kinda like it when hes by himself..
and i loved the ending line =)

mismeg

Post Reply New Post

Go to top