Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Here is why i think Arman jodi is best in many aspect
Of course both look great together and do good job as Manav and Archana other that i think these are few things which make them unique from another television jodi
Both dance together fabulously and i don't they is any other jodi to compete with them like
starting from my fav:-
1.Rajeev and Aamna both are awesome together but Rajeev could not dance well so i think this lacking in them.
2.Hiten and Gauri both are evergreen Jodi even this case both are not that good dancing.
3.Harshad and Aditi who are famous but here also i don't think both are good at dancing.
4.Arjun and Rati another amazing jodi but the tadka is missing in they dance.
5.Mohit and Sanaya i don't Mohit can dance nicely he is best in smiling:)
So i think Sushant and Ankita make fab pair in all aspect which makes them perfect jodi with skills of
dancing,acting,extra oomp factor in dance and of course the perfect expression they give while dancing Clap Clap Clap.
these are few jodi i have seen as they seem to be hot topic in IF but i have hurt some one feelings then i am sorry and u are free to other jodi to compare with Arman jodi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anki17892dhahinainaagaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arman jodi is best jodi in Indian television" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sjain

IF-Addictz

sjain

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 7:48am | IP Logged
rajeev aamna make amazing coupleEmbarrassed...and also ..rajeev aamna both doesn't know much dancingLOL .......but I agree....sushant ankita both r fab dancers ...they complement each other !!!Smile

Edited by sjain - 18 February 2010 at 4:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahisensodyne

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 8:19am | IP Logged
One more thing that is special about them is their off screen chemistry . They are both so witty and when you see them together , they come across as two people who are very comfortable with each other and  understand each other well.

I have never seen this sort of chemistry before . I would call them the SRK Kajol of television.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dhahigeethikadevashree_hsensodyneswtbaby

..Sonii..

IF-Rockerz

..Sonii..

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
agreed..
they are in the process of being the fav jodi on indian television
all the best!!!Thumbs Up

dhahisensodyne

Zehnaseeb

IF-Stunnerz

Zehnaseeb

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 1:55am | IP Logged
What bout Hussain and juhi aka sumeet and kumkum both are an incredible couple and really good dancers as well
Don't like any of those jodis but hiten gauris and harshiti so obviously have never seen them danceEmbarrassed
So for me the comparison is only between these 3 and amongst the ArMan are definetely better dancing wise
Sorry if I offended anyone by saying I don't like the other couples it's a personal opinion but still sorry if it hurt someone Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
PS do sushant and ankita have a shorter version like harshad aditi are harshiti archana manav are ArMan do sushant and ankita have a short form their names are long it takes forever to type them with my I-pod
LOL

dhahisensodyne

sensodyne

IF-Rockerz

sensodyne

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SUKK4ever

What bout Hussain and juhi aka sumeet and kumkum both are an incredible couple and really good dancers as well
Don't like any of those jodis but hiten gauris and harshiti so obviously have never seen them danceEmbarrassed
So for me the comparison is only between these 3 and amongst the ArMan are definetely better dancing wise
Sorry if I offended anyone by saying I don't like the other couples it's a personal opinion but still sorry if it hurt someone Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
PS do sushant and ankita have a shorter version like harshad aditi are harshiti archana manav are ArMan do sushant and ankita have a short form their names are long it takes forever to type them with my I-pod
LOL

Hey sorry i haven't seen Hussain and Juhi dance together but i think Hussain is an incredible dancer:) and i do love them as a pair..
why don't u suggest some name?

pooja_l

IF-Rockerz

pooja_l

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:05am | IP Logged
yes they r cute jodi...one of the cutest we have seen so far..love ArMan, love sushant and ankita

dhahisensodyne

devashree_h

devashree_h

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 3:35am | IP Logged
They are my current favourite.LOLBut my eternal favs are Raj-Aamna.Amongst the listed, Sushant Ankita are best dancers.

@SUKK4ever-Hussain is a superb dancer.And we have to give a name to Sushant-AnkitaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sensodyne

Post Reply New Post

Go to top