Suggestions / Comments

Celebrity Ranking...Fans Unfair

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

In-Sanity-Triv

IF-Rockerz

In-Sanity-Triv

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:31am | IP Logged
I think the fans of some celebrities are unfair and post comments on their profiles repeatedly to increase their rating...in short they SPAM. Due to this we don't actually know who truly is the Number Uno or even Top 5 in the true sense. I have seen many cat fights because of this between fans too.

What I suggest is: fans be only allowed to comments once a day in their fav celebrities profile. That way spamming will be lessened and members will actually post something credible instead of just "Smile" or Thumbs Up and the celebrity ranking will turn fair too.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaymentallycrazy_Jiya_raheeluIshan.SweetRozie123Anhdara13Mitesh.PMelissakhushixAmbrosiaEloquentminuuJess._Rainbow_mysticgoryfilms.DontKnow.nandini27-dramaholic-Kai.-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Celebrity Ranking...Fans Unfair" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 3:34am | IP Logged
yea one comment per fan per day is a good idea

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Triv.DontKnow.-Fatima-

Melissa

IF-Rockerz

Melissa

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I like your idea, trivs!Clap

Not that I care who is ranked at which number, still it doesn't really harm to be fair. The celebrity ranking chart doesn't hold even a meaning now coz of this petty treatment of it. So, handling of it should b improvedBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-TrivkhushixEloquentnandini27

-CaughtYou-

IF-Rockerz

-CaughtYou-

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
You could not have made a better suggestion, I agree with you on this completely !! What the fans to sometimes disgust me, They could cross limits sometimes.Stern Smile Its very unfair when the other celebs cant come up because of the unfair fans. Thumbs Down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

In-Sanity-Triv.x.Saira.x.khushixEloquentnandini27

-Ayushi-

IF-Dazzler

-Ayushi-

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 4:53am | IP Logged
agree wid u Triv

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 26 December 2009 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Sometimes fans love the celebrities so much that they post more than once just praising them.  I don't find anything wrong with it.

But if the repeated comments are posted just to spam and increase the rating, then it is a bit unfair.

One comment per day seems like a fair idea to me.

-Mahi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nandini27

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 04 January 2010 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Dear All,

There are a couple of Spam Filters already working on this. But yeah we can always look on ways to prevent spams.

Cheers,
Vijay

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Imu.M-Fangirl_Anniekhushixnandini27

Post Reply New Post

Go to top