**Land of Luville** Banner Contest pg.5

missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Welcome to the Luna and Neville Fan Club
All fans of the Luna-Neville coupling please join by posting here or Pming me (TJ) or Aish (MusicalAiswarya)
Pictures, quotes and lots more coming soon

Members List:
Aish aka MusicalAiswarya
TJ aka missindia26
Lalitha aka LalithaJanaki
Suha ak Suha_18
Aish aka Mileyhp
Zaria aka fly_chick
Aashifa aka curledup
Prachi and Poorvi aka prachi_poorvi

If you would like to be a member, please introduce yourself by stating your name and why you like Luna/Neville 😊

About Luna 
Luna Lovegood is a Ravenclaw student and is one of Harry Potter's close friends. She is often picked on because of her unconventional beliefs and approach to life. While this torment usually only goes as far as people calling her 'Loony', it has also included people pushing her down stairs and theft of her things. Luna is extremely good-hearted and treats such acts as mere fun. She saw her mother die when she was little and therefore can see thestrals, toward which she feels a particular affection. Her father, Xenophilus Lovegood, publishes the Quibbler.

(IMDB) 

Portrayed by
Click to view full size image 

Evanna Lynch  (I think she's good friends with co-star Tom Felton, I've seen bunch of pictures of them online) 

About Neville
Neville is a pure blood and the Son of Aurors (Dark wizard hunters) Frank and Alice Longbottom. After his parents were tortured into insanity by Bellatrix Lestrange, he came to live with his grandmother. He attends Hogwarts, School for Witchcraft and Wizardry in the same year as Harry Potter. Despite his initial problems, he slowly becomes a great wizard. He has a pet toad named Trevor, and a Mimbulus mimbletonia, a very rare plant, resembling a grey cactus. Herbology is his favorite subject at Hogwarts, a subject he loves so much he will later go on to teach it at Hogwarts. He later marries classmate Hannah Abbott, another shy girl from Hufflepuff.

Neville is extremely shy and self-conscious, and is constantly picked on by Draco Malfoy and his gang. Neville, however, always can count on his friends to stand up for him, until the final installment of the series, when Neville becomes the leader of Dumbledore's Army in Harry's place. Constantly rallying up his classmates to rise against the Death Eaters occupying Hogwarts, Neville constantly leads a resistance against Snape and the Carrows, even getting tortured multiple times by Amycus and Alecto. He only stops when they threaten his and the other families of Hogwarts. He is a true Gryffindor at heart, and is always ready to stand up for what is right. He is very good friends with Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, and Luna Lovegood. He destroys the final horcrux that allows Harry to kill Lord Voldemort.

(IMDB)

Portrayed by:

Matthew Lewis 

QUOTES 

"I'm worth twelve of you, Malfoy."

"Then we should come too," said Neville simply. "We want to help."
"That's right," said
Luna, smiling happily.

"I enjoyed the meetings, too. It was like having friends."

'It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. I therefore award ten points to Mr Neville Longbottom.'

~More coming soon~

__________________________________________________________________________________

CREATION GALLERY
  LOL

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Wow, sweet fan club! Love the pic! :)

Add me to the Fan List!
Suha_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh wow...Luna-Neville...I always wanted the two of them to get together...but that didn't happen...oh well..

Could you please add me to the fan list?
missindia26 thumbnail
Welcome Lalitha, Suha and Aish
And awesome pic Aish :D
muffins2waffles thumbnail

I updated the front post peeps ;)

Edited by MusicalAiswarya - 14 years ago
Guys, where is everyone? LOL ;)
missindia26 thumbnail
Im here 😃
But I think you've gone now 😔
Btw love the fan-art :P
"Stronger than they seem" aww
They look so cute together!
Also:
Guys, would you like to have a contest? 😃
missindia26 thumbnail
Oooh and also we should think up a couple name, as far as I know there isn't one
Anyone got any ideas?
Thanks! How about Nevuna or Luville, LOL :)

TJ, I updated the front page! :D