Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

When do you plan to edit it?
PrincessNims thumbnail
 😳Awww man se after getting twins armaan said he wanted mre kids she again gave birth to twins and again if u continued this chapter it would be like riddhima mujhe aur bache chahiye kya riddhima bache deni ki machine ha kya Jo har Saal bache de gi 😛
Anyways it's cute awesome and flawless too I like that u wrote this ff bout Ardi ( Armaan and Riddhima ) 😆
kritika_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
luvvvd it totally!!!!!!!!
kitne efforts lage honge na likhne me...but it ws worth d efforts!! m glad i read a wonderful wriring dear!!!! awesome srsly!!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: kritika_24

luvvvd it totally!!!!!!!!

kitne efforts lage honge na likhne me...but it ws worth d efforts!! m glad i read a wonderful wriring dear!!!! awesome srsly!!

Thanks a lot dear for such a wonderful appreciation.
I'm glad that u loved this ff so much.
Take care!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrincessNims

😳Awww man se after getting twins armaan said he wanted mre kids she again gave birth to twins and again if u continued this chapter it would be like riddhima mujhe aur bache chahiye kya riddhima bache deni ki machine ha kya Jo har Saal bache de gi😛

Anyways it's cute awesome and flawless too I like that u wrote this ff bout Ardi ( Armaan and Riddhima )😆

Thank you so much for such a warm encouragement dear.
Armaan is really too much at times.lols!
I'm very happy to know that u loved this ff so much.
Take care!
Savvy11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey Asma, wat can i tell abt this ff, initially i was so much confused as WHO-THE-HELL is this peter and why is he in between AR's story... But when i got to know that armaan he peter hai den i was like *YEAH!*. Then the AR moments and the kids and all was awesomely sweet.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@crazy4KASH_AR: Awesum n fantastic!!!!!!!!😊