Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 24 December 2009 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Masooma Bukhari

Roshni shud not get hyper for only the reason that shez a sweetheart...
Varun has done nothing worng with her but just has not told her that he was Balraj's son...
Cvs are crazy...

lol........thanks for ur comments but u know wat, i dont find her a "sweetheart " from any angle.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats wrong with roshni???? (Page 3)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanjjy

sanjjy

Posted: 25 January 2010 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Guys, Varun was involved in a plan to destroy her family....hmmm I wonder why she was mad ? I mean it's not like her mother's safety could mean anything to her right?

I do think she has the right to be mad, and she's the most innocent, and yes she suffers less than Damini and Avni, but they are her sisters, she has a right to be mad for them, for her mom, even for the betrayal from Varun. Like I said, she's innocent, naive and a bit slow - she didn't expect this at all - Damini is a strong character, Avni was hurt before - they're both more mature, hence they handle it better. Rosh has always been an emotional person so it makes sense for her to react like this.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top