Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
something that has been bugging me ever since i watched the last two episodes is:

why the hell is ROSHNI getting so hyper? she has lost nothing has she? damini and avni i can understand.....but why roshni??? varun had never played with her feelings unlike prithvi or sameer.........it was always SHE who had chased him, not varun, her!!!! varun never showed any inclination towards her.......had always stayed away from her .....

so what is exactly she getting angry at varun for?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Gunseeratzara..xxxforbiddenloveLOLitaPawarAmbyCiouskarneetholicMasooma BukhariJennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "whats wrong with roshni????" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

iluvOriginals

IF-Sizzlerz

iluvOriginals

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
babes... itz another million dollar question wid no answer ROFL ROFL

lyk many othr qs v askd b4...best n most imp "BHai plan kya hai" LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

carieMasooma Bukhari

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

the fact that varun was also involved in the plan of destryoing her mother for apparently no reason....that would have made her hyper

but i agree with the fact that she has suffered the least when compared to her sisters

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxx

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged
i never liked this girl much.........such a pea brain bimbo...selfish always thinking about herself....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxxforbiddenloveLOLitaPawarAmbyCiouskarneetholic

-Doppelganger-

IF-Rockerz

-Doppelganger-

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged

Sorry I don't agree with u....roshni is definitely not a selfish character....u can call her immature\childish....till now she was living in a fairy land where nothing could go wrong....It took her soo long to understand that life was not just a bed of roses

Facing the harsh realities of life one fine morning would not have been easy for her....

But I loved the fact that she decided to be strong for her mother.... can u call that selfishness??

Edited by lnmdjrocksss - 23 December 2009 at 12:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sealed_lipsDilushaGunseerat

Gunseerat

Coolbie

Gunseerat

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Yup exactly she disappointed me varun didnt even kept a relationship and she was acting like this
Wonder if she was in avni's place

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zara..xxx

AmbyCious

IF-Dazzler

AmbyCious

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Almas19

babes... itz another million dollar question wid no answer ROFL ROFL

lyk many othr qs v askd b4...best n most imp "BHai plan kya hai" LOL

hehehehhee gud 1
so how abt we make

Bhai,Rosh gussa kyun hai?Wink

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:22am | IP Logged
ur mom is ur own MOTHER...so caring for ur own family is not something great...

she never really cares about others.....when she liked varun....she wanted him......she never cared that HE didnot want her.....she wanted him coz "ROSHNI GUJRAL gets what she wants"

she chased him like a trophy.......in fact, i never really understand varun-roshni's love.....is it love really? roshni never really knew him that well.....they were not that good friends.....she just wanted to POSSES HIM like some teddy bear..........

roshni i feel is a highly selfish character who just cares about herself........she liked varun.........not out of LOVE....coz u can never love anyone without knowing them....she was just wanting to GET THE FIRST GUY who did not give her any attention....did not FAWN over her like other guys.

.....varun hurt her ego.........so she chased him wildly to "procure him"
even today if u heard her dialogue "main hamesha sochta raha ki mujhme koi kami na rehne ki babjood v tumne mujhe kyun kareeb nahi aaya" or something like that......

According to her..every guy should just come and fall at her feet.......right??????

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestzara..xxxforbiddenloveAmbyCiousadoremevirgo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top