Fan Fictions

Aakhir Pyaar Ho Hi Gaya.(AR)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Hey guys..n grls too! M startin a new FF…actually my first FF..n its name is….PYAAR TOH HONA HI THA!!!

Well sry I forgot to introduce myself…
My Name Is Prachi…n m a new blogger…!!
A very bad writer n a really gud fren!!!

I will try my best to keep u tuned to da FF…but one more thng……………………..
Actually dis is my first FF..or dis is da first tym ever I m writing something of this kind…so plzz forgve me if m not my best or if m not at all gud…..!!

N ya plzz suggest me about wat kind of story do u want….
As I don wanna get AR to get old so fast I will mke dem teens n den upto college..i don't kno if dey will evr get into der jobs..!!

So lets see wat happens

Plzz plzz comment n tell me wat kind of story do u want k…
I will be bck soon wid 1st part of my FF.
Luv ya all!!
Prachi…

Edited by Prachi173 - 23 December 2009 at 6:05pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aakhir Pyaar Ho Hi Gaya.(AR)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
hey guyzz sry if i hve copied this nme but i guess i will now change the nme to.."AKHIR OYAAR HO HI GAYA (AR)

sry to da person whoze nme i was thnkin off..it was a mistke!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjana25Norz

Norz

IF-Sizzlerz

Norz

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged
do write the intro ar character sketch soon
it will be easier do know ur ff
and do pm me

RKDramebaaz

IF-Sizzlerz

RKDramebaaz

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 5:01pm | IP Logged

Character Sketch
Armaan Singh – A very talented guy….who thinks he is perfect...A flirty guy….but he is total hunk…and its not him who who goes behind girls…but its girls who goes behind him. He lives with his bro, Avi and his elder sis in New York for now.
Riddhima Verma – A simple but talented girl…who by chance doesn't believe in love… she is really pretty and beautiful not just from face but her heart is as pure. She leaves in Los Angeles for now with her big bro, Aryan who is really nice and her bro Adi.
Avinash Singh - A very handsome guy…girls always try to impress him but he…he is totally not interested…he loves his bro n his sis… they are all happy together.
Tamanna Mehra – A really sweet grl…she is riddhima's best friend. She lives with her Father and her sister Kareena. She is a mixed girl. She is not total salwar kameez and not a total model too. She is simple n smart kind of girl.
Kareena Mehra – OMG.. she is totally opposite to her sis… she is all kind of modern girl and hates to wear salwaar kameez… she is the diva of her school and also ridddhima's best friend….boyz r always aftr her…she thinks she is the best n the prettiest of all….! ( joke of the day)
Aditya Verma – A mixed up guy…. He like to flirt but he has some limits…he believes in love n is searchin for someone special….

Aryan Kapoor - He is a rich guy n is living with Aditya and riddhima considerin them as bro n sis. he is a really gud guy n is into a really big business empire. u can say he is one of the worlds best business man.

Sanjana Sen - She is really sweet n carin..she lives with Armaan n Avi... she is also not there real sis but she made them her bothers. She is also in areally big business n among the best businesses. she is not at all proud of her money..

So guys this are my main characters hope you will like it…!!=)
there are many characters u may come across...
the names are just my imaginations.....
thnk u soo much modiji n whoever reads my blog....
Love ya all!!
Prachi

Part 1                                  
     Los Angeles
    City of Los Angeles..or LA….where people says are many Indians but seriously…. Its too hard to find even one…but there is an Indian family here…lets see who are they..!
It's a beautiful house…..sorry its not a house it's a mansion…mansion of one of the world's best business man ARYAN KAPOOR.
A beautiful girl is laying on a princess bed. She is in a totally amazing room. Wall painted red, purple and white. Her dresser is what you can say world's best dresser. Many kind of cosmetics laying on the dressing table. Beside her bed is a table with a night lamp on it and a book. The sunshine of such a beautiful morning is peeking inside the room through the window to get a glimpse of this princess.
A guy wearing formal suit, ready to go to his office enters the room.
Guy-c'mon ridzi..wake up..its a beautiful morning.
RIDDHIMA

Ri-(wakes up with a jerk on her bed) good morning ari bhaiya.
Ari- (smiles and sits on the bed) Good morning lttle sis…
Ri- first of all bhaiya ab mein chhoti nahi hut oh mujhe LTTLE SIS mat bolaiye..and secondly…yeh kya bhaiya..aap phirse itni jaldi office ja rahe ho?
Ari-first of all mujhe bhi ARI BHAIYA mat bulao….i like Aryan bttr….aur office toh… mujhe bhi nahi jaana hai..par kya karu …I have to go…or itni bhi jaldi nahi jaa raha…abhi toh 10:00 baje hai…
Ri- what???
Ari- kyu kya hua?
Ri- mujhe Tamanna se milne jaana hai…. Who india jaa rahi hai parso…aur hamne promise kiya tha ke hum sab pura din saath rahenge..!!
Ari- oh toh yeh baat hai….kareena nahi jaa rahi?
Ri- nahi kari ne kaha ki use apne bestfriends saath rehna hai…(she grined)
Ari- oh…are me toh bhul hi gaya Adi toh abhi tak so raha hai….
Ri- use uthane se kya fark padega…aaj toh waise bhi school nahi hai…sone do…thodi shanti mil jayegi…
Ari- tum dono na......
Ari got up and went out of the room to wake ADITYA up..
Ari-( entering Adi's room) hey buddy..uthne ka iraada hai ya nahi??
Adi- nahi buddy sone de na…
Ari- oh toh Tamanna India jaa rahe aur….
Adi- ( he wakes up instantly—shocked!) kya??? Aur kareena bhi jaa rahi hai?
Ari- ( Smiles at his act) nahi kareena ne kaha ke who apne Best friends ke saath rehna chahati hai…
Adi- oh lekin tammy jaa rahi hai..mein use milke aata hu ok?
Ari- ok but pehle taiyaar toh ho ja? Phir neeche aake naashta karlo…
Adi- ofcourse bhaiya..!
He goes towards the washroom to get ready.
   Now lets move towards the hero of the story…..
                                               New York
Its believed that every fourth face in this city is Indian....here there is a family….lets see who is it…
"SANJANA SEN" the front gate of the house reads…..its a mansion of the one of the world's best business man too…but for a change she is a woman…
In the same house there is a room on the 2nd floor….its not beautiful..it could have been beautiful..only if the room 'owner' would have cared to clear the mess of the room…
Alarm which shows 1:00pm rings for the 10th time.…trrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnng….trrriinnnnnnngggg
His face is buried in the pillow….he takes his left hand and bangs it on the alarm which stops instantly…
The guy in the bed wakes up in the position as if he is doin PushUps …. He gets up…goes to the washroom to take shower and then comes out wearing a blue shirt and a blue black jeans..
He goes downstairsto meet his bro n sis…waitin for him at the dining table for LUNCH..!
Bro-hey ammy! Aaj phirse breakfast miis kar diya..
Sis- Avi..chhodna…ab toh aadat ho gayi hai armaan ke bina breakfast karne ki….

ARMAAN

Yup..he is a total hunk….n a spoilt brat…he doesn't believe in luv..but….

(LETS GET BACK TO THE STORY)
Ar- Arre sanj yeh kya? Tum bura maan maan gayi…tumhe pata hai na mein kal raat late aaya tha? Ned ki b'day thi yaar…
San-(smiles) thik hai thik hai..ab aaja khana khale..
Then suddenly her smiles changes into a serious face..armaan notices that..
Ar- kya hua san abhi bhi naaraz ho?
Sa- nahi….woh….mujhe..1 saal ke liye India jaana hoga…..
Avi-Ar- What?????????
Sanj- who….mujhe ek bahot bada contract mila hai…bahot bada project hai…Mr.Kapoor ke saath…isiliye..umm India jaana hoga..
Ar- lekin aise hum kaise rahenge?
Avi- aur aapke bagair mera..matlab humaara man nahi lagega…
Sa-par ab koi raasta bhi toh nahi hai na?
Ar- ( thinking hard..) ek….raasta…hai.
Avi-Sa- kya??????
Ar- (took a deep breath and blurt out) Hum log bhii apke saath ayenge…
Sa- nahi tum logogi padayi ka kya?
Avi- are it's a gr8 idea aur padhai toh India mein bhi ho sakti hai na?
Ar- haan aur hum aapke saath hoge toh aapko bhi achha lagega haina?
Sa- (thinks for a while) thik hai toh next week hum jaa rahe hai..
Ar- Avi-(shouts) Yes….
Sa- (smiles n walks upstairs…..
Part 2
LA
Riddhima is Sitting with Tamanna kareena and Aditya in their backyard. They were talking about their school and all.
Suddenly Aryan came their and sat beside aditys.
Ar-guys mujhe aap logo ko bahot zaruri baat kehni hai…
Riddhima-(with a naughty smile) Bhabhi laaye ho???
Ar-Riddhima? Mein important baat karne aaya hu…
Adi- thik hai toh boliye..
Ar- who mujhe 1 saal ke liye India jaana hai..
Ri-Adi-Ka-Ta- EK SAAL???
Ar-(putting his hands on the ear) haan..woh Miss.Sen
Adi- lekin buddy hum toh abhi 17yrz ke hai..how can we managr?
Ar- I know isiliye toh mein puchhne aaya tha ki..if…u guyz…would ..like to have…ummm. a… bodyguard?
Ri- what? No way..
Adi- hume koi bodyguard nahi chahiye..mein toh aapke saath India jaunga…
Ar- nahi tum log yahi raho..tumhari padhai.
Ri- nahi ari…hum tumhari saath jayenge aur padhai bhi wahi karenge…
Ar- Lekin…
Ka- haan aaryan..agar tum log jaoge toh mein bhi India chalijaungi..
Ta- haan aur even I wont feel alone there….plzz Aryan bahiya…
Ar- toh phir next week flight hai …so packin start kardo..we are going for a year so….
Ad- ok..so next week..m so excited..
Ri-Ka-ta- Me too!!

Guyz m tryin my best keep supporting me..!!
Love ya all a lot
Prachi
(u can give me any nicknamez u want…I wont mind)

Edited by Prachi173 - 23 December 2009 at 5:08pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top