Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

yrkkhluvinangel

Goldie

yrkkhluvinangel

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
I don't care anymore as I've officially quitted the show from yesterday on.................But I agree with ur POV, Kaumudi, Raj, Rashmi, Naitu and Vish has been totally side lined in the show.............Besides, Naitu being the protagonist is even getting less screen space than Shaurya who's just a supporting character.........I don't understand this..............Anyways, I've given up my hope and haven't bothered 2 watch yesterday's episode, yet.........!Tell me if there is something worth watching...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "where is yrkkh heading to.?? (Page 2)" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

Originally posted by pari__saumya

i think gaytri is overreacting alot bcoz she compares her zamana with todays zamna so i think she be like rajshri an understanding saas rather than taunting her
yar i dont think she is over reacitng.. look at akshara... she is the one who irritates gayatri.. first of all.. naitik doesnt pay much attention to her.. everytime hez busy with akshara.. so considering the fact that she was attached so much to his son.. it would pinch her.. thatz very natural..
also.. akshara.. she does mistakes... usko mana kia hai bar bar mayke jane se... bt then also everytime time she rushes there... agreed she does not go for her personal pleasure.. but gayatri doesnt noe abt all this.. does she.?? akshara takes others blame.. we noe that.. but does gayatri noe that.?? no.. so.. shez not wrong in scolding her..shez very right.. when seen from her POV..

but she should be more flexible like rajshri she should try to understand her

plz read my earilier post.. it has been edited..

okay

hope u now understand my POV..

ya i did so understand

moonlight08

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yrkkhluvinangel

I don't care anymore as I've officially quitted the show from yesterday on.................But I agree with ur POV, Kaumudi, Raj, Rashmi, Naitu and Vish has been totally side lined in the show.............Besides, Naitu being the protagonist is even getting less screen space than Shaurya who's just a supporting character.........I don't understand this..............Anyways, I've given up my hope and haven't bothered 2 watch yesterday's episode, yet.........!Tell me if there is something worth watching...............
srsli.. this is what irritates me the most.. the leads are not given the screen space they are worthy of.. even i have lost all my hopes from it now..
but will surely let u noe when somethng happening occurs on the show.! (which i am doubtful of)

ya true i dont think of tat sought will happen i think our ff nd one shots r better than the present trackWink

moonlight08

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:54pm | IP Logged

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 22 December 2009 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

srsli.. this is what irritates me the most.. the leads are not given the screen space they are worthy of.. even i have lost all my hopes from it now..
but will surely let u noe when somethng happening occurs on the show.! (which i am doubtful of)

ya true i dont think of tat sought will happen i think our ff nd one shots r better than the present trackWink

so true.. its really high time now.. the creatives SHOULD change the storyline.. IMMEDIATELY..... after kaka kaki saga.. i thought the creatives have understood the viewers POV.. but with saem thing being repeated again n again.. m really doubtful whether i'l actualli continue seeing yeh rishta after 12th jan.. i have actualli had enough..

i think they should vist the blog nd read our ff or onshots so tat they get some sense atleastWink

moonlight08

moonlight08

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:03am | IP Logged

pree4ru

IF-Sizzlerz

pree4ru

Posted: 23 December 2009 at 12:12am | IP Logged

so true.. its really high time now.. the creatives SHOULD change the storyline.. IMMEDIATELY..... after kaka kaki saga.. i thought the creatives have understood the viewers POV.. but with saem thing being repeated again n again.. m really doubtful whether i'l actualli continue seeing yeh rishta after 12th jan.. i have actualli had enough..

i think they should vist the blog nd read our ff or onshots so tat they get some sense atleastWink

like srsli..!!
but i think the creatives do that.. i heard sumwhere that they do read our posts n all...
still akal nhi aati inme.. cant do much abt it,!

i think bcoz we jus keep telling about the change in track but we still watch so the cv think we r jus telling simplyConfused

moonlight08

Post Reply New Post

Go to top