CID Shooting Locations

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago

I have been observing locations of CID very closely since a long long time now. I very clearly know that they shoot in and around the Malad area. Most of the time close to the INORBIT MALL (Malad East). Infact most of the time when Daya Sir is shown inverstigating or questioning people on the roads its one the road opposite this mall. There is showroom called "THE LOOT" a little further, I have seen it so many times in CID, the team even going in and out investigating. Then in MALAD WEST there is OBEROI MALL. I have seen a lot of Chase Sequences being filmed on the parallel roads outside that MALL. I think they shoot there because even Filmcity is close by. They mention Mud (Mud island) often too but I have not seen that area so I wouldn't know if they are only mentioning it or shooting there too.

The worst part is that in my previous job I worked in the office that was close to the INORBIT MALL, but in those 2 years I never saw CID there, though I know for sure that they were shooting around when I saw the episodes but the timings never ever matched. For 2 years, mine is such a lost case.😭😭😭

If someday you get to meet the team then please do get me one autograph of ACP Pradyuman. I am a big fan of Shivaji Satam ever since I started watching this show.😛

firstly they used to shoot  in charapati shivaji terminus  or churchgate . i have seen there in churchgate and gate way of india sometimes they use to shoot Edited by tgodse - 14 years ago
Originally posted by Ambrosia

If someday you get to meet the team then please do get me one autograph of ACP Pradyuman. I am a big fan of Shivaji Satam ever since I started watching this show.😛

I hope to meet them but I don't work in that area any more. When I was there I never saw them, now that I am away and no where near their area of work, lets see whats in store.

I have been a fan of Satam Sir, since I saw him in Ek Shunya Shunya (meaning 100 in Marathi, Police's Number) which was a Marathi Crime Series again it was a BP Singh production aired in 1988-89. I was a very interesting series, one of my favorites at that time. I wish we could get to see it again.
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

I hope to meet them but I don't work in that area any more. When I was there I never saw them, now that I am away and no where near their area of work, lets see whats in store.

I have been a fan of Satam Sir, since I saw him in Ek Shunya Shunya (meaning 100 in Marathi, Police's Number) which was a Marathi Crime Series again it was a BP Singh production aired in 1988-89. I was a very interesting series, one of my favorites at that time. I wish we could get to see it again.
Yeah, it used to air on DD.
Originally posted by prabhanarayan

i was gone for visiting gate way of india ther i saw the shooting
Yaar.
my aunt said CID used to come on DD fr 1/2 an hr 😃
waise m not frm Maharashtra  😔 but m a gr8 fan of Shivaaji sir